Exploring Chiron

February 16, 2021 at 08:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Exploring Chiron
I like to find the basic principle behind every planet, asteroid etc. Chiron is the wounded healer. This is the mythological archtype. Do we always see the Roman Gods/Goddesses when intrepeting planets? I´m not discounting these Gods/Goddesses just trying a little more ´science´.

So, Chiron, healing. Things in our world deteriorate. This is a natural process. We can´t just eat a meal once. We have to keep eating. We have to do the dishes, over and over again. Our clothes wear out, we have to mend them or get new ones. This is the way of the world. So wherever Chiron is in a chart, is where this process occurs, or can be disrupted. Maybe even this is how we keep ourself together. The sign shows how we do it.

Deterioration will happen in this house! You better do your dishes here. I just don´t like looking at Chiron as if there is a problem there. Western culture does not view this type of activity as worthwhile. Some cultures see the sacredness in doing the daily ´work´, the repetition that is needed over and over with some awareness and ´mindfulness´.

My :181:Chiron in my 1st house is square :172:Venus in 4th. To be able to keep being my independent and free self, I find that being in love with the world of nature, with the earth, my home, helps this process. And apparently I have to keep working at this, being my independent and free self. Over and over and over again. I can carry on instead about how wounded I often feel in my love life. Oh, poor pity me. When I look at it the other way, wow!! do I find some great stuff. Even as a child I would retreat to nature, free myself from whatever was going on, and go climb a tree. Now I mostly take walks, quiet my mind and just be free walking outside, hanging out with trees, or flocks of geese. This is one way I keep the dishes clean.

Does anyone else see the types of assistence other planets give to their Chiron and its placement?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2021 at 04:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have some more ideas about Chiron. Here is what helped me.

I just took a walk, and was contemplating what Chiron actually means. I walked around a lake where bald eagles nest. As I left the lake and walked through a park next to the lake, it was dusk, I was startled to see a bald eagle sitting on the fence just about 12 feet from me. I stopped. It did not move. It was quite large, an immature eagle, no white head yet. It seemed comfortable with me standing there. Once I saw it, I was calm, curious, respectful. I stood for awhile, it sat, then it seemed a bit restless, so I thought it best to move on. I walked away, it still did not move. When I reached the other side of the park, and turned to look, it was still there. I consider myself equal with wildlife. I walk around that lake a lot. I figured the bird might kind of know me. Figured I was okay.

On a hunch I checked the chart of Jane Goodall. She has her Chiron square her Venus (less than 3 degrees). She also has her Venus placed similarly to mine, at the bottom of the chart. About a week ago I found this guy.

https://www.carlsafina.org/

He has his Chiron square Venus very close. I do not have a birth time.

One of the first things Charles Kowal said about Chiron, he discovered it, was ´maverick´. I think it could represent where we are different. Not bad. Not wounded. Different. Chiron orbits eccentrically between Saturn and Uranus. Maybe nature, wildlife, can be represented by Chiron?

All the planets are people. Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, even Pluto and Ceres. Chiron is half animal. Centaur.(probably a comet or kuniper belt object, brought in).

Humans have for the most part lost their connection with ´nature´, our wildness. We are a domesticated species. (we domesticated ourselves) Chiron in our charts may look like a wound. We are out of touch. Chiron may be trying to help us.

Marilyn Monroe had Chiron conjunct Venus in her 10th house (less than 2 degrees). She sure stood out as different. Chiron in Taurus, Venus Aries. Venus also sextiled Jupiter.

I´m going to have to think about this some more.
February 27, 2021 at 12:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The event that happened the day I was born was :156: / :164: midpoint parallel Sedna; Any aspect involving Jupiter is brilliant!
As the most important of the Centaur Platoon it is a Sirius part of the chart!
February 27, 2021 at 12:21
(Pisces) xtapodia
My stereotypes for chiron in signs:

chiron in aries= bodly asymetri (leadership failure)

chiron in gemini= mental problems

chiron in virgo= chronics

chiron in leo= laughing problems

chiron in taurus= somebody will take my money

chiron in sagttarius= conspiracy

chiron in pisces=too realist

chiron in capricorn= too relaxed

chiron in aquarius= too standart

chiron in cancer= can like pain and melancholie

chiron in scorpio= miscalculations and end of carnation (naturally)
February 27, 2021 at 09:04
(Virgo) LotusStar
My Chiron in the 8th conjunct Moon and square Venus. I don´t want to get too personal but it really does feel something is broken beyond repair.

Managing those emotional issues uses up a lot of my energy. It´s so uncomfortable but I know I need to keep doing the work because there´s no better alternative, it´s worse if I don´t. You put it in a nice perspective, as a necessary habit you should do for your health...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »