DEPRESSION

February 21, 2021 at 02:24 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) csrcto
DEPRESSION
Last year was an extremely difficult year for me, I had never felt so down, my desire to fight and get ahead in life was nil, and sometimes I literally spent it in my bed without wanting to do something. My mind also felt very blocked.
This is the letter of my solar revolution
Is there something you can tell me about this?
Does Chiron in Aries have something to do with it?
Has Mars in Virgo put some kind of brake on me?
Pluto and Saturn entering the 3rd house make some kind of mental block?
What happens to my moon?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2021 at 02:31
(Virgo) csrcto » goldenlion32
Thanks
February 21, 2021 at 16:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Aries in Chiron by itself will not cause depression, anxiety, or stress. What it does do is wound the belief system, theories, concepts, and ideas, and creates a situation where people might say thing that are not true, and you believe them and get harmed in someway.

Physically perhaps with sharp objects. Depends on the aspects and the house, mine is in opposition of Uranus in Libra so it can be a glass window, or metal object to the eye area, or foot because it´s positioned where it is in my chart.

Not so much about depression other then your thoughts and what you believe creates the depression by what you´re focused on.
February 21, 2021 at 15:58
(Virgo) csrcto » ♒ fairytale
Thanks !
February 21, 2021 at 15:57
(Virgo) csrcto » Iceblu333
Thanks!
February 21, 2021 at 15:50
(Virgo) ♒ fairytale » csrcto
Wish you luck, keep strong :1:
February 21, 2021 at 15:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » csrcto
Welcome.
February 21, 2021 at 15:40
(Aries) Jay Jay » csrcto
You are welcome!
February 21, 2021 at 15:25
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
February 21, 2021 at 15:21
(Virgo) csrcto » Jay Jay
You don´t know how grateful I am to you, your explanations make my mind very clear. It´s true, if I met in person I would see myself as the most serious person in the world, they always ask me if I´m angry haha, but I don´t feel comfortable going through life smiling at half the world, not because I´m sad, if not because I´m not I feel comfortable, I like to be serious even if I am not very expressive, people who knew me before told me that I am the least expressive person, others that I am very stable.

I identified a lot with what he said, I have always been very rigid with myself, I always set limits, more than I should, and I think there was a point where I only focused on my school, I never allowed myself to feel, and that. It brought me many problems, because I had no idea who I was, I had an identity crisis, I don´t know if it was my ascendant in Scorpio from that solar revolution that made me want to know myself, the desperation of not knowing who I was because since I was a child I I blocked emotionally, my parents always fought a lot and I did not want to cause more problems than there were already, neither did my father allow me to show affection. So I feel that after being repressed for so long I exploded very strongly emotionally and I began to feel super sensitive and vulnerable, and not knowing much about my emotions caused me problems controlling them. Maybe I´m exaggerating my story a bit, but I´m sorry hahahaha

Regarding Sagittarius I think this is what he mentions:
´´ Do you think big while you don´t feel up to it or aren´t you capable enough? ´´ (I had never realized that I was so pessimistic) so there was something contradictory in me, I felt that on the one hand it was pushing me towards my goals in a very optimistic way, but then I start to analyze too much how to achieve a certain objective, I make a storm in a glass of water and think as much as doing something, I become pessimistic and I think that I will not be able to. Lately I have tried to be more impulsive, to do things without thinking so much, and it has worked for me, as you say, to connect with my IC

THANK YOUUUU!!!
February 21, 2021 at 14:34
(Capricorn) Datta108 » csrcto
Saturn is currently moving in capricorn ,when you were born Ketu was in capricorn so Saturn is now crossing over your Ketu, and Rahu and Ketu are always 180° apart from each other, an "axis"....
February 21, 2021 at 14:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » csrcto
Google "Ashtama Shani"; but that article above should explain most of this transit to you.

As far as Rahu/Ketu/Saturn; they all deal with karma.

So when they meet something karmic is bound to happen. Good or bad... but its only to put you in the path you are meant to be on.
February 21, 2021 at 14:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Link to article;

https://www.astropeep.com/vedic-ast…
February 21, 2021 at 14:27
(Aries) Jay Jay
It´s your natal Saturn in Taurus - the ruler of your chart with the Capricorn rising.

Saturn and Taurus both resist change and they also don´t like to get into emotional stuff. But, you MUST. Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 8th says you must look at your repressed emotions. There is no doubt about it.

Depression is all about not knowing your emotions or not being able to do the inner work necessary to release them. Once you know your emotions and have worked to release them, you will stop being depressed.

This task is very difficult for you because the Capricorn-Saturn-Taurus resistance to doing the work is very strong - as strong as your planets saying you must do the inner work. So, in a way, I think you have to muster courage from your significant Aries IC - and tune into Pluto conjunct Mars in Sagittarius - to set the goal - and accomplish it. How do you feel judged? How do you think in polar opposites? Do you think big while not feeling up to it or capable enough? Ask what it is you need to heal that is of Sagittarius - the negatives of Sag like the questions I´ve just posed.

You need to separate out - discern - what aspects of your self-identity are working for you or not working for you - and pay attention to your emotions. Ask questions - analyze to understand - investigate. Then, you will know what Capricorn and Saturn doesn´t want to deal with. It is work that doesn´t feel good, but at least, you can lift yourself up out of depression and make sure you don´t ever need to return. At least the work is satisfying.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 21, 2021 at 14:20
(Virgo) csrcto » Datta108
Thank you very much, I will follow your recommendations! Do you know what Iceblu refers to by the conjunction of Saturn with Rahu?
February 21, 2021 at 14:13
Oh I see sorry...Just Google those things I wrote and you will have a better understanding.
I noticed that not only are you born 3 months before my son,but you have the same Rising sign as him with 4 of the same planetary placements!! So I think these things can help you too:
Avoid Friday and Saturdays to do important work,dont make major decisions and be careful on these days
Avoid wearing black or white color clothes, wear yellow and red more.
On Saturdays, give a little charity or food to the poor and homeless
On Saturdays you can "fast",no eating food until sunset.When you eat on Saturday nite,eat only vegetarian food and no drinking alcohol on Saturdays
Hope this helps you!🙏🙏
February 21, 2021 at 14:03
Sorry, I only speak Spanish, I´m from Mexico and I´m translating with google haha
I was referring to what kind of card you can see Saturn in the 8th house
February 21, 2021 at 13:51
You can try to look up Saturn in the 8th house from moon,or Saturn Gochara, or Ashtama Sani effects...
Your asking "Why" these things are happening to you which is fine,but when things in life are really terrible you should be asking "how" to stop them from happening ,which I believe is possible to do as long as you have Faith and courageous patience in God🙏
February 21, 2021 at 13:46
Namaste, what do you mean by "letters"??
February 21, 2021 at 11:01
Sorry for the inconvenience, do you think you could explain a little more about the subject? or recommend an article that I can read, I hardly know about the different types of letters, that of Saturn and my destiny catches my attention.
I appreciate you taking the time to comment.
February 21, 2021 at 10:52
Thank you very much for your comments, I don´t really know much about astrology, only what I have been able to find on the internet. I have been reading a little of what you comment, I do not know if it has to do with the "annual prophecies" I did not know that letter, or I do not know if it is confusing me. Would it be too much trouble to explain a little more about that? Or a book or article that you recommend me to read?
February 21, 2021 at 07:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Well damn :4:,

"Datta108" beat me to the answer...

But yea, Saturn transiting 8 houses from the moon is your problem...

Also... Saturn conjunct Rahu/Ketu axis...

Saturn will force you to your destiny whether you like it or not... so just be careful and pay attention to what is happening... most importantly why is it happening to you and what lessons are trying to be taught to you through this difficult time.

Ttyl.
February 21, 2021 at 03:16
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste,last year ,specifically January 20 2020,Saturn enterd your 8th house from natal moon,called Ashtama Sani which in vedic astrology is exceedingly challenging to go through, then in November 2020 Jupiter also entered Your 8th house called Ashtama Guru which is also very tough, as my spiritual teacher would say,"Its the time when Gods grace is at a minimum ",so I´m not surprised of what you wrote about depression.The good news is that Jupiter will be entering your 9th house in early April 2021 so some relief and betterment is ahead, but Saturn will not move out of your 8th house until January 2023.
I would say if things dont improve by late spring than spiritual remedies could help you physically mentally and spiritually🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »