Birth theme and more...

February 8, 2021 at 18:28 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) elo050101
Birth theme and more...
Hi,I would like to ask how do you understand in the birth chart if a person has a sixth sense, such as clairvoyance, and I would like to understand if in my chart there may be. Sorry for my English
It´s my curiosity..

Thanks for attention!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 25, 2022 at 03:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » stellium12
My listening escalates to clairaudience often sitting in choir which ended March 2020 for reasons 99/100ths of everyone knows!
Psychiatric medication moves dream music to just one ear, which is a bum trip man! :10:
February 25, 2022 at 02:14
(Capricorn) stellium12
Twelfth house planets. Gives me clarsentience but I don´t know how to manage or control it. Have to isolate sometimes to recover and be myself again.

I find Jupiter in the twelfth to bring a lot of luck and protection.
February 24, 2022 at 10:09
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Hi! I think it might be the fact you have, first of all your moon in the twelfth house (which belongs to pisces) pisces it´s a very intuitive sign (not as much as Aries, but it´s) I think that also Saturn gives structure to that intuition. Even more you have some planets in the eight house too
February 9, 2021 at 21:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Without going into detail, I can definitely see it in your chart - I cannot say in what way in might manifest - but I wouldn´t be surprised if you might easily develop Clairaudience. You obviously have had some inkling of it as you asked this question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 9, 2021 at 02:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
In every house system you have three planets in twelfth-house which could be all shunted into the dream-world! :154: (the hand-mirror) is the best planet to have in :182: the :108:, that could boost your E.S.P. but still be just a part of the whole picture!
Your Pluto could give you some mediumistic ability just by the act of "reading" a past-time that is dying in the generation of "streaming videos"!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »