https://youtu.be/koO35JqBQMI

Just found my new favorite artist. If you like them two, check out "Cancelled"
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2021 at 15:48
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
>I don´t like seeing good people getting deceived.

I know, I wonder why we are alike in this aspect (pun intended). :4:
March 1, 2021 at 00:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"I don´t disagree with the words but like everything in this world. I´m dubious."

Always dubious.... :15:

"Like RAtM. They delivered so much truth in corruption of the world but as the programming goes... if someone else angry about it... why should I do something about it?"

Yup, essentially they are the mouthpiece that vents your frustrations for you. But the gag is, they are controlling how far that can go or not go. And -what is - or isn´t- said. Where as, if it was a real person, not working for anyone else, they can say and do anything. Henced - control opposition. Easy to let people blow some stream off by listening to someone else vent it for you. It´s like you are being told "Now everyone can just shut up and go back to work, ya slave. We said it for you." it´s like an adult appeasing 5 year olds..

Again, not saying he isn´t saying the facts. I´m just wondering who´s behinds his push. Like I said, too much attention for "going against the grain" and mainstream ideas - but he´s on a mainstream website that´s adamant about censorship... :43:

It´s amazing I wasn´t born French with how much I second guess everything. :15:
February 28, 2021 at 23:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
"Too bad democracy are many against the few and then there´s the fact we live in a republic..."

A democracy probably hasn´t existed since Socrates time. If you vote and have someone else count them, not show you any evidence of the count then you already live in a communist state.

People place too much trust in everything.
February 28, 2021 at 23:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"While I agree with what he´s saying - obviously - if you know me, you know that. I feel like he has wayyyy too much traction on a platform, especially like YouTube to NOT be control opposition"

I agree. Youtube is the most censored platform on the internet behind Google.

Essentially if they haven´t been purged by now there has to be something they´re wanting out there.

All though what he says isn´t wrong. Maybe he´s a catalyst for future angst? Maybe another way of hiding the truth with truth?

Like RAtM. They delivered so much truth in corruption of the world but as the programming goes... if someone else angry about it... why should I do something about it?

Like the generations before them believing superman and James Bond types exist to remove the evil from the world.

If people hear it, assume it. They do nothing because someone else greater than them will.

"also think this because of his outward appearance, he doesn´t look really any less degenerate than mainstream rappers.... "

Alot of perversion within the music industry which has come to light.

What better to make it seem like just a random person uploading music videos? Its what they did with Beiber. Some random talent picked up off a talent show suddenly becomes one of the biggest corrupters of teenage minds.

I stated once that those who cover thmselves in Tattoos generally have some heavy trauma put on them.

Funny how you mentioned ICP. First thing I thought when I saw this.

I don´t disagree with the words but like everything in this world. I´m dubious.

It is refreshing to hear however
February 28, 2021 at 21:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
Thanks nutty.. I just wanted to say that so people give it some thought... I´m not basing this off of nothing.. And like I said, I don´t like seeing good people getting deceived. No one has to believe me, but atleast remember what I said.
February 28, 2021 at 20:51
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Good points. Sleuth with a tinge of meticulousness at work.

There are people like Luke from We Are Change who have another approach: don´t say forbidden words. A smart tactic. Others tell a compelling story and you can watch the rest on another platform.

I´m horrified when I read the comments about the cornholio sickness and that everybody should stay locked up in their private prison (home) but even there you don´t know who is a bot and who is real. Many are indoctrinated and those who are in favour usually have no solid arguments. Too bad democracy are many against the few and then there´s the fact we live in a republic... :23:
February 28, 2021 at 19:27
(Virgo) rohini moon
I know I´m going to be in the minority on this, I guess, but im used to my opinions being that way.

While I agree with what he´s saying - obviously - if you know me, you know that. I feel like he has wayyyy too much traction on a platform, especially like YouTube to NOT be control opposition. . He has millions of views & subscribers and he´s getting plenty of attention. Dont trust it. they know some people are out there thinking exactly what he´s saying, so, they throw you a bone and give someone like that an open platform - to vent for you - and in the end everyone still makes $. Control opposition. This isn´t anything new, they´ve always done it. They "put on" people to the public - who they want. And they always have.

YouTube is one of the biggest censorship platforms out there. If you even question anything regarding the virus or vaccines, they will deplatform you - immediately. I have seen it happen to plenty of people already.

I also think this because of his outward appearance, he doesn´t look really any less degenerate than mainstream rappers.... he gives me ICP-vibes.. And those guys were highly degenerated. The black eye contacts makes him look pretty satanic, too..

No one has to listen to me, but, I´m just laying it out there, I don´t like seeing good people get duped.
February 28, 2021 at 09:48
(Gemini) Sunshinesmiles13
I love Tom Macdonald!!! He´s awesome!!
February 28, 2021 at 03:56
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
No, havent seen it. I´ll put it on the list.

Yes! He packs a whole lot of punch with his politically charged music. I think he´s the voice of alot of people. Paints a pretty vivid picture too. It´s some bold music, I´m sure certain people aren´t happy about it

Check this one out

https://youtu.be/EHBMbZdCpSk
YouTube
YouTube
February 28, 2021 at 03:43
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Cool..... very interesting... Thanks for sharing!
I´m so happy to find out that there are more and more ppl out there that are spot-on sharp... (and can see through the major bologna)

Thank you Lord....🙏
February 28, 2021 at 02:07
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » goldenlion32
No, I just watched it. Good interview, I´m glad you shared it. Really liking this dude. Hes so politically incorrect and my inner rebel is all giddy :21:
February 27, 2021 at 23:51
(Pisces) fishscales
Used to listen to some rap back in the day...

Not so much anymore...

But this is more about the lyrics than the music anyway...

I liked it.

Solid points and well said.
February 27, 2021 at 22:44
(Taurus) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
It´s really cool to find out info about famous youtubers. It is further evidence that this really does work in real life.
February 27, 2021 at 22:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i do love how he gets the point out. I agree with this one a lot as infj, so many people seem so superficial and rarely do you find "Real" friends or authentic people. They just walk around in the "Show and Tell" mode. The frosting on the cake with fashion, hair, makeup, gadgets, and saying "Look at my outer shell" with no real substance. I mean who are you under all the material goods? That´s what I always want to know. Authentic People who aren´t afraid to be their true selves admit their mistakes, own up to their actions, thoughts, words, and walk the walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 27, 2021 at 21:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This one´s a good one!

YouTube
YouTube
February 27, 2021 at 21:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
Did you hear this interview?

YouTube
YouTube
February 27, 2021 at 21:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´m surprised at how much I enjoyed that. Not my type of music but the lyrics were apt.

Basically a song about what I´ve been trying to tell people for years.

Thanks for sharing.

If you haven’t yet seen the classic ´They Live´. Go do so. You wont regret it
YouTube
YouTube
February 27, 2021 at 19:57
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » goldenlion32
Cool! I just found his music last night. Love his style. Wiki had his DOB as 9/21/88 so I checked his chart. Sun sq. Uranus and mars in Aries is two that I first noticed

I´ve got the sun sq. uranus, I dont have face tats though 😂. Still love the style
February 27, 2021 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ha ha! I´ve heard him before. I points out stuff pretty well in his lyrics.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »