Rahu- Ketu , or how to understand what are you searching for ?

February 20, 2021 at 15:44 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tar8284
Rahu- Ketu , or how to understand what are you searching for ?
Hi) :4:
Recently I have found the article about the node´s influence on your life and I could totally relate to what it says.
There was an idea what due to my past life I was overly controlling and in my current incarnation South Node giving me an influence of vulnerability then everything going out of the plan. And almost everything not going by planning in my present.

About few years of my life I´m completely fallen into soul-searching and stuff and I´m completely confused about understanding myself.
This article brought to me realisation what even in an atmosphere of surrounding chaos, I´m still some sort of perfectionist(even if i doubted it) and I can´t move from still placement of mine, because I am always searching for the perfection, and always losing myself to it, to my past ideas of overly controlling my life . But measurements in this incarnation are different.
And my main question is, how to understand what ideas of mine and what I really want is what I really need and not some idealistic high standard bullshit influenced by my overrated ego?
Because fear of losing to imperfections (Virgo moon+ ASC) and Uranus in 6th (choosing a lifepath) is still high instability for choosing what I want.
Hoping for your insights!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2021 at 09:04
(Pisces) Tar8284 » JayJayAstrology
Thanks) I guess i really need to look at my situation from a different angle!
February 21, 2021 at 15:00
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I look at your chart and I don´t see an over-rated ego. I see someone who is working on and changing or revising their self-identity. The change has something to do with letting go of some of the ways you became an outsider in the past life, and working toward fitting into society a little bit better so that you have a more satisfying way to succeed in the world.

You have a very strong independent-streak. There´s nothing wrong with it, except it´s unbalanced, and it has caused you to not fit in. So, the idea here is to create more balance, so that you can express yourself and be heard, seen and applauded. Positive attention instead of negative attention.

It may be that you are either too self-critical or too critical of others - of both. A Virgo Moon can do that. The Moon on the ASC is very sensitive - it´s like wearing your heart on your sleeve. So you could use criticism as a defense. You were judged in your past life and a critical Virgo rising can indeed come across as judging.

Mars in Scopio and planets in the 8th house suggest that you need to explore and analyze repressed feelings - that - you need to do inner work to release some stuff from the past life as well as this one. This may not be easy for you to do - but - you are looking for meaning - and the courage to begin anew. You can only do that if you clear out the things you don´t need anymore in the closet.

Pisces Sun in 7th gives you the ability to play many different roles with people. You may feel a little lost as Pisces isn´t of this world. But, it does give a person a good imagination and the ability to try out different roles - which is nice when you´re learning to walk a new path. It´s good for releasing the old to make way for the new. and with Sun in 7th, you´ll learn a lot about yourself through your relationships.

Virgo is a perfectionist for sure. It has high standards. So does your Pluto/Chiron in Sagittarius. One way you might gauge what´s real is by asking, what part of my self-identity isn´t working for me? What is working for me? What feels good and what doesn´t feel good? What makes me feel like an outsider and what parts of me help me to fit in and succeed?

If you are too much of an outsider, you cannot succeed in your goals. But you still want to be a unique person with the gifts you know you have. So, you have to learn where to draw the line - and Virgo is what is good at discerning this. Use Virgo to analyze to understand instead of the criticize, doubt or perfect.

What of your family conditioning? Does a parent push you to have high standards as well? Do they expect you to think big and accomplish more than you really want? There´s something else to consider. You need to know what forces you are dealing with - and - knowledge is power.

I think you need to rely on your gut. If you aren´t sure what is realistic for you to accomplish - get feedback from people you trust to be realistic. That is the best way to proceed. And make sure that you plan out in detail what you need to do to succeed with an idea or project. Again, you can put it past realistic person to see if the plan is realistic and detailed enough. Balance the big idea with a plan on how it will be achieved - or think in smaller steps. Try a smaller project first to test it out. The Virgo rising is also good for that. It´s very detail-oriented.

I hope this helps a bit.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 20, 2021 at 16:22
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Datta108
We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around!! We are Atma,Soul,Spirt, not our bodies or mind etc..
February 20, 2021 at 16:21
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Tar8284
Spiritual only way,not by education,not by speculation,not by wealth,not being born in a certain group,etc..
February 20, 2021 at 16:18
(Pisces) Tar8284 » Datta108
And realisation of this principles is only possible through spiritual system or there are other ways?
February 20, 2021 at 16:07
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, in my opinion I think the larger question is what Ketu signifies, not just in your chart but in general, and as Ketu is the indicator of Moksha,Liberation from samsara,the question is What is the meaning and purpose of human life and how to achieve it.In the Vedic system, the goal is Self realizing/God consciousness which can be achieved by different paths, supposedly the easiest for our current age is Bhakti,Love and devotion to God.There are others which might attract you ,Karma yoga, Jnana yoga,Raja yoga, etc..but the goal is always the same, and if Ketu is prominent in your chart he will "cut" (Ketu is headless) things out of your life that are holding you back spiritually🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »