Daughters name

February 18, 2021 at 16:55 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) REALallie
Daughters name
Hello
New here , my name is Allie,and this is my first post and the reason I’m even on this forum.
I ran my daughters name through the numerology name Calculator on this sight ( and then on a couple of others to verify) and all three of her numbers destiny, soul and personality are 9. All three. Has anybody known anyone that had all three the same?
Also any insights? I am trying to learn
Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2021 at 14:46
(Virgo) REALallie » goldenlion32
Are you saying you don’t think they are accurate?
February 26, 2021 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Most of those calculator´s are just remade to fit niches, categories, and populations. They have probably the same open source codes and information and they just add what they desire to add to it to create a new package.
February 26, 2021 at 17:17
(Virgo) REALallie » ClifftheCause
Wow! Thank you for telling me all this. It sounds like my girl. She is only 18, and undecided on her career path. I’m curious where her life will lead her. Having all 9’s feels ominous, but in a good way, knowing her!
February 26, 2021 at 16:02
(Aries) ClifftheCause » Anni23
https://www.worldnumerology.com/ and https://feliciabender.com/

Are good websites for Western Pythagorean numerology. I also like woman named Bridgette Love on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 26, 2021 at 15:58
(Aries) ClifftheCause
My name is the same way actually. Clifford Mahdi Eberhardt

Clifford Mahdi Eberhardt=117-->1+1+7=9
Clffrd Mhd brhrdt=81-->8+1=9
io ai eea=36-->3+6=9

I have met one other person whose name breaks down this way.

I also have life path 9.

Your daughter is likely going to be someone of very high intellect and a high level of compassion.

She is going to have the spirit of a humanitarian. She will need to learn patience when dealing with people that aren´t as aware of things as she is.

You can send me a message and I would be happy to provide some free analysis for you since I love to help out people with 9 in their numerology chart.
February 26, 2021 at 15:43
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Anni23
Namaste, the only book I have on vedic numerology was one by Harish johari,which combines vedic numerology, vedic astrology and ayurvedic knowledge in one book. It´s pretty good as a beginner´s introduction, but my teacher didn´t seem to have a high opinion of the author but for rudimentary basics its ok, just perhaps dont follow the gemstone remedies the author offers....
February 26, 2021 at 15:35
(Leo) Anni23 » Datta108
Yes I don´t have repeated numbers apart from 3 possibly. But it´s not just astrology that I want to look more into but also numerology, if there are any links I would be interested if that is the case
February 25, 2021 at 12:50
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Anni23
Namaste, name number can have an influence no doubt, but the above description I gave was for a person with all 3 major numbers being 9,so that´s what I based my analysis on,I think it might be better to look at the 10th house of career/work and the 10th lord coupled with Rising sign and moon sign nakshatra to help determine these types of things 🙏
February 25, 2021 at 12:33
(Leo) Anni23 » Datta108
I also read that my name is governed by mars, but this does not seem to suit me.. 🙁 especially when you add your description of sports, law, military, property management 😐
I was born on a Friday however, and my name numerology is apparently a 7 like my life path no
February 19, 2021 at 15:37
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, I´ve never seen that personally so not exactly sure what it signifies, in vedic numerology 9 is the number of Mars so perhaps look at her chart and see how Mars is disposed in the chart as Mars is considered a first rate natural malefic, but if it´s a functional benefict than Mars can bring athletic abilities,mathematical prowess,law enforcerment/military/legal career sharp logical thinking, land or property dealings.
Mars day is Tuesday, see what events occur for her on these days and His color is Red and gemstone is Red coral btw..Mars also signifies accidents if badly placed in a chart,see if Mars Dasa or bhukti is goin on to protect against these things🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »