Pets and charts

March 7, 2021 at 21:24 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Pets and charts
I wanted to look at my cat´s chart. Actually, I´ve looked at it before, but I don´t know how to interpret it for pets. I love my cat so much. She´s Leo. How do you think his character is? Can you give superficial information about health problems? (She is now 3 years old and very healthy, thank God).
I don´t know her ASC, unfortunately. :(

WHAT´S YOUR PET´S SIGN?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2021 at 21:26
(Gemini) UgurCan » (dragonfly)
I have a Gemini stelium... Pisces doesn´t sound so good. The more square transit the worse :(
March 8, 2021 at 21:02
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » UgurCan
Yes, it is, but I read that after the transit is over, all matters relating to the 6th house become clearer.
Besides, Jupiter moves into Pisces soon. I hope it will bring us more optimism.
March 8, 2021 at 20:05
(Gemini) UgurCan » (dragonfly)
Neptune is moving forward in my 6th house, too, it´s sad.
March 8, 2021 at 08:37
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I will not refer to this chart, but I think any possible problems that may arise with your pet should be reflected in transits in your natal chart. Neptun is transiting my 6th house for the few years, and there is a lot of confusion about my own health, but it also affects my pet´s health. Not so long ago we have gone through a long and expensive treatment of our cat. It looked hopeless and it was a never ending-story. We actually paid for it all out of a sense of responsibility, not believing it work out. Especially since the doctors didn´t really know what was going on. By some miracle he did survive, but he will not be fully healthy anymore.

Neptun in the 6th house can be nasty. I can´t wait for the end of this transit.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »