Relocation & Relocation Chart tool here on Astro-seek

February 4, 2021 at 05:40 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) SunnyDay
Relocation & Relocation Chart tool here on Astro-seek
Has anyone used this with success?

I´m kind-of freaking-out right now... b/c I just started playing around with it...and It´s telling me something completely different than the two astrologers I consulted with for Relocation Astrology using ACG. They both told me that when I relocate my chart anywhere east of the Rockies I´m a Libra Rising... but west of the Rockies, I´m a Scorpio Rising. So I spent three and a half years !!! of unbelievably complicated, difficult, stressful, expensive, exhausting travel visiting cities east of the Rockies... based on THAT information. (And also paid them about $600 or more!!) So I´m pretty shocked to see this Astro-seek.com Relocation Chart tool is giving me the OPPOSITE of what they told me !!! YIKES!! It´s hard for me to believe that both of those astrologers could have gotten that critical info backwards!!

I don´t know what´s getting mixed up here. Probably me...and I´m just misunderstanding something. ? I remember reading on Astro.com that there´s something that you have to do to adjust the time when you use their Relocation function... but that wasn´t mentioned on this Astro-seek.com Relo chart tool. Is there anyone on this Forum that is very experienced with Relocation Astrology? Especially if you also have training in Vedic or Jyotish? I know that Relocation Astrology is not formally recognized as part of Jyotish... but I also know that some people do both.

Happy to pay for some good, knowledgeable, skillful help. Thank you for your consideration :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 4, 2021 at 19:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I believe the astrologers you consulted were not using astro-cartography to say that you have Libra west of the Rockies and Scorpio East of it. They were reading your relocated chart. Many astrologers will do both things - erect relocation charts and use astro-cartography to answer relocation questions. I just checked, and I come up with the same information - on your relocation charts (not looking at astro-cartography). Libra Rising is west, Scorpio Rising is east of the Rockies or somewhere near there.

I´m a western astrologer, and used solar fire to erect relocation on west or east part of USA.
February 4, 2021 at 06:09
(Capricorn) SunnyDay » rohini moon
Yeah...that´s kinda what I´m thinking, too. But still...it seems odd that the Relo tool on this site could be so completely wrong...and someone hasn´t noticed...and fixed it. ?
February 4, 2021 at 05:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » SunnyDay
I´m pretty much a novice at the Astrocartography stuff, but I am very interested myself.. I would take the website issue with a grain of salt, maybe you´re just reading it wrong? I doubt two different astrologers (who you paid well) would give you two wrong answers... I´d go with what they said, unless, you think they´re total incompetents of course!
February 4, 2021 at 05:54
Thank you :) Appreciate it :17:
February 4, 2021 at 05:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » SunnyDay
Ah yeah, understandable...if I see any other Jyotish astrologers offering it, I´ll let you know :15:
February 4, 2021 at 05:49
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

But I can´t afford his rates.
February 4, 2021 at 05:42
(Virgo) rohini moon
Have you tried KRS? I know he does relocation readings ...?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »