astrocartography - collecting data for research

February 26, 2021 at 10:56 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) thespiderprince
astrocartography - collecting data for research
Hello. I am collecting data for research for astrocartography and also for a book to be released soon. We are interested in people´s experiences with astrocartography. If you are interested contact me. Thanks.

I´m August Rider and I´ve blogged on astrocartography on sites like Quora and Reddit. The book is called Adventures in Astrocartography which covers the basics on astrocartography as well as insights, essays, and more progressive thoughts on astrology in this New Age of Aquarius. As well as misconceptions concerning astrology and how it´s changing and should change.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 27, 2021 at 11:01
(Gemini) thespiderprince » aventurine
Welcome.

Don´t feel bad. No one has an ideal placement. My Venus and Saturn lines are close together too. But I can say from experience it´s not so bad. I also don´t think Chiron is too impactful. I don´t understand why out of hundreds of satellites Chiron shows up on the Astro-click travel astrocartography site. Anyway... As it were, the book is focused only on the planetary energies.

I am interested.

I´d love to hear about your Pluto line experience. An interesting story is one lady who was a volcanologist lived right on her Pluto line. That goes to show you how the energy can manifest. A volcano is a good expression of Pluto energy rushing up from the depths (underworld) and transforming everything in its wake.

I will be putting some of the testimonies in the book.
February 27, 2021 at 08:13
(Capricorn) aventurine
Hey, I´m very interested by this topic, I wish there were more info and testimonies on astrocartography. I´m hoping to be able to use it to plan where I´ll be moving next. Unfortunately my Venus lines are either conjunct Saturn or Chiron lines, because of my natal chart :/

If that´s of any interest to you, I could detail my experience living on a Pluto sextile Ascendant line, which has been the most profound and transformative life experience I have lived so far. I´ve lived in that region for a year. I read somewhere that Pluto lines can be scary or too intense to some individuals but if Pluto is strong in your chart then you´ll do just fine and channel these energies in a positive, transformative way, which was my case.
February 26, 2021 at 18:13
(Pisces) xtapodia » thespiderprince
^^ I am a meze cheff giving cooking classes to visitors (also some other new age tourism) if you have instagram please feel free to add me, here adding a pic is a lot of work, there i can send you my screen shots. My account is just for my work and my creative work is more like a hobby that i redesign second hand high-end. I havent yet put my art on instagram though.. lets get in touch there
February 26, 2021 at 17:46
(Gemini) thespiderprince » xtapodia
I´ve never been to Istanbul but I´d definitely like to see it.

Well, If you are between a Neptune line and a Mars line that will be interesting to say the least. The thing about astrology and astrocartography is you never know how the planetary energy is really going to manifest.

Neptune (dreams and imagination)in Capricorn (work and career) could mean you work in something that involves imagination. It´s not necessarily bad. The trines to Jupiter and Pluto sound good.

The first thing to do, if you have an accurate birth time, is to create the astrocartography map-chart either on this site, astro-seek or astro-click travel. We can go from there.
February 26, 2021 at 17:20
(Pisces) xtapodia » thespiderprince
Today i was trying to understand my carteograpgical astrology, would be nice to know things. İstanbul where I live appearently falls on to (with trine aspect) between neptun IC and mars lC- this doesnt sound very happy :) I have strong neptune I guess in capricorn in trine to jupiter and pluto. So what should i expect?
February 26, 2021 at 17:16
(Gemini) thespiderprince » dani_mae1
That´s true. Ha. You really resonate with the Venus energy there.
February 26, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » thespiderprince
It’s a business that utilizes astrology, esoteric (everything), psychology, and therapy techniques. Which... if you look at the two signs associated with venus (and even it’s exaltation actually!) therapy (especially Libra) tends to be a choice these signs make, even unintentionally, I have come across many Taurus, Libra, and Pisces who become their friend’s unofficial therapist! :61:
February 26, 2021 at 16:45
OK. Thanks for clarifying that. This sounds similar to my experience near the Venus MC line. Great. Thanks for sharing.

Soul family is a good term. I often say that myself--a surrogate family as opposed to the family by blood. I felt the coming home aspect too with Venus.

Well, before I got any further let me say happy anniversary.

So you´ve been together 14 years. That´s great.

Is it a business related to Venus in some way. For example, art, sculpture, flowers, beauty products. Writing erotica or matchmaker?

Wow. That really sounds like the planetary energy of Venus. Truly blessed.
February 26, 2021 at 16:35
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » thespiderprince
I’m 881 miles away from “home”—not my venus DC line. I’m realllllly close to it now.

In regards to relationships—all my old ones have seen themselves out the door that were not serving my highest self. And I’m finding what I consider my “soul family.” I have a group of people in my life like... it’s feels like actually coming “home” for the first time.

Today is actually my wedding anniversary.

And our marriage and relationship are the BEST it has EVER been. We look at each other now and are like—how did I not always love you this damn much. And consequently the sex life has followed suit and I think we’d make some newly weds blush (we have been together for 14 years)

I also started my business here and found footing for it locally rather quickly.

And even when things goes awry or off the desired track—there’s a newfound optimism that wasn’t that consistent before that makes even the “bad” seem like nothing.
February 26, 2021 at 16:28
Great. That´s interesting. I´m not sure a line has any effect at that distance unless it´s the only line in the country. But Venus DC is one of the best lines for life and love. I´d love to know how things changed when you moved there and what your experiences with relationships were. Did you meet a new partner. Love. Marriage. Also Venus also usually signifies someone working in the beauty industry or the arts so any details like that. As much as you care to. Also, how did it feel. Did you like living there. Why or why not.
February 26, 2021 at 16:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I moved 881 miles from where I grew up to relatively close to my Venus DC line (east of it) in July of 2020.

What information do you need?
February 26, 2021 at 16:13
(Gemini) thespiderprince » xtapodia
Hey

Great.

It doesn´t really involve the fixed stars or any personal information. I´m more so looking to see if you lived near one of the planetary lines and what the experience was like. For example, living by a Venus line is thought to make one more attractive and thus draw people into your life. Which can often lead to a relationship. If you don´t know how to translate your natal chart to an astrocartography map I can show you. It´s very simple and free.
February 26, 2021 at 15:59
(Pisces) xtapodia
Hi,

I would be happy to,whether I am going to have a clue about the fixed stars on my natal points, or we are going to exchange some valueable knowledge.

Greetings

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »