Natal unaspected planets

March 1, 2021 at 23:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Natal unaspected planets
What about unaspected planets?What do you think about them,their significance,positive-negative traits etc..
I have mercury unaspected for example.

Share your thoughts and experiences.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 16, 2021 at 13:51
(Aquarius) viv
Is this your chart Tym?
As I see it Mercury is inconjunct 150 degrees from moon, not a minor aspect and if you allow 4degrees orb it’s also inconjunct Chiron which would be a yod or finger of fate pointing to Mercury making it very significant indeed. Look to the signs of Moon and Chiron and their harmonious co working to see what they want you to focus on healing/ developing ...
Best Viv
June 16, 2021 at 13:33
(Sagittarius) RA_
Scorpio 9th Mercury aspects
Semi-Sextile Uranus Sagittarius 10th (1°23’, Separating)
Bi-Quintile Node Aries 2nd (2°00’, Separating)

This is a position where one may always be chatting about anything and everything and may never know when to stop. :61:
https://paulsaundersastrology.blogspot.com/…

https://hniizato.com/unaspected-pla…

Or when I stop it´s an awkward silence.
March 13, 2021 at 19:58
(Virgo) LotusStar
My experience is similar to what Moon_Queen said ... overpowers chart, seems to be a very obvious/major part of their personality.

However, from the 2 people I know, one is their Moon in Leo, the other Mars in Gemini, it has been a more immature expression, energy doesn´t play well with others. Don´t want to generalize based on 2 examples but it was worth noting for me.

I think in a more positive sense and higher expression, it could show a particular talent as well.
March 12, 2021 at 23:02
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have an unaspected Cancer Mercury in 7th house, if it still can be considered as unaspected despite Lilith opposition.

-Sometimes I talk bitter, tell the harsh truth and people don´t like it, of course.

-I tend to be judgemental and may not be aware of it. However, if there is someone acting disrespectful to me without reason, I don´t hesitate being more disrespectful.

-It can be hard to start a new thing; for example, I draw women but all I draw is women most of the time.

-I tend to blindly interest in some topic that attract my attention.

All these can have a relation with my other placements apart from Mercury, too.
March 12, 2021 at 20:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Is the May 6 1998 chart you posted with your account your chart? IF so, Mercury is not unaspected. It is quincunx your Moon.
March 2, 2021 at 10:05
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Many thinks that lack of aspects is not most favorable position for planets in general.But there is exceptions like mars which can express itself with more ´raw´ form of energy.What im experiencing in my case is more like uncontrollable-unstoppable thoughts about everything all the time.Constantly analyzing,criticising daily or past events,subjects deeply.It caused me major sleep problems my whole life.Lacking with slowing things down..Positive traits about it is that if i will succesfully channel my menthal energy into particular subject,i can dive really deep into it.I often catch myself diving into deep thoughts and detaching from real life on daily basis.Frustrating..

After all charts should be interpreted as whole rather then sticking on particular aspects or positions..
March 2, 2021 at 09:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see unaspected planet as the one that spills its influence all over the chart, like you spill a glass of water on the table and it goes everywhere evenly.
Aspects are like channels and when there is no channel, energy goes everywhere and touches everything.

What planet will they affect the most, depends on minor aspect and on distance (angular) from major aspects, so if unaspected planet lacks, for example, 5 degree to make a trine to other one, it will influence that planet trine-like, meaning, it will not give as much support as trine but it will be supportive...

This is just my interpretation so don´t get this to serious :97:
March 2, 2021 at 09:10
(Leo) tomdos
If you want you can always prove that your planet is aspected in some way, but that is neither the way nor the point.

I find unaspected planets to be quite a crucial and often underrated issue. Much more important than many aspects, let alone transits, synastries and all the other stuff.

Think of these planets as of respective unintegrated energies. They are not cooperating as well as they could (yet), more or less unchecked. So, they can sometimes surprise pleasantly, but usually the opposite. They „live“ and work on subconscious / unconscious level. A potential let loose, not contributing, even doing more damage than good. Many people have hard time accepting this and prefer finding minor aspects or wider orbs just to prove an aspect, instead of accepting the life lesson at hand, which is unavoidable anyways. Then projections and denial come to play. Such an individual has a hard time even seeing this, while others may see this much clearer and provide a feedback, which is usually denied. I have seen such cases on this forums, too. Its nothing to be ashamed of, though.

Unaspected planets should be paid a special attention to. Its about realization what the respective energy of the planet represents, and paying attention to its manifestation in your life. Basically it is all about a conscious approach, deliberate use and manifestation of the respective energies. If you dont use them, they will use you. This may be harder than it looks and quite unpleasant, as it requires openess to ones own flaws and weaknesses, but it is neccessary and in the end very rewarding and fulfilling.

For example in your case your mercurial energy may have hard time expressing well, or quite the opposite – it may be all over the place like a monkey, without accomplishing much. I dont know really, I have not much experience with that one. But you surely will know if you are honest to yourself. Maybe you require some sort of mental / intellectual discipline and focus, more mercurial air, overview, distance, detachment from things, seeing through unimportant stuff and levelling up values (8th house – spiritual house).
March 2, 2021 at 01:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A You-Tuber called the :153: in Howard Phillips Lovecraft´s chart unaspected even though it is exactly tee- :194: the nodal axis of the Moon!
Most of us take liberties to ignore minor aspects in classifying planets as unaspected! Minor planets sometimes don´t even get a hearing!
The description of unaspected planets is warmer than weakly aspected planets, yet if you narrow orbs, unaspected planets lose their rarity!
The unaspected planet is supposed to have more freedom to be itself like :156: in :179: or :159: in :182: the planets failing to aspect them don´t dilute the energy of the planet!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »