Mercury retrograde exceptions and relevant stuff

February 13, 2021 at 19:17 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Mercury retrograde exceptions and relevant stuff
I know this has to do with transits, but I felt it was so broad it wanted to be in the general forum.

But here´s the question/theme:
What are thoughts on these (and any other) things to be considered with regard to Mercury retrograde. (And I have to say that I get the whole "re" things, like re-do, re-view, re-visit, and think that it´s actually a good time, not just neutral, to do something like take a new job, but with an old company you had worked for before.)

-Starting a conversation with some distant relative whose contact info you´ve had for a bit,and never met, but haven´t had the time to pick up the phone/write that e-mail. The whole idea about this being a "re" thing, like re-connecting to old, lost parts of your family seems like it might actually be more Merc ret friendly, where the "starting" of a new connection is more to the contrary.

-Starting a new thread (like this one!) on a site you´ve belonged to for a bit (and also just posting in general on anything involving technology/communications related).

-Backing up computer files! I know, an oldie, but why not ask!

I´ve had a couple more rattling around in my head, but wanted to just post this instead of letting these rattle any more!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2021 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
"The Germans started the Rx symbol as a bold letter Pee with a thin pubic hair hanging from it!"

:61:
February 13, 2021 at 21:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My parents having Mercury direct did not think much of :153: Rx past the fact that :153: Rx comes up for discussion. The Germans started the Rx symbol as a bold letter Pee with a thin pubic hair hanging from it! The loop alternative has had support since Rx could be "medical perscription" The idea that :153: Rx is more feminine requires a serious investigation of those who have both Venus and Mercury retrograde as well as the Aten and Apollo asteroids retrograde!
There is a claim that the mid-time Mercury retrograde time is more stable than the times close to stationary as Mercury changes speed near the station points!
At google.com/maps/space/mars you can switch over to Mercury and helicopter over the surface of Mercury.
Void O´Course Moon is a greater concern for many than is :153: Rx, there are the times that the Sun has tough aspects to :161: & :162: and the Moon can actually be recorded wobbling in response!
Neil Gaiman has :153: & :160: in mutual reception which powers him up as a writer, author, creator! That is a case where :153: Rx might actually be an advantage!
I have Mercury in a tight aspect to the impersonal transformational planet discovered in 1781 ( :199: erschel) as both were Rx in some ephemerides the fact that Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury is more of a big deal for me than it is for most others!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »