Moon in Cancer

February 22, 2021 at 11:40 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer
Moon in Cancer
Hi everyone!
My natal Moon is in Cancer, and it greatly influences my life. It makes me what I am most of the time. I´m quite happy with the placement.
What about you? Do you have a natal Moon in Cancer, or maybe some of the people you´re close with has it? What are your experiences with this placement?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 1, 2021 at 18:53
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer
Couldn´t help noticing so many of you have Moon in the 8th house...
Thanks for sharing your stories everyone, it´s been so insightful!
March 1, 2021 at 18:36
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » VichrutaSuryaYutiRahuNavamsa
Thanks for sharing!

March 1, 2021 at 17:20
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » Amananda
If you have questions that are not related to this topic, you can always send me a private message.

March 1, 2021 at 17:13
(Capricorn) VichrutaSuryaYutiRahuNavamsa
I have a Natal Cancer Moon. In my Vedic/Sidereal Chart. My moon is in the Ashlesha Nakshatra in the 2nd Pada, 8th house from the lagna d1.

I love my Moon ^^. It brings me a very rich inner world and people always trust me their secrets or they tell me they feel comfortable telling me intimate things about them. Also they tell me they like the food i cook lol xd
March 1, 2021 at 15:52
(Capricorn) Amananda » JasmineTheAstrologer
Really? Can you explain it further please?
March 1, 2021 at 11:42
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » Bjarklind
Moon in your chart is mostly related to work, but also to health. It may bring instability in those areas and mixed emotions.

March 1, 2021 at 10:12
(Pisces) Bjarklind » JasmineTheAstrologer
Thank you for your time and answears!
I´m still trying to figure out the readings of the charts, so, now I´m curious what you are seeing from my aspects?👁👄👁👂
March 1, 2021 at 07:00
Thanks for sharing, really interesting chart because of your place of birth.
Also, many interesting aspects.

February 27, 2021 at 14:38
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » LollyblueKeti
Blame it on Mars, Pluto, and Neptune 😉

Thanks for sharing!

________
Visit www.sunrulesleo.com
February 27, 2021 at 14:00
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
Helloo everyone..

My cancer moon in 8th gives me extreme mood swings and iritability sometimes.. angry outbursts aaand tantrums :)

I blame it on Uranus opposition.

But I´m also pretty cute and dreamy. I like to paint, astrology, fantasy movies, music.

My mom is a nurse.

I can cry for money also.
February 27, 2021 at 11:07
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » ali11
Yep, what you described is Moon in Cancer in the 8th house... Both your Pluto and Mars add something to this. Probably you even feel better in your dreams that in reality... That´s because of your Jupiter.
Thanks for sharing.

February 27, 2021 at 07:50
(Capricorn) ali11 » JasmineTheAstrologer
I love this topic and all the relatable answers I could read.

I immediately knew ClifftheCause was born around my bday bc of the chiron-SN conjunction in the 8th, and what a coincidence that we have the same moon degree AND rising!

JasmineTheAstrologer, it was interesting for me to read you asking if he had vivid dreams with these placements, because I sure do!! I used to smoke pot before going to bed, every night for as long as i can remember, and I managed to quit almost 2 years ago and wow I discovered the power and depth of my dream life. It is so intense, so vivid, honestly, it´s a trip. It´s funny because many people will need drugs to achieve what I feel when I´m actually sober.

I was not able to recall my dreams/or dream at all, when I was using but now I can remember them for very long periods of time, and what´s even crazier is how sometimes some dreams echo others, like during a dream I would see myself say or think "oh right, just like what happened last time", as if the current dream was the continuity of a dream I had months ago. Honestly, this is so intense, I´m starting to feel like it´s a parallel universe.

I can almost decide where I want to go/what themes I want to explore before falling asleep. Then, I dont know if it´s directly linked but I usually dont wake up well-rested.

I often write down my dreams, sometimes I can´t even begin my day right because I still feel the "ambiance", the energies from it, and it´s hard to come back into reality, also because I want to understand the meaning of it, and then I´ll be between 2 worlds for a few hours.

p.s. : if you want to take a look at my chart, I suggest you also look at the one I attached in my profile´s pictures, which is more accurate regarding the ascendant and houses. (idk why the astro-seek calculator makes my chart this way with the same birthtime)
February 27, 2021 at 07:37
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » xtapodia
Yes, officially Serbia as it is now was ´founded´ in the sign of Gemini, but usually Serbs as a people were taken to be symbolized by the sign of Capricorn, and Vojvodina (where I live) is taken to be symbolized by the sign of Taurus. These are more deep symbolisms and definitely more accurate since they are based on the mentality of people, and especially since Serbia was a part of many republics, the last one not being the most important.

February 27, 2021 at 00:00
(Pisces) xtapodia » JasmineTheAstrologer
The republic of serbia after yugoslavia? When was it established? Historically may be not.. lets say ascending may be :)
February 26, 2021 at 22:00
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » ClifftheCause
Try to ditch the technology sometimes. The Moon in the 8th house may have something to say to you in your dreams...

February 26, 2021 at 21:49
(Aries) ClifftheCause » JasmineTheAstrologer
When I remember my dreams I do. I think I don´t dream as much because of all the electromagnetic radiation from modern technology
February 26, 2021 at 20:49
Serbia is not really a Gemini...

February 26, 2021 at 20:36
Serbia- gemini sign, very vivid people and communicative. Turkey is scorpio two very political cultures. İ guess germany is gemini, as well. Greece is aquarius and italy too gemini. :) Despite turkey is historically taurus (because of the mountains) you can observe, people sometimes too much calculating small details here and appear as they are not even aware- however people show taurus character when it comes to work hard (sometimes too ambitious, too hurrying and honking) i love being lazy and last minute as a pisces with cancer moon. İm good at my work i believe.
February 26, 2021 at 20:26
(Pisces) xtapodia » ClifftheCause
8th house cancer moon can be quite idealist with chiron there- may be too creative, and symmetry loving, relaxed about social norms.
February 26, 2021 at 20:25
Your 6th house is huge! Moon in Libra as a ruler of the Asc may bring some health issues, mostly sensitivity. Also, this position is good for working with people - some kind of services.

February 26, 2021 at 20:20
You are welcome. İ think my retro & combust mercury trines my moon,thats why i believe im too intuitional- sometimes too social and fun. Sometimes cant stand vocal ads, documentary people, news speakers way of talking and documentary sound effects used in media in general drives me really irritated. I actually know such artifacts are marketing and pr tricks however seeing people not resisting yet not reacting :) such things will sound really awkward i guess in 10 years.
February 26, 2021 at 20:20
(Cancer) JasmineTheAstrologer » ClifftheCause
Really interesting ! Do you have vivid dreams?

February 26, 2021 at 20:10
(Aries) ClifftheCause
I have my natal moon at 1 degree and 13 minutes of Cancer in my 8th house. I also have my natal Chiron conjunct my south node in cancer. So it seems like my Cancer placement is very influential.
February 26, 2021 at 20:05
(Pisces) xtapodia » UgurCan
Haha i even remember like somethings from my babyhood :) thats soo true what you re saying. Also gives skill to cook well.
February 26, 2021 at 20:03
Thanks for sharing!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »