the tarot reading

March 7, 2021 at 15:36 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) ella_vitta
the tarot reading
I have known and practiced the tarot for 40 years. if you have a problem i can help you with tarot cards and answer questions.I don´t let you predict the future I help you understand your present and obstacles.

the Tarot is an extraordinary tool for the knowledge of oneself and others

You will be given advice, recommendations on what to do or what to avoid, but the right to choose is yours, and accordingly you yourself bear the results and responsibility for your life....
do not seek advice if you do not have a real problem or conflict that needs to be resolved, if there are no issues that worry you or are really important to you.
:44:
I answer your first important question for free. If you have a lot of questions, then it takes a lot of time and effort, then they become paid.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2021 at 20:36
(Cancer) Ferran Bonastruc
Hello!
I´m trying to answer you in private but some spam security doesn´t allow me to do it. Do you know anything about it? The message says:

#3 Messages with mass @email contact are being blocked due to spam content. (It´s a SPAM protection)

I´ll keep trying

Thanks!!
May 17, 2021 at 13:46
(Gemini) Junia
Thank you so much! I have a pretty serious question about my destiny that I cannot know how to get my head around. In one way, my dream before was to become a successful person in terms of career, and I have got the message from Vedic astrologers that that is my actual destiny. But the last week I have completely shifted in thoughts and do not want that anymore, because I don’t want to be a part of the the system anymore and earn money and all that, I want an alternative lifestyle. I got this inspiration from occultism which is my new obsession. Should I live the comfortable materialistic life that is not good for the earth because that is said to be my destiny or should I live the other one because my mind has shifted?
May 17, 2021 at 13:02
(Aquarius) ella_vitta » Ferran Bonastruc
hi,
I need the names and birthdates, you have to specify for me your situation in different levels.
write me in private :78:
May 16, 2021 at 18:34
(Cancer) Ferran Bonastruc
Good afternoon!
I´d like to ask you the next: I´m waiting and also looking for my soul mate, do I have any chance to find him and share my life with?
Thank you very much,
Have a nice day!
May 15, 2021 at 17:22
(Aquarius) ella_vitta » Brandycopeland924
hi,
I need the names and birthdates of both of them.
write me in private. :27:
May 12, 2021 at 08:04
(Leo) Brandycopeland924
Can you do a love spread on me? I am recently going through a divorce and have met a man who is highly intelligent that I’ve fallen for. I’m a little worried about the moving of things so soon but his emotions and words feel absolutely genuine. We have been living together since September of 2020 and he is wonderful with my girls and a little girl of his own. If you need anymore information please message me. Thank you.
May 3, 2021 at 18:22
(Aquarius) ella_vitta
at the moment I have 7 people in line, I will be free to answer your question in mid-May. :27:
April 6, 2021 at 11:14
(Aquarius) ella_vitta » ella_vitta
I take 2 people for the week for consultation. if I don´t answer you right away that means I´m busy :78:
March 16, 2021 at 23:30
(Aquarius) ella_vitta » Madara4
Hi,
Write me your name and date of birth privately. Tell me better what job we´re talking about and what´s wrong
March 14, 2021 at 10:08
(Pisces) Madara4
Hello, can you help me understand what to do with the current career situation? I feel like I´m at a dead end. Thank you in advance! :17:
March 12, 2021 at 14:39
(Aquarius) ella_vitta » Mari22
you have to write me all your birth data and names in private :1:
March 10, 2021 at 21:27
(Libra) Mari22
Hi, I would like to know if my crush and I can develop a serious relationship?

Do you need other information?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »