Least Aspected & Most Aspected

March 4, 2021 at 20:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Least Aspected & Most Aspected
Just sitting here thinking about astrology like usual and I’m curious as to what everyone’s experiences are.

First, what planet has the MOST and what planet has the LEAST aspects in your chart?

How would you describe the manifestation of each planet for you?

Count whichever aspects you typically use, no right or wrong here, it’s how you do you. I just didn’t count parallels etc in my own personal calculations but someone else might.

My least aspected planet is Mars and I find that I did indeed have a lotta anger growing up, but I ended up directing it at myself quite a bit. And harnessing my Mars positive attributes (because it’s ALSO in detriment) takes conscious continuous active efforts—not easily accessible.

Pluto seems to have the most aspects in my chart. And I utilize the power of shedding and transforming often. Sometimes willingly sometimes not so much.

Both planets seem to have manifested for me as difficult to keep in check during certain growth periods in my life. But Pluto definitely feels more weighty—sometimes I don’t even feel like I have a Mars.

How about you? Tell me your thoughts on your own least and most aspected planets!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 5, 2021 at 14:26
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Aspects represent the relationships between planets. The way I see it, heavily aspected planets have a bigger influence on the chart overall, as they are more connected to the other pieces of the puzzle.
However, the less aspects a planet has to it, the more it is allowed to "run free" and do as it pleases. The least aspected planet in a chart is like a "loose cannon" that does its own thing regardless of others. It´s influence and consequences are therefore mostly unpredictable. Think of it like the joker in a deck of playing cards.
March 5, 2021 at 14:06
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hi, Dani~ c:

My most aspected planet is the moon illuminating through the darkness and the least rest in my pluto feeling all isolated and abandoned.

My moon lies beneath the deep waters of Scorpio. My mind is always in tune with my emotions which makes me a sensitive person by heart. I understand other people´s sensitivity but there are times that I am not comfortable with those feelings that they try to shower on me ("I feel you, deeply" is never an understatement lols).

The Plutonian´s desire for power seems a bit of a mystery to me but I undoubtedly am familiar with its intensity. The only aspect that I´ve got with my pluto in Scorpio was it paralleled my ascendant in Libra with a tight orb and I still don´t know what to make of it, really. xD

- Tinnie :74:
March 5, 2021 at 09:34
(Cancer) TimeLord
Least Rx Uranus Conjunct Dsc.
Most Pluto have 9 Aspects including Angle.
March 5, 2021 at 09:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Two stationary planets aspected to stars here, :153: & :199: that effects the balance of aspects! Mars by number of aspects is my fifth dominant; No house cusps involved! I am devolved over my past-lives!
No major aspects to :156:, however :198: Pandora to the arc-second!
:152: :195: :156: is mostly my Moon´s aspect so the third-house :178: energy remains like a major aspect; Don´t forget every planet is aspected just by virtue of sign occupation!
March 4, 2021 at 20:55
(Libra) leorising
My most aspected planet is Pluto and the least aspected planet is mercury.
In classic astrology, it is considered 1 degree orb aspect ... but I will keep Pluto in this list of most aspected planets.
I have Pluto in the house of mercury (house 3) and my mercury is scorpio.
I am fortunate to have a very strong and incredible mind that made me be transformed. the transformation I have achieved has been a watershed in my life.
in relation to mercury, I am always learning something new, I have a good memory, currently my volume of communication is restricted to matters of my 9 th house.
:68:
March 4, 2021 at 20:39
(Virgo) LotusStar
My most aspected planet is Uranus. Least aspected is Pluto.

Pluto´s my chart ruler and sitting in the first house in its own sign, only makes a sextile to Neptune. It´s also a singleton. Uranus is all over my chart. I think it aspects every single other planets, either major or minor aspect.

I think with Pluto being least aspected, I was very oblivious to how it operated in me, and how Plutonian I was. Others could see it but it was like a blind spot for me. Where with Uranus, I am painfully aware of the instability it causes in me.

If I don´t count the outer planets, most aspected is Moon and least aspected is Mercury.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »