March 3, 2021 at 11:41 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
MERCURY IN CANCER GIVE A GOOD MEMORY?
Experiences?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 5, 2021 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lolixx, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Spoooooky 😰
March 5, 2021 at 17:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Lolixx
Be wary when Mars is in 12th house and Venus opposite Saturn. :21:
March 5, 2021 at 12:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Lolixx, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Or maybe you will depending on a person and the subject of the fight.
😇
March 4, 2021 at 20:12
(Taurus) nutelina » judyta
That´s what I thought it would be like. :15:
March 4, 2021 at 20:10
(Taurus) nutelina » Lolixx
So you are not unforgiving like I am for example :61: I will remember every hurt! :20: And take revenge. Even if it takes years.
March 4, 2021 at 19:57
(Cancer) Trevor77
Yea
March 4, 2021 at 14:22
(Cancer) judyta
Yes I remember everything people say to me especially if its emotionally loaded. After years I tend to forget the conversations but I remember the feeling I had when in contact with people and those feelings dont seem to go away especially if negative ones. I never forget feeling of hurt, jugdment or rejection, so I never went back to any ex, or someone that made me feel hurt even if I tried with good intentions, I hold resentment.
March 4, 2021 at 11:46
(Leo) Anni23 » Lolixx
I also have my mercury in Cancer sextile my moon in Virgo. I would have to agree that communication does really seem to make perception that bit sharper. Also perhaps because we need to feel as of we relate to what is happening in some way, which is by understanding but also through interaction I guess. If I don´t do this then I end up feeling disconnected with my thoughts too.
March 4, 2021 at 04:29
(Aries) ckntime
Ive got a got a good one! My brother and I both follow the same path.
I have mercury in pisces in12 he has mercury in cancer 3rd. I used to get so frustrated with him.
I would read astrology books and he one day he tells me i was doin something wrong., " You dont know im the one doing the studying "
Two weeks later i read where he was right AGAIN
And get this i read that
They learn by osmosis)!
Are you shittin me? So i read something and he understands it? It figures!@" now when i simply say" we are reading a new book bro i hope you like it"
I wish I could remember
Where i read that at.
March 3, 2021 at 13:34
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I agree with Lolixx. Stress can mess up a lot and then it doesn´t matter in which sign is Mercury. I always was a quick learner, but sometimes I can´t remember faces or names. I get stressed when someone talks to me, as if we have known for years and I´m desperately trying to remember... who is that guy?

Depending on the system my Mercury is in Cancer or in Gemini in the 10th house.
March 3, 2021 at 12:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
=====
Exactly that! I can control my emotions, by controlling the way a speak, and my memory works the way if I don’t understand it I would not remember it,so for me I have to fully understand something in logically way, if its not logic I would just completely disagreed that though and forgotten about it.
It’s something like, if you can’t explain it to somebody then you don’t know the meaning of it.
In split second I can see a person and decide in what way,or I what level of communication I need to put my self to explain something to somebody so that person can understand my message.

And the more I speak the more my memory becomes stronger.
And duo to stress and lack of communication , it does affect my moon ,so for me communication is the key for strong mind, and strong memory.
March 3, 2021 at 12:13
(Virgo) astreo » Lolixx
But in your case you have the moon in Virgo, isn´t that great, isn´t it? That could help your mercury a lot, since in an earth sign it would stabilize, and in an analytical sign ruled by mercury.

If you can control your emotions, would you control your memory?
March 3, 2021 at 11:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
In my experience mercury in cancer in 10 house.(Virgo rising )
I have a strong fotograf memory,but i tend to forget things last year and half,but its mostly due to stress.
But playing chess,definitely improves my memory abilities.
But must add that per vedic it’s in 11house,Gemini so I can relate more to that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »