Astro puns

February 3, 2021 at 14:40 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Astro puns
What´s your astro puns based off your personal experiences in astrology and within your birth chart?

Mine are:

"Life is too short to waste time outside of your stellium"

"If you don´t guide me towards my north node, you´re not worth my time"

"Make love to my venus, admire my sun, caress my moon, stimulate my mercury, push me towards my mars, teach a lesson to my saturn, be gentle with my chiron, transform my pluto, surprise my uranus and nourish my neptune"

"If you were born below the horizon you are the creatures from the underworld on a quest of seeking the truth from within. But if you were born above the horizon you are the ants hustling around in a hay stack living on the outside all your life"

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 3, 2021 at 17:27
(Aquarius) nikkia
Nice responses above :15:

Pandemic procedures a la Astro:

Wash your hands like a Virgo
Stay safe like a Cancer
Social distance like an Aquarian
February 3, 2021 at 15:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Either i am a priority or an option for you."
- Chiron in 1st Scorpio

"I can make my native have an scary attractive aura, even that he is a kind fella`."
- Lilith in 1st Scorpio

"I can make him attractive in the female`s eye....and in the male`s". :39:
- Venus in 1st Scopio

"I follow my heart. No matter what people want me to do, if my heart isnt pleased, i wont back off".
- North Node conjunct Moon in 10th house

"I will bring only mature women in your life and you will love it. I dont care that you reincarnated in a conservative society - MY WORD, MY LAW."
- Saturn conj DSC; Saturn opposition ASC

"I love only the nonorthodox stuff."
- Uranus in 4th house Aquarius. Uranus opposition MC. Uranus dominant.

"If writing and speaking like a poet is not in your blood boy, oooo you`ve got another thing comming".
- Moon trine Mercury

"What people and events i will send you, depends on how much you work inner. If your inner world is childlike, no matter what age is the other person - he will be your mirror. If you mature and listen to me, than i will send you only the treasures, the sweet fruits and the right people for your evolution. The harsher i am with you, the more i care about you."
- Mr. Saturn

"Darling, dont be soo harsh on him".
- Venus to Saturn

"I - i-i... My heart just pounded a little".
- Saturn at the sweet words of Venus

"I will make you a loner. In your past life, you`ve listened way too much to others and you`ve stopped yourself in evolution. I know you want friends, but not this time. In this life, you will be the opposite of your past."
- North Node in 10th house Leo - "The Individualist" ft. Lil Ur-anu$

:4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »