Karmic links/bonds (Past life family or lover bonds)

February 28, 2021 at 22:11 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Ata0Flores
Karmic links/bonds (Past life family or lover bonds)
Hey everyone on astro-seek~! :75:

I wish to have a better understanding with past soul connections and karmic links in ones birth chart, I don´t know if anyone has used The pattern app. It´s a bit confusing and not sure where they get that information about having these sort of connections with certain people you know (or where they exactly look for in ones birth chart for that) Can someone help a fellow noob out? :)

It is interesting that I have karmic links and some past life family bonds with people I personally don´t know, I don´t have those kind of links with my actually family.

much appreciated! :6:

Below I put down a composite chart with midpoints
It is I and a random friend~ let me know what our connection is
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 8, 2021 at 08:48
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81
This is a good topic. I have the same questions. I´ve been reading a lot about synastry lately and I use the pattern app too. I have past life links with all my siblings and close friends.
March 7, 2021 at 04:30
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Also check out any Brian Weiss stuff. His audio books are nice to listen to, especially the ones he reads himself. It doesn´t have to do with astrology, but he´s definitely interesting on the past life subject!
March 7, 2021 at 02:11
(Virgo) Ata0Flores » ckntime
Pleasure to meet ya!
And I’m so happy for you and your brother! I pray that your journey continues smoothing 😊

Also! I would much appreciate your help in this topic! As far as I know, I don’t have many links to my family members. My sisters and I are completely opposites. Even though my sister has similar sun and rising as me, we don’t seem to click but we respect each other enough to get along. Tough love lol
March 7, 2021 at 02:05
(Virgo) Ata0Flores » Rosincvist
This is super interesting!
Can you elaborate? 🤔😳 I’m super curious and forgive me for being slow. Covid left lingering symptoms, really effecting my brain a bit.
March 7, 2021 at 02:00
(Virgo) Ata0Flores » GothPunkNY
Thank you! I’ve been looking into more books to read ❤️
appreciate the recommendation!
March 5, 2021 at 21:45
(Aries) ckntime
In very interested in this myself. I have been studying astrology with a
Passion for 11 years.
Before that growing up my older brother and I were on a light hearted spiritual quest learning numerology and tarot reading lots of Edgar cayce books. Later in life I moved to Phoenix where during a transit(Uranus conjuct natal merury in pieces 12th house) and astrology just made sense.
Well doing some research i found all these funny similarities between my brother and I. So im thinking karma? And i go to a bookstore and sure enough first look at says
Saturn 3rd house you may have a karmic connection with a sibling. Perhaps an older brothe. It was crazy! Ive got some charts if ours and other info as wells some ideas.
If you want to reseach some of this... im your guy
March 5, 2021 at 11:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My mother´s family was limited in heirs so they reincarnated in several other families. Consider the possibility of a parallel incarnation of your own self in Seattle and another one in San Francisco! :44:
March 4, 2021 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Check out the book Yesterday´s Sky by Steven Forrest!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »