Medical Astrology

February 6, 2021 at 20:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Medical Astrology
I’m at my wits ends and doctors haven’t helped, so here I am.

All my life, I have dealt with illness. I was 14 my first colonoscopy and endoscopy. Which yielded no diagnosis or relief. I’m 37 and have have three of those two guys total. Still no answers or relief.

My tummy basically has given me problems all my life. And illnesses such as the common cold hit me way harder than anyone else that’s in the household I’m in. Those have been always for me. BUT tests say physically I’m healthy. But I have the following conditions consistently every day of my life no matter what I do—I’m putting it in parentheses so the squeamish of TMI can skip it (nausea, diarrhea, decreased appetite to the point I set reminders on my phone as alarms to eat). Sometimes motion with emphasize these symptoms such as car’s airplanes trains buses etc... and results in vomiting.

I have been tested for the gambit of conditions. My last and final doctor threw their hands up and gave me 5 different IBS medications to try and none worked.

Over the years, however I have incurred more medical stuff— thyroid irregularities in regards to hormone production, rheumatoid arthritis in my spine along with bone spurs and degeneration of upper discs, and then at the end of December my stomach situation became non navigatable which ended me up in the hospital with IV antibiotics and fluids for dehydration.

So, my last ditch effort—anything in the chart showing these tummy issues I can explore?

I’m so tired of being sick... ugh.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 27, 2021 at 17:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i can look into your D27 which i have learned to read recently,

i can advice you what is your internal strength to achieve better health if possible.
December 27, 2021 at 00:47
(Virgo) nientara
hi dani.

the issue is your colon. when you find saturn rx in scorpio you find first a statis in the large bowel, the colon. and poor peristaltis. disturbed intestinal flow. and for the thyroid its from the same axis, polarity, with taurus and the thyroid, mercury and uranus also share the thyroid as wonderings stars but saturn badly afflicting the sun and retrograding in scorpio will affect your thyroid and cause a poor thyroid defense.

also sun in taurus is prone for toxins build up. and you have what we call a stagnant water. its a water element issue. dehydration. the key is that if you clear the colon you will restore the thyroid. and get hydrate, invite water into your life. moongaze. the lymphatic system is associate with the water. this is important for the toxins build that you have a great flow, circulation for the organs and flushing the toxins. mars in taurus dont excrete well. i would look into demulcents, herbal laxatives. you need to excrete and hydrated.
February 9, 2021 at 16:43
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Psyle
That’s a really great deduction. I am amazed after all these years, I still get blessed with these moments. Astrology is wild, man.

Having my own kids now, I’m painfully aware of what their moon is doing in their chart. And that’s actually a thing that triggered something for me—I spend a helluva lot of energy on parenting, at this point it’s my main function, then a wife, then a devoted friend, then my business, then maybe me. And if I’m last on the list, I’m afraid nourishing my actual physical body is totally on the bottom of everything. And usually I’m very good at balancing these things, constantly making sure everyone’s cups are filled but I fell into the trap I preach about avoiding. Well crap, look at me being human and shit. I know what I gotta do and even have some plans on execution.

Thanks guys for giving me a much needed mirror and some clarity.
February 9, 2021 at 16:29
(Sagittarius) Psyle
That´s an interesting background because in astrology the Moon is many things at once, including the relationship with food and the relationship with one´s mother. So Saturn (restriction, hard rules) conjunct Moon (mother,food) in Libra (aesthetics, modeling) played a specific role in your psyche. As you said, now is the Time to redefine your rules (Saturn) and your nutrition (Moon).

Leorising mentioned princess Diana´s earlier eating disorders. That´s a good example because Diana is very lunar : she´s a Sun Cancer, her name comes from the goddess of the Moon and she also has an afflicted Moon (Moon opposite Mars/Pluto/Uranus),
February 8, 2021 at 21:44
(Taurus) nutelina
You can have Heliobacter pylori or low stomach acid. Then you cannot properly digest food. Lot´s of people have it. If you take Betain+pepsin you should digest meat much better. You can try.

As for gut issues, there are a lot of companies who can examine your microbiome. But the easy fix is to have one or more fecal transplants from healthy donors.

I wonder if you eat gluten? You shouldn´t. Nobody should, it´s bad for everyone but some people have problems immediately and others get stuff like Alzheimers years later. It´s a nasty thing.

You can have a lot of food ´allergies´ or intollerances which are hard to diagnose. Parasites...

But don´t worry, there´s age old cures for lots of those ailments.
February 8, 2021 at 21:36
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste,if none of the things all these kind souls offered help(and most of the opinions are very helpful) then go see a traditional ayurvedic healer or traditional Chinese healer asap.I go to an ayurvedic healer in new York city and he is way beyond what a western medical doctor can do generally speaking.All he does is take your pulse with his hands,no medical instruments,no drugs,no cutting,and he will tell you what the problem is,and most of the time its,stress,anxiety, frustration etc..He will then suggest some Herbs to take maybe 1 or 2 or maybe more.The entire consultation takes about 30 minutes to an hour for about 40 dollars, and everyone I brought to see him end up crying before the session is over.🙏
February 8, 2021 at 21:09
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
I know I really like talking about astrology, even if it´s not about my life, :41: but after reading this story I remembered Princess Diana, she was also a Sagittarius ascendant and had problems like bulimia, they were emotional problems that triggered crises. I watch the crown series every day and showed her relationship with food a lot.
February 8, 2021 at 20:32
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Psyle
“ How do you sort out your relationship with food? ”

Holy crap. Here’s the issue in it root I think.

As a child, my mother loved flaunting me. She heavily encouraged... well, forced, a modeling career. I was about 11 years old when I got signed to an agency. At 11, I was pretty developed. They couldn’t use me for run way or off the designer blue print, but lingerie and swim wear I was ultimately perfect for—but I was a child still so legally and socially there was no now but ways around it. I had to drop some weight, but I got signed to a Roxy print add. Athletic teeny bopper surfer stuff. Anyway that pressure made me hate food. I ate ice burg lettuce with a smidge of salt and pepper and then did cardio for about 30 minutes 3 to four times a day. Eventually I weighed 98 lbs at 5’7 with still an hour glass figure great for the swim wear I was being paid to model.

I think I saw the approval of the results of my actions from my mom and thus started an unhealthy relationship with food.

I grew out of that and rejected the whole theme later in life, now I really realize I need more balance. Right now I only eat if the food is appealing and if it’s not, I don’t eat. I’m going to sit with this and dissect it more to myself and see what revelation I can fathom.

I thank you all for your continued dissections. They are so very helpful!
February 8, 2021 at 17:34
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Astrology teaches us that all diseases, even the more concrete ones, are ultimately psychosomatic and they come from the unconscious. Diseases can appear either directly from the unconscious (our soul decides to manifest the repressed emotions in the body) or indirectly (from the environnement which resonated with our frequency).

So you have both 12th house issues (chronic diseases, belly : related to Scorpio among other signs) and 6th house issues (spontaneous diseases, throat: related to Taurus).

The purpose of 6th house diseases is about personal purification. Here the soul wants to build a more balanced life style, a new method of working and of being in service to others that will prepare the ground for the 7th house : a true one on one meeting with other human beings. Effectively your soul path (North Node) takes place in the 7th house : opening up to other people (7th) through a diversification of the mind (Gemini). Hence dealing with these throat issues is ultimately a way of grounding you into the wisdom of simple to day-to-day living. Having Taurus on the 6th house cusp emphasizes the importance of practical medicine for your throat issues (naturopathy, nature etc...) and developing your Venus (relationships, art) will also help you out here.

The purpose of 12th house diseases is more complicated. It´s about collective purification so this means that you are perhaps transmuting a karmic multi-generational disease which has to be evacuated one day, and your current life got chosen here. This daunting task can be harder to accept. 12th house medicine takes more time and is more difficult than 6th house medicine but even then it´s not impossible. Having Scorpio on your 12th house cusp means that occult invisible medicine is needed here. This can involve occult shadow work (for example: holotropic breathing, EFT, meditation, hypnosis, tai chi etc...), depth psychology.

By the way your afflicted Saturn is causing those bones and spine issues.

Saturn (restriction) to Moon (nutrition) aspects are classically known to create difficult relationships with food. A friend of mine with a Saturn-Moon opposition was very responsible everywhere except when it came to eating. Here your Saturn-Moon conjunction is greatly magnified by Pluto (deep chain) and the Sun (vitality). How do you sort out your relationship with food? By working on that Libra Moon in the 10th house. Physical food will never nourish you enough : you need intellectual and social food (Libra) coming from your career (10th house). Once that situation is sorted out, your food issues will automatically settle down. What truly nourishes you in life? Your Moon is trine Venus and North Node (the uncharted territory of relationships is food for you and that´s your soulpath), your Moon is conjunct Saturn (you need structure and order in your life), Your Moon is conjunct Pluto (you need to trust in fate and let go, especially with that loaded 12th house).

Be well :78:
February 8, 2021 at 13:12
(Pisces) IleneTs
I forgot to say that Venus opposite Ascendant and the ruler of the 4th house Mars inconjunct your Ascendant are the most narrow aspects in your chart.
February 8, 2021 at 12:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » dani_mae1
I hope you feel better and heal this soon. I figured out who´s chart it was I read first. I´ll PM you!
February 8, 2021 at 11:13
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » JayJayAstrology
“ There is a needed balance between self-other. ”

Yea, all my life. As a kid with my siblings and the environment we grew up in, I had to step into the nurturing role for them, there’s actually more of a mom and kid bond between me and them than siblings. And, it was a role I filled all my life. And just in general there’s always been heavy themes where I couldn’t compromise and had to choose myself or others.

The whole gotta be pleasant and superficial thing you are picking up on is my parents role in shaping and hiding us—there’s some stuff there with hiding trauma and denying help in order to keep up appearances to the community. (My father had a stroke 6 months before he died, and NO ONE but me and my mom and siblings knew. His patients weren’t allowed to know and his family etc... cause appearances till the damn end!)

But, yea, that energy does have me in my head all the time dissecting all potential outcomes of every action or inactivity. Over the years I escaped that family curse of hiding our need for help and found therapy psychology astrology etc... and just have been working to apply what I learn to my situation. But, I think you’re right. I feel the need to sit and reflect on some things I still need to release.

Thank you Jay Jay! And I think it’s pretty cool the two charts weren’t the same people but somehow it was similar energies!
February 8, 2021 at 00:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh my! Sorry - I thought I clicked on your chart and was reading yours! So now I have yours. Let me try again.

Well, you also have an Aries-Libra thing in the Nodes only in the form of 1st house - 7th house. So, that is somewhat the same. There is a needed balance between self-other. You also have a see-saw pattern - very Aries and libra-like. You have an Aries IC which says you take leadership roles easily and you´re very independent. So you error on being independent with the need to evolve your relational self.

Neptune on the SN, and the first house, is also a sign that the person is not in their body. Sag-Gemini is similar to 3rd and 9th - so there truly are similarities with the other chart. I have NO IDEA who´s it is.

Your Saturn is also in Scorpio - like the other chart. So, there is the colon represented. It´s conjunct Pluto in the 10th (almost 11th for Saturn). But Pluto is in Libra, which rules the stomach. Also, Moon in Libra - Stomach.

Sun, Mars, Mercury and Chiron in Taurus mostly in the 5th but Chiron on the 6th house cusp. Taurus and Venus rules the thyroid and Venus is in Gemini on the 7th.

I have done a study on thyroid issues, so I know that Venus can be made to be out of balance a number of ways. Since Chiron is conjunct Mercury as well as Venus being in Mercury, I have to wonder if your thinking processes dominate the feeling processes - but differently than the other chart. Moon is in Libra and Venus rules Libra - and it is in Gemini on the7th cusp - so lots of thinking and communicating and energy exchange with others. But Venus is not really so verbose. It likes quiet, calm, harmonious interactions. It doesn´t like going very deep. It´s pleasant, gracious and kind of superficial.

Chiron says there´s something wrong with Taurus, 6th house. Taurus really likes things simple, easy and pleasant. Venus rules Taurus too - so the Taurus Venus doesn´t like to go deep like Scorpio does. Taurus knows in his bones (he´s a bull) that life can be easy, pleasant and beautiful - and no one bothers a bull. So he stubbornly clings to the ideal of the simple, natural life. AND, he is your Sun and Mars in the 5th and Mercury and Chiron on 6th cusp. The fact that Mercury is conjunct Chiron also says there´s something wrong with the thinking processes.

I find it quite weird that I somehow got the wrong chart but that it had so many similarities. When I look at health issues, I look for energies in conflict. The stress of it can and does cause health issues.

You also have Pisces-Virgo intercepted - but no planets in them.

Jupiter rules your chart conjunct Uranus in the 12th - but I believe they conjunct the ASC. So, there is an emphasis on the intuitive. Urnaus on the ASC can make a person a bit scattered and not in the body as well.

Sagittarius can also have polarized thinking - good-bad, right-wrong, superior-inferior if used negatively. It has high ideals and standards and always wants to best.

So, in summary, in your chart there is a strong Aries/1st - Libra/7th polarity. Uranus on ASC is a symbol for independence and freedom and SN does too. So I think you error on the side of independence and you are being encouraged to balance that with relational energy.But the ruler of the North Node Gemini is Mercury conjunct Chiron- so there´s a problem in the way you are thinking.

Sagittarius-Gemini are both very mental signs. Sag thinks big and philosophically. It has high standards and ideals. It´s goal-oriented. It´s expansive in feel. Gemini is more about the details and the search for truth. Well, they both want to truth - but - Sag tries to absorb new information from others and Gemini is all about getting it in the detail.

There is something about this process that isn´t going well for you. Pluto in Libra says it is your Soul´s intention to revise how you do relationships - and Pluto is in the 10th where we take a lot of responsibility for others. Leadership is an issue here with SN in 1st.

So really, the conclusion is somewhat the same. You´re quite independent and intuitive with a tendency to not be quite in the body (but more so than the person who owns the other chart). With all that Taurus and an Aries IC, I´d say you are definitely more in more body. BUT, that Neptune in the 1st house could also make you less in your body. Perhaps there´s a conflict there - if you have both and can neither leave the body or be all the way in it.

Then the sensitive Libra Moon with Pluto nearby - trying to have a good energy exchange, but Pluto can be overpowering. So, there could be quite a strong energy exchange. It´s Saturn in Scorpio that is kind of out there in the astral world - in the 11th - so you think philosophically and you care deeply about humanity. But this is pretty out there.

I´m going to say that you may do well to accept the complications and messiness of life and try to let go of the ideals of simplicity and naturalness. This is a conflict between Taurus and Scorpio - the social and personal - and perhaps you feeling responsible for helping to make the world a better place. I´m just guessing . . . but these are the stresses I see - and since we´re talking digestive issues and thyroid balance - I´d say this is a problem between Taurus and Scorpio aggrevated by Sag/1st and Gemini/7th.

You need to let God or our collective high powers and Soul consciousnesses deal with the world while you come inside and nurture your body and quiet the mind.

🙏
February 7, 2021 at 23:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » JayJayAstrology
Jay jay... love, I’m so confused right now. You’re making a ton of sense, but I can’t figure out the chart you are using (I’m trying to visually follow along in your dissection with great care) but I don’t know what chart this this a interpretation of? It’s resonating hard core, I agree totally I am not nourishing my physical self—it’s actually a chore for me to eat right now and food is not pleasant. I’m loading up on tabbouleh salad because it’s smell doesn’t repulse me and it feels “good” to eat. Thanks for your insights, they are (trying) to be well received :74:
February 7, 2021 at 22:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh my, Dani Mae! I´m so sorry to hear this. I´m looking at your chart to see if I can see what´s going on.

1. Saturn is in Scorpio in the 5th - ruler of your Capricorn 6th house. Scorpio rules colon and Pluto is also in the 6th, and it rules Scorpio.

2. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid. You have no planets in Taurus but Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Leo. Jupiter can make the thyroid go off balance.

3. In my experience, illness usually have a relationship to the nodes. You have SN in Aries in the 9th and NN in Libra in the 3rd. I´ve also noticed that in many diseases, the 3rd and 9th houses are involved more than other poles - for some reason I haven´t figured out yet.

This nodal axis has to do with need for independence and freedom to be balanced with relational energies - and I think it is pretty stressful. All humans need both a sense of independence but love and caring from others, but some of us are under pressure to balance them. You error on being independent. Uruans is also in Aries - more independence with added intuition and creativity and a very highly sensitive mental energy.

4. SN in 9th is expansive - so the SN is overly developed in a way, because you already did that in the past life - and now in the 9th, the urge is to expand more.

5. Moon conjunct NN in the 3rd house - this makes you want to think about your emotions or feelings rather than feel them, but you also are urged to engage in energy exchanges with other people to learn about yourself. The Moon conjunct NN makes that a delicate and vulnerable process. You´d be very very sensitive to others - and how they perceive you and how you perceive them. Libra is really a very sensitive sign and of course, the Moon is too. Yet it´s in a mental house - not a feeling house.

6. Your Sun is in Cancer in the 12th conjunct Mars in Gemini on the cusp. This is another image of feelings (Cancer) and mental processes (gemini) with Mars - which is quite assertive. It´s combative with feelings here - and both can be interpreted in the 12th. Always, with the 12th - what do we need to let go of?

7. Saturn and Sun generally rule the spine - and Saturn would rule arthritis - but Mars is inflammation.

This feels like a war between thinking (Gemini, Mercury, Mars) and feeling (Sun, Cancer, Moon). There´s also a war between self, (Aries, Mars, Uranus) and other, (Libra, Leo, Cancer).

You have a great deal of love, compassion and understanding for other people. With Saturn in Scoprio - you could also be in the astral world, which binds you to other people´s emotions. This can be VERY hard on the body. Saturn is trine ASC - the house of body. Being in the astral world takes you out of the body, which is why it is so hard on it. Our consciousness needs to be in the body to nourish it.

Then your Sun and Mars is in the 12th house - also, not in the body - or at least, that is the tendency.

I really think you´d feel better if you begin to practice being more in your body. Pluto in Capricorn is basically asking you to ground your core self in the earth. The 6th house is about daily routines as well as health. So I´d imagine daily self-care and being IN the body - your consciousness being in the body - will start to nourish it. That will begin a balancing to take place.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
February 7, 2021 at 13:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
Ok... my mind is blown a bit now. These are some things I will research more. The mucus is actually a current exasperated symptom (but I can’t tell if that’s just allergies from new environments).

And mannn, I wish hubs would talk right now. He’s off in his own little world lately. I think I’ve told you why though (VA disability testing and findings). I am going with his lead right now, feeling out what he needs from me.
February 7, 2021 at 13:33
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Of course action always. My Jupiter Uranus conjunct in the 12th though has me research every damn thing before I do it though. So, I’m glad I posted because it both triggered some memories and gave me insight I hadn’t considered!
February 7, 2021 at 13:32
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
6th house in Taurus ( rapid treatment diseases in the areas of)
Pathologies or trends:

1. Chronic pharyngitis - Taurus dominates the neck, where a pharynx is, and the Earth element favors chronic inflammatory processes.
2. Chronic rhinosinusitis - The Earth favors the appearance of mucus, as it causes stasis and thickening of the body´s secretions. The Earth is also related to mucous membranes, such as that of the nose, causing chronic and drawn-out processes.
3. Catarrhal affections of the upper airways - Taurus dominates the region of the neck where they are as upper airways, and the Earth favors the appearance of mucus, as it causes stasis and densification of the body´s secretions.
4. Vocal cord polyp - Taurus dominates the region where they are like vocal cords, and the Earth favors chronic processes with edema and tissue accumulation, as in polyps.
5. Diphtheria - Diphtheria affects the mucous membranes of the upper airways, lymph nodes and causes edema in the neck, all structures related to Taurus.
6. Torticollis - Taurus dominates the neck, and the Earth is related to muscle tissue.
7. Cervical arthrosis - The sign dominates the cervical spine, and the Earth is related to chronic inflammatory processes, as in arthrosis.
8. Goiter with hypothyroidism - Taurus dominates the thyroid that regulates metabolism and is related to the transformation processes promoted by the Earth.
9. Goiter with hyperthyroidism - In this case there is also the element of Fire, which can be related to the "angry bull".
10. Otitis externa and otitis media - Taurus relates to inflamed mucous membranes that require mucus or pus. When the mucous membranes of the ear are affected, they occur as ear infections.
11. Slow digestion - Earth is related to transformation processes such as digestion.
12. Stroke of the brain stem; Valemberg syndrome - Taurus dominates the brainstem region. Earth is related to chronic processes, such as the obstruction of arteries by atheromatous plaques.
13. Obesity - Taurus is related to the ability to accumulate, which can lead to obesity.
14. Mononucleosis - Causes involvement of the neck and throat ganglia. Mononucleosis primarily affects the cells of the immune system.

Mercury in 6th: Health problems usually stem from mental creations and wrong thoughts that lead to tension nervous.

Venus in gemini as opposed to Jupiter and Uranus at 12: spend more time talking with your husband, catching up on the news from society (I´m following the reality show big brother Brazil while the master´s degree doesn´t start) like going to gossip about the lives of others a little lol
:61:

:61: :75:
February 7, 2021 at 13:25
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"Up bright eyed bushy tailed at 4 am daily. It’s dark, quiet, and best of all I’m totally alone because everyone else is asleep till 6 am!"

Wow that is a great schedule and situation for doing something like this...you got me beat too...I´m usually up by 5am on workdays, but have to hit the ground running...first thing I go for is the coffee maker... :2:

I did take a look at your chart...it seems like your biggest issues are stomach and bowel issues...noticed right off the bat that your Mercury, which rules the bowels, is conjunct Chiron, and your moon, which rules the stomach, is loosely conjunct Pluto...

It is interesting to analyze this stuff astrologically, but in terms of changing it, I still think action is where it´s at :4:
February 7, 2021 at 13:11
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
My natural sleep schedule is a blessing to me. Up bright eyed bushy tailed at 4 am daily. It’s dark, quiet, and best of all I’m totally alone because everyone else is asleep till 6 am! I do need to get back into meditation just for the sake of setting the tone for the day myself. I got out of that when I realigned my focus on navigation of the stages of grief. I’m at a point now I can actively regain that though. I needed this reminder, thank you.
February 7, 2021 at 13:04
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
Ah...the thing is with these chi building types of exercises you actually DON´T pay much attention to your breath...it will fall into a natural rhythm while you practice...

Not that focused breathing techniques are bad...they most certainly aren´t...just not what these particular types of exercises are about...

I think the biggest problem for people like us (at least me) when trying to undertake things like this is that we have kids...I don´t know about you, but by the time I´m done with my day, there is not alot of time or energy left for meditation or "working on my chi"...it´s all I can do to drag myself to bed...wiped...and weekends are spent catching up on everything I didn´t get to during the week...which is usually alot...

Still, if I´m particularly stressed about something or just feeling run down, I´ll go through a couple of exercises, and they still make me feel better...

Have not had much time to properly dedicate to things like this in quite a few years...something I should probably change.
February 7, 2021 at 13:02
(Taurus) Boyan » dani_mae1
Could be the trigger.
It was for me.And some other Taurians.

Wish you well,dani_mae1
February 7, 2021 at 12:56
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Boyan
I see that too and confirm the time frame as well. I felt my worst during that Uranus transit!
February 7, 2021 at 12:40
(Taurus) Boyan
Saturn in natal chart always shows the weakness of the body.
In Scorpio sign relates to large intestine,gallbladder and ovaries.And illnesses like colon stasis,toxemia,stones in gallbladder,undeveloped ovaries and so on.
Transit of outer planets over Saturn (especially Saturn return) can trigger this illnesses so they became chronic illness.

You recently had a transit of Uranus over Sun in 5th house.Sun that makes opposition with Saturn.A hard aspect between the Sun and
Saturn may result in Hyperparathyroidism since the parathyroid is under Saturn´s domain.With one of the symptoms like nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite.

So Uranus transit may be the trigger for recent state.
February 7, 2021 at 11:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
Leorising you triggered my memory of the tests, and after all these years I do not remember an allergy test (there have been food elimination diets with no results, but not full on allergy test). I need to go see first why, then figure out if this avenue is one to pursue.

Thanks for the recommendations! Diet is very important for sure!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »