Virgo Rising and 8th house in Aries

February 23, 2021 at 03:19 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Virgo Rising and 8th house in Aries
I noticed something very interesting about people with Virgo Rising (and 8th house in Aries) ,observations made on 4 people from my personal life .
I noticed that besides their typical Virgo Rising things(OCD,cleanliness,critical attitude towards life,very detail focused,bit autistic,cerebral) ,they have a very compulsive shadow side ,represented by Aries in 8th house . And I noticed this especially in regards to sexuality,but not limited to sexuality only.

And this is weird considering that people see "Virgo Rising" and usually say " oh those guys are boring.virgos are kinda boring .they are well mannered ...how could be possible they have a shadow side that is kinda aggresive ?"
And I say "kinda aggresive" for good reasons...after all Mars is the ruler of Aries ( occupying 8th house for Virgo Rising individuals).

One of my friend with Virgo Rising has a very pronunced aggresive shadow side ...verbal and sexual . He has a huge sexual appetite ,dirty sexual side and talks really direct and without any control about his sexual desires . He said sometime that "I could fuck more than 3 women at the same time and still not be enough " . It´s worth mentioning though that my friend has personal planets in Aries (and in 8th house) .
Other friend with Virgo Rising has a big issue with his shadow side,sexual especially . He has a condition called sexsomnia (or sleep sex) . Basically in a semi-wake state he starts fuck the bed .In the Morning he doesn t remember anything. It s very upsetting for him...that he fears to sleep with other person in bed . He has his masculine energy kinda repressed throughout life . A very passive individual in real life (with a dark compulsive shadow side) .

The 2 left are kinda the same as the first example ....basically they have a rough and compulsive sexuality and strong uncontrollably urges .

8th house is not reduced to shadow sexual desires though . But i found this pattern kinda interesting .

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 2, 2021 at 16:01
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
As someone who has virgo sun/rising and 8th house in aries, I can see it a tad bit not to the extreme you mentioned though. However, I will say I think it comes more from my Scorpio stellium. 😅 When Mars was in retrograde it was transiting my 8th house, it was so intense. I believe Virgos in general have many layers but I don´t think they have a shadow side, depends on the chart. For instance, my emotional side which could be seen as aggressive comes more from my Scorpio stellium. Scorpio already comes off as mysterious and secretive.
February 26, 2021 at 14:59
(Capricorn) Emanuel » theycallmetym
After all, Virgo´s (not just Virgo Risings) hide usually very well their dirty side.
February 26, 2021 at 12:01
(Taurus) theycallmetym
I can definetely agree with that.Especially kinkiness,dirty,rough endless sexual appetite which sometimes can make difficult daylife..After all life teaches how to hide it properly and behave as ordinary individual.
February 26, 2021 at 10:20
(Capricorn) Amananda
My sister ist Virgo rising with Aries in 8th, in there Moon and Saturn aswell. What should i say.. she sleeps with a lot of men and women 😁
February 24, 2021 at 00:33
(Aries) Jay Jay » Emanuel
I have a hard time replying to your posts because you see the signs and apply attributes to them in a way that I do not. You describe Virgo as I would not - so it´s very hard for me to comment without disagreeing on fundamental assumptions first - and that ends up being a long discussion. I just wanted you to know that I personally don´t relate to your comments on Virgo rising and Aries 8th house - as one who might fit that description, so you´d have that feedback.

I always say, that we need to read the whole chart. Interpreting parts of it without seeing how it functions in the whole, will not give data that can be generalized with any accuracy.
February 23, 2021 at 19:56
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Jay Jay
Well I didn t say that all Virgo Risings have this thing. But since you are for so many years in this field of astrology... I thought maybe you have some insights from studying so many birth charts over time.
February 23, 2021 at 17:36
(Aries) Jay Jay
I´m sorry, but I personally do not relate to what you´re saying about Virgo rising - Aries 8th house - and I have a Virgo rising with Sun, Mercury and Mars in the 8th.
February 23, 2021 at 12:41
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Anni23
Actually no... They usually had some intense highschool or sibling experiences (even traumatic).
February 23, 2021 at 12:32
(Leo) Anni23
Have you forgotten the 3rd house in Scorpio as well?
February 23, 2021 at 12:26
(Capricorn) Emanuel » csrcto
I guess this is not a hot thread lmao. It seems that more interesting are threads about insignificant astrological topics, relationship topics etc.
February 23, 2021 at 03:51
(Virgo) csrcto
It sounds interesting what you say, I hope there are comments to learn about it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »