Is it good time to buy my first aparment?

February 23, 2021 at 09:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) sansevieria
Is it good time to buy my first aparment?
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if someone is willing to help me understand whether upcoming months would be good time to buy my first apartment?

I have a specific flat in mind, which I loved the first second I had seen the blueprint, price is on point and have a generally great feeling about it.

Before I look further into credit options, I wanted to see if it made sense in my natal+transitions chart.

My significant other (Scorpio boyfriend of 3 years) would also be a partner in this investment and it would be our first home owned together.

If anybody has time to help me I will be forever grateful! :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2021 at 09:50
(Pisces) sansevieria » Datta108
Hi Datta108,

I appreciate taking time to answer me!

I will have to think hard what to do in the following months/years and take it a bit slower.

All the best!
March 15, 2021 at 04:36
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, imo if you´re goin to purchase home/property with another person this will add another factor astrologically that needs to be considered before entering into an legal agreement.
In the vedic system your moon is in Pisces so transit wise Saturn is in the favorable 11th house of gains and profits and wishes fulfilled until January 2023.Jupiter also in the auspicious 11th but is moving to the 12fl house from your natal moon from April 5th to September 2021,and again from November 2021 to Spring 2022.The 12fl house transit of Jupiter could show losses and expenses and endings etc..so mixed results possibly if you purchase a house in those time periods imo🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »