Sun in Cap, Anaretic Degree.

March 9, 2021 at 20:47 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Sun in Cap, Anaretic Degree.
I was born on January 19th, so the last degree in Capricorn and I had no idea up until today that this was of any significance in my life. What I am reading suggests it means I have a big lesson to learn in life.

Can anyone with knowledge on this shed some light on what this means for me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2021 at 22:37
(Aries) Jay Jay
Well, you are 8 minutes of arc from being an Aquarius Sun. You will feel as much an Aquarian as a Capricorn. I´m not sure what you read - but you are in a transition. You have Mercury, Venus and Saturn in Aquarius, and, Sun, Uranus, Mars and Neptune in Capricorn. Uranus conjunct the Sun already gives you an Aquarian feel - even if the Sun wasn´t just about to move into that sign. So, these two signs are going to be very important in describing where you left off in your last life and the motion forward in this life.

Your Moon´s Nodes are on the Taurus-Gemini / Scorpio-Sag cusps too. Venus is at 00-38 degrees Aquarius and Saturn is near Pisces. Your Moon is on the cusp of a new house. You´re a cuspy sort of person. Ultimately, I´d say that this life is about change - and there are many reasons to say that other than the cusp-ridden chart.

You know the round - "Make New Friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold"? You will keep the wisdom you´ve gained while entering a whole new territory that requires change - and new perspectives on who you are. It requires getting out of your head and into your heart and gut. In the center of the change, you can stand still in the knowledge of your light. I know I´m being poetic and it might not make sense - but I can put it in other words later, if you like.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 9, 2021 at 21:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Always interesting when a conjunction straddles the cusp of a sign like your :151: :191: :154:
March 9, 2021 at 21:00
(Aries) nutelina
I later realized you are like my daughter, the 19th. Curious what others will say. I can only tell you what she is like.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »