Vertex a turning point

February 11, 2021 at 20:23 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) vicky1981
Vertex a turning point
Hello to everyone!!Can anyone tell me what the significance of the Vertex is? Right now, my progressed sun in sagitarius is exactly conjunct my natal vertex in 5th house.Thank you in advance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2021 at 08:31
(Libra) vicky1981
Thank you all for your information!!I I will start ivf in a month and I thought that maybe my progressed sun conjucting natal vertex in 5th house could be a good sigh!
February 12, 2021 at 06:58
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Being the geometry intersection point between Ecliptic (plane of earth´s orbit around the Sun) and Prime vertical (plane that goes east and west trough zenith of some location and it is linked to Sun climax/highest position) Vertex is like direct channel/insight to specific sort of energies.
Unlike for Moon-nodes, for calculating Vertex, you need exact place and time of birth.
The sign and house in natal chart implies sensitivity to same energies Vertex is covering.

For example, if Vertex is in Taurus 4th house, person is sensitive to all Taurus things (and Scorpio - because of Anti vertex) that manifests trough 4th house (10th house in the case of Anti vertex) field.
If there is 20 people in the room Vertex will make you notice first the ones with strong Taurus (Scorpio) and family oriented (career oriented).

If, by chance, Sun from other person´s natal conjunct your Vertex/Anti vertex, you´ll notice that person first, and you´ll experience like no one else exist in the room. This is usually confused with the love at first sight, while it is just about channeling, since Vx-Sun can simply end there and mean nothing more, but it usually represents the "bait" for some significant interactions/relationships.

In the case of some transit/progressed planet hits your Vertex/Anti vertex, you get the ability to absorb all the qualities of that planet during its transition. So, if it is about the Sun, you´ll simply have a chance to rebuild your integrity, set new personal boundaries, you´ll get some overall clarity of Mind and so on...

I experimented with Vertex in Horary astrology and it also gave good results in mater of lost objects and personal questions that required the insight, Vertex can provide.

Your Sag Vertex makes you sensitive to Geminis and Sags that act friendly and/or self-aware...
February 12, 2021 at 06:08
(Taurus) s81
The Vertex is all about others, specially meaningful people that appears in your life. If your progressed Sun is in conjunction with your Vertex, it might be that important people might appear in your life. Being in Sagittarius they might be foreign people for example, or related to Sagittarius/Jupiter in other way.
February 12, 2021 at 03:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Vertex, Lilith, North Node, :162: are all mathematical properties, like the Arabian Parts they don´t carry the importance of actual planets or even planetary midpoints! Still it seems to be a revelation to uncover the Vertex!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »