(Taurus) sss666
12th house
hey everybody, give me please your opinion on planets in my 12th house

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 10, 2021 at 22:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » sss666
Really? I bet there are a lot of people out there who´d disagree, but you´re entitled to your opinion. Personally, I don´t think any one house is harder or easier than another - as they all represent human experiences - both positive and negative ones. And the whole chart elucidates how any planet is functioning in any sign and house. So experiences in each house will greatly vary among individuals.
March 10, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) sss666 » JayJayAstrology
5th house :61:
March 9, 2021 at 01:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » sss666
What house is easy? Life isn´t easy.
March 8, 2021 at 21:33
(Taurus) sss666 » JayJayAstrology
hi, yes you have true, but anyway 12th is not so easy house :81:
March 8, 2021 at 01:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Have you heard of chaos theory? In order for change to happen, there needs to be a period where things fall apart - so that something else can form anew. It feels like a bit of chaos. The 12th house is where people experience big changes, much creativity, and a letting go process, so that something else can emerge.

This lifetime for you, is about letting go of trying to perfect yourself, and being under pressure to be responsible for everyone. You can release, guilt, anxiety and fear - of not being good enough or there enough or perfect enough.

I think you have artistic talents - maybe music - and I bet we´ve talked about this on other posts. In the 12th house, you can experience solitude and enjoy it. You need peace and quiet and not to go so deep with people. You´ve been there done that. It´s time to set boundaries with other people and say NO when you don´t really want to be there for them. It´s time for enlightened selfishness. You need it.

You´re really very sensitive and you need to protect yourself. You FEEL other people. Make sure you give yourself time alone and say NO more often.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 7, 2021 at 22:47
(Taurus) sss666 » stellium12
I know exactly what you´re talking about...really
March 7, 2021 at 18:59
(Virgo) LotusStar » sss666
That makes sense, when I saw Jupiter conjunct Mercury in the 12h I thought you must have a lot of dreams.

Sometimes they are so intense or real it can affect my mood/mental space all day.

I think 12 house is also paranormal activity house, so who knows. I have had some paranormal experiences, also have south node in the 12th house but I dont seek them out.
March 7, 2021 at 18:55
(Virgo) LotusStar » stellium12
Wow that must be your stellium, including Jupiter, in Sagittarius!
March 7, 2021 at 18:15
(Capricorn) stellium12 » LotusStar
It says people with twelfth house planets have a lot of secrets. There are a lot of things that I would never share with anyone. You live your life where everyone can see, then you have a lot of things swimming in your head that are best kept there.
March 7, 2021 at 18:01
(Capricorn) stellium12 » sss666
Very much so. Some examples. I´ve been in a rollover accident in my twenties where the car roof was crushed, came out without a scratch. Had a head on collision with a tree. Never hurt. Had blown out my lower spinal disc. Went into emergency surgery and recovered fully with no ill affects. Lost jobs (I can be hard heady if I don´t respect my boss) and got new ones quickly at higher pay. At the time these things seem bad but when I look back, it was for the better.
I´ve been very lucky in life.
March 7, 2021 at 18:01
(Taurus) sss666 » LotusStar
I have many dreams also in one night I have more dreams, my mind is like an infinite universe, so many points in my head in the day that I have feeling that during the day Mercury is out of capacity and keep everything other for the night :4:
March 7, 2021 at 17:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » sss666
´´i can really make best thoughts or solutions on anything if i am alone in silence´´

Same. Do you tend to see very vivid dreams or get messages in dreams? Even like a premonition sometimes, it can comes true?

I dream almost every single night, it´s very rare that I don´t dream and it´s always very vivid.
March 7, 2021 at 17:51
(Virgo) LotusStar » stellium12
´´Ill just say there´s the one I live everyday and the one I live in my mind.´´

I dont know if you meant this for life in general but boy do I relate.

Mercury in 12
March 7, 2021 at 17:49
(Taurus) sss666 » blueyes
hi, no I am not in health care, but I worked in hospital years ago like a student :4: not work anymore...
March 7, 2021 at 17:46
do you have experience with such a jupiter?
March 7, 2021 at 17:45
(Taurus) sss666 » (dragonfly)
wau, this is very interesting, never checked this before I think
thank you :1:
March 6, 2021 at 22:06
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Let´s look a little deeper into the details. It seems that your natal Jupiter (Gemini) and Mars (Cancer) are in detriment. But If we look at the subdivisions of the signs, we see that both planets are in their bounds. This makes them stronger, more dignified.

Not to mention your natal Mercury, which is not only in its own sign but also in its bound !
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 6, 2021 at 16:59
(Gemini) Tsvete-Lina » stellium12
"With Jupiter in your twelfth you will find yourself lucky. It´s your guarding angel. Things just work out even though it may not seem like it at the time."
I can heavily related to this!
Jupiter in 12h house is almost feeling like somebody is always on your shoulder and tap you when the things start to go messy, as if telling you where to turn your gaze, to fight back or throw yourself with high passion.
It is also valid for me that Venus in 12th is the reason to not let my love life be on display. I never disclose my relationships, they are sacred to me, I keep them as the most valuable thing. Maybe it´s because it doesn´t sound right for me to interfere other people´s energy in my relationships, I think that´s the main reason.
March 6, 2021 at 16:19
I went back and looked at your chart. I didn´t realize you had Jupiter in there also. So we have the same twelfth house planets except for the sun and mars. They´re just switched between first and 12th.
With Jupiter in your twelfth you will find yourself lucky. It´s your guarding angel. Things just work out even though it may not seem like it at the time.
A lot of what´s written makes the twelfth seem negative. It really isn´t. The key to happiness in the twelfth is when you realize not to rely on anybody but yourself.
March 6, 2021 at 13:02
I had also relationship that I lived and in my head I had an ideal partner and reality I didnt see like it really was :/
March 6, 2021 at 12:58
That´s a bit complicated. Ill just say there´s the one I live everyday and the one I live in my mind.
March 6, 2021 at 12:52
:4: this I know very well..
btw. your Venus in 12th is that in your life some secret relationship or something like that?
March 6, 2021 at 12:42
i agree. I find when around certain people, it can really effect me. I´m normally very happy. I was around one person and it took me 3 days to get back to normal.
March 6, 2021 at 12:26
for example i can really make best thoughts or solutions on anything if i am alone in silence
March 6, 2021 at 12:01
(Capricorn) stellium12
Can only speak to the moon. You probably find the need for solitude, and feel best when you can recharge by going ito the forest or on the water. Other people´s mood can weigh heavily on you, you probably sense their sadness, fear, and anxieties.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »