Reading the chart differently

February 11, 2021 at 01:26 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Del
Reading the chart differently
Electricity and magnetism are the same force. However they have an inverse relationship. The same could be said of Time and Space. In Astrology we in interpret the relationships of objects in space.
I have recently found that interpreting their time is even more informative. It has required me to create a new symbol set that has both alphabetical and numerical qualities.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2021 at 19:49
(Scorpio) Del » Moon_Queen
Cool videos
February 13, 2021 at 19:30
(Scorpio) Del » nutelina
Nutelina I have found it extremely difficult to explain my latest technique, which is the most complicated one to date. Most Astrologers don´t understand or see how my other techniques work or can even accept that they are possible.

If you have questions feel free to ask. If I can answer them I will.

I used to do free demonstration year sago, no I just test out ideas with friends and clients.
February 13, 2021 at 17:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Del
Feel free to post more specific info in due course!
February 13, 2021 at 12:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This one is even better where he sprays the water on that standing acustic wave to show how drops are formed at specific spots that you can determinante mathematically...

https://youtu.be/3MXVSdXZzpc
YouTube
YouTube
February 13, 2021 at 12:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Something like this

https://youtu.be/669AcEBpdsY
YouTube
YouTube
February 13, 2021 at 12:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I percieve planets as energy condensate in material forms and what matters there are not planetary bodies but mathematical, geometrical spots they are at. So, to me, nodes, Vertex, dark Moon Lilith and other geometry/math spots, that carry no bodies, are, if not more, than equally important...

I´m not sure if field created matter (planet) of attracted it (from around) but there is a corelation...
February 13, 2021 at 11:23
(Scorpio) Del » nutelina
If it´s a planet or a transit I have a system to describe its moment in time.
February 13, 2021 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Del
How do you qualify time, "time well spend" or the "future", "now", the "present" + some offset? Or some kind of periods?
February 12, 2021 at 12:25
(Scorpio) Del » nutelina
The symbols aren´t that interesting they are like letters but they allow me to qualify time.
February 12, 2021 at 11:57
(Taurus) nutelina
Hi Del, a current creates magnetism or with a permanent magnet you´d say there must be a current flowing inside the magnet. The magnetic field is perpendicular to the current flow.

It takes time to go through space or any event to happen, in that way they are related. If you have infinite velocity you can be anywhere at once.

The solar wind is a huge amount of particles, aka star seed going from the sun to the poles of planets which create the magnetic fields of the earth some think. So the position of the planets influence the sun to because all current goes back in the heliopause if I´m not mistaken.

It´s peculiar it works like clockwork so time would be a measurement to measure the effect of the underlying force.

Curious about what kind of symbol set you have created.
February 11, 2021 at 20:19
(Scorpio) Del
Yes I try to be open to seeing the chart differently. So I tried to read a bit and try out different Astrologer techniques. I didn´t find any that made a marked difference to my delineation of a chart. Although even the stuff that doesn´t work practically does inform you theoretically.
February 11, 2021 at 13:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Del
To use the Underground Artist Robert Crumb for subtleties of "timing"; He has :154: Rx and Mars moving at the same speed; I think it is better for working people into his art!
Oskar Schlemmer has :159: & :160: hovering like U.F.0.s and it can be seen to clearly influence his art!
Map is not territory, however we need aids for exploring unknown country!
February 11, 2021 at 12:20
(Scorpio) Del
Thoughts, comments, questions?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »