Starseed lineage.. can anybody help me please?! ?

February 9, 2021 at 04:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Bmarnell2009
Starseed lineage.. can anybody help me please?! ?
I’m reaching out because I’m completely lost when it comes to reading and interpreting my natal chart and for some reason I feel the strong urge to get to the bottom of this and find out my origins, but haven’t had any luck at all finding anybody that can do this for me. As I’m new to this community, I haven’t made a lot of connections yet, so I figured I’d try my chances and ask on here ;) I’ll leave my birth chart here in case anybody is able and willing to help me out and thank you in advance!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2021 at 18:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Not something I invest a lot of time in like the Millennials and Gen Z, but you just have to look on You Tube. I have listened to some. I believe it´s the stars we´re born under, but too many groups get too much into the space and alien reality. "Jake Angeli" example. Which if it becomes extreme, you might take it so seriously, you end up being brain washed like the Qanon group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 10, 2021 at 18:25
(Sagittarius) Psyle
One more thing. Your feelings aren´t mistaken : the transits point to 2021 as being an important time period where you have the possibility to connect with these memories.

As of february/mars 2021 the transiting South Node in Sagittarius is approaching your natal Black Moon. This means that from february 2021 until march 2022 (i.e. 10° orb) there will be a heightened awareness of starseed memories. No wonder you have this strong urge inside of you.

According to your transits, during this one year period (2021) the most heightened portals will be June (Gemini stellium), September (SN-Lilith on natal Lilith), December (Sag stellium).

It also says that March 2020 was relevant too (Pr Moon opposite natal Lilith).
February 10, 2021 at 15:53
(Sagittarius) Psyle
There are three main levels in a natal chart.

1) The earthbound level (the 12 houses) (♁)
2) The psychological level (the 12 signs and their planets) (☉)
3) The karmic level (invisible points like the Black Moon and the Nodes) (⚸)

1) The human background and history can be found by looking at the 4th house (IC) and the Moon´s status.

2) The reincarnation cycle background (past lifes) is related to the South Node´s status and the nodal axis. The transit of the South Node through the zodiac often unlocks such memories when it hits natal planets. The SN also induces fated encounters (soul mates) : that happened to me and to some friends of mine as well, it´s mind blowing.

3) Finally one´s metaphysical history is defined by the divine soul´s long journey (meta-history) where it descends and ascends through the physical plane. This is the secret meaning of the "Fall from Eden". In ancient Hellenistic thought the garden of Eden is symbolized by the plane of the fixed stars (the eighth sphere beyond Saturn). Then the stellar soul falls from the galactic plane and drops in the seven rings of the solar system. Plato called this region the wheel of fate ruled by the daughters of necessity (the planetary gods)

In occultism the sephirothic tree of life, where each sphere is attributed to a planet, describes this ladder of ascension/descension.

In that sense there exists a karmic interpretation of the natal chart where each planet is taken as a sephiroth. The Mean Black Moon represents the original seed (divine spark) and its sign represents our soul´s foundational myth. The sole purpose of existence is to express this Black Moon but its shadow (Lilith) makes it very difficult to do so. After the Black Moon, natal Saturn (the sphere of Binah) contains the memories of the golden age (the age ruled by Chronos/Saturn in mythology). Then the Sun (sphere of Tiphereth) describes the fall within the physical plane (i.e. below the sun).

For more information I wrote a topic on this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/…

Bmarnell2009 : "Hadar was such a beautiful utopia and the planet of unconditional love and it was overtaken and destroyed- hence why I’ve always felt this unexplained feeling of deep abandonment my life."

This memory probably describes the solar stage of the soul´s descent into matter. Your Virgo Sun may very well be encoding such memories. Would you say that such a civilization had virginian qualities (higher purity, virgin of the world, christ like, unicorn like) ?

Your Saturn in Capricorn is retrograde (a karmic hint) and its conjunct Neptune (divine love) and Uranus (divine mind). Your ancient world and its golden age could also have Capricorn traits. The highest pinnacle of mastery of matter. Like Virgo we find the earth element again.

Your natal chart also has a strong Black Moon in Sagittarius, aspecting North Node, Mars, Jupiter, MC... For most people the Black Moon is usually dormant and locked away because of its terrifying strength. But you seem to be aware of it, because you´re not rejecting the Sagittarian search for meaning. Carl Jung had the same placement. At first he was hiding in Gemini (the opposite sign) where he became a walking encyclopedia (he was an avid reader) then slowly he started to open up to his dreams and to the quest for higher truth.

Your Black Moon, being in the 2nd house, causes an initial rejection of the material world, sometimes even the body itself is rejected and the person is only interested in developping his soul and his emotional strength. This brings an ambiguous relationship with material comfort. Slowly life, through many incarnations, will teach that person to trust in the intelligence of matter and the physical plane. Learning operational alchemy could be one solution to this dilemma.

I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the field of karmic astrology and the interpretation of the Black Moon and its many intricacies. It will surely reactivate many lost memories and shed light on your soulpath like it did for me and many other people. :163:
February 10, 2021 at 14:51
(Virgo) Bmarnell2009
I found an amazing lady that did a Starseed Lineage intuitive reading for me and she instantly felt so strongly about me being a Hadarian from planet Hadar - which no longer exists. Everything this lady described about Hadarians resonated with me to my core 💜 Unfortunately, like most things I’m discovering about myself is “rare” and I can’t find much information about this planet or its inhabitants And it’s incredibly sad because Hadar was such a beautiful utopia and the planet of unconditional love and it was overtaken and destroyed- hence why I’ve always felt this unexplained feeling of deep abandonment my life. If anybody out there has more information about Hadar or the Hadarians - please reach out to me! 💕🌀
February 10, 2021 at 09:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
North Node 4th house is definitely pushing you to find your origins, but also being in the Aquarius mans that origin-spot you are looking for must be the one from the larger system.
In this case, you could satisfy your need by doing some DNA ancestor test to track down your origin in the past and to see how do you integrate with the world from that past-perspective.

For example, it would be very cool for you to see that you are coming from different national branches and to discover your family history path that spreads on more larger territory than you think.
February 10, 2021 at 09:08
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
Sirius disclosure :2:
YouTube
YouTube
February 10, 2021 at 09:07
(Taurus) nutelina » amandaallansson
Sounds like a great business. Maybe you should go back in a few years and ask the same. Maybe they´ll tell you a complete other star system you are from :3:

I´m kidding, there are people who can do this but how do you check?
February 10, 2021 at 01:31
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:164: is conjunct both mid-heavens which suggest arrival by way of the star Sirius!
Hope you find a niche in the Starseed business :44:
February 9, 2021 at 22:45
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
I don´t know your relation to psychics, but I have purchased numerous reading from a psychic which I´ve found very down to earth with great information that resonates. So I found out my soul origin through a reading I purchased from his website. www.Ivanteller.com. My origin is from Orion, but none of the evil ones lol
February 9, 2021 at 21:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » amandaallansson
Thanks for the explanation. I have not heard of this.
February 9, 2021 at 21:38
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » JayJayAstrology
She´s not asking of her origins in terms of a culture or country. She´s asking about her starseed origins. Which is a whole new world outside of astrology you could say. The starseed concept is a theory in which the soul has reincarnated and lived many lifetimes at other places out in the universe and on other planets and starsystems. Now there are some information about the connection between one´s origins and birth chart aspects. But it´s not much.
February 9, 2021 at 21:01
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What do you mean - to find out your origins? What exactly are you looking for?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »