Eclipse, squares: Help

February 27, 2021 at 15:32 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Les11
Eclipse, squares: Help
One of the Lunar eclipses, either in the past or the upcoming one is square my natal Mercury in my rising sign. I have been told to treat it like my first house.

Anyone have any info about moon sq Mercury in first house ?

I am a newbie, please help.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2021 at 01:56
(Pisces) Les11 » goldenlion32
Thank you!

:78:Your response has definitely given me some thing to think about. Now those people have woken up to a reality that might be jarring.
A little apprehensive about this Awakening I will have.
Watching my friends circle and my messages closely.
:78:
March 1, 2021 at 01:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I see Mercury in Aquarius in 9th house square Neptune in Sagittarius in the 6th house that your chart on your profile shows. The Sagittarius eclipse might hit it if it´s the same degree. More about seeing through the Maya illusion of social media information or dating/romance, snake oil salesmen, and how it may affect your thoughts, beliefs, mental process.

Take Trump for example and Biden. They both project a certain message, sell it to the masses through advertising, and the Qanon Conspiracy theories of the "Republican" Shaman. Now there´s a bunch of them after the inaugeration that figured out the belief system they were sold may not be correct. What they were told didn´t happen.

So it probably deals with some kind of belief you have that might end and something is revealed in 6th house issues that deal with work, service, or how that manifests in your personal experience. Truth being revealed and ending a false belief.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »