Transits of lilith and uranus

February 21, 2021 at 20:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
Transits of lilith and uranus
Hello
What do you think about this transit of lilith and uranus in the 11th house?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2021 at 22:33
(Sagittarius) Psyle » amanda64
Mars was in Aries (strong in his domicile) during that summer transit of mine. So that brought a lot of fiery energy to the "friendship brawl". To the point where my friend nearly got violent! More broadly Mars also gave our group loads of energy for interesting projects at the time (sport, party, art,etc...). Typical 11th house vibes (collective creativity) but fueled by Mars (the god of sport) : we went surfing at the beach every day!

-

Generally Mars in the 11th house is an egoic energy boost for team action. As long as everyone controls their ego drives and uses it for cooperation.

Edit : Mars in Taurus is more conservative and focused on matter. But this Mars is closing in on your natal Mars : which means an increase of energy for you! This energy will peak for you during the Leo ingress.
February 21, 2021 at 21:46
(Leo) amanda64 » Psyle
Thank you for your answear I really appreciated it
Today was a strange day for my past friendships..
What about Mars?
February 21, 2021 at 21:14
(Sagittarius) Psyle
When Lilith transits the 11th house she raises the issue of collective creativity to a demanding spiritual level. It´s now time to pause and reflect on which of the important friendships are worth keeping to accomplish one´s spiritual destiny. There could be treasons or losses of friends or team partners.

Ex: Last summer, when transit Lilith conjunct transit Mars hit my natal Eris (goddess of discord) in the 11th house, I was in the midst of a holiday travel with a big group of very close friends (typical 11th house). One good friend of mine got paranoid and started arguing with the rest of us (jealousy). It had never happened before. Thankfully after several days of clarifications we managed not to lose him.

-

Uranus moving in the 11th house brings a potential revolution in the dynamics of social groups. One begins to see that different lifestyles are possible and new dreams and aspirations are possible. You will be attracted to new kinds of friends. There could be thunderous unexpected events between you and your friends. You could feel rebellious against certain groups.

Ex: During that Uranus transit I blatantly rebelled against my main group of friends in high school. But I kept only 1 or 2 good mates out of that lot. Then a few years later I started hanging out with marginal eccentric people (lots of aquarians, but that also comes from my natal Venus).

Ps : Two months ago, when transit Lilith and Uranus conjuncted in my 12th house, I got random karmic upheavals in my career from a rebellious (Uranus) lunatic young woman (lilith).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »