Would you say I come across as Scorpionic?

November 23, 2018 at 01:33 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Jett
Would you say I come across as Scorpionic?
I´ve been reaaaaally curious about just how strong the pluto/scorpio is in my chart - if at all. If not, what energy is of more prominence? I´m aware there are many variables which play into this from my readings; such as aspects, orbs, etc. I´m still trying to wrap my head around the sheer depth of astrology, so any help deciphering this and insight into my placements/aspects would be much appreciated.
Also, is Pluto conjunct my Ascendant? I´ve done my chart using a handful of sites and some show that aspect, others lack it.

Thank you in advance ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2018 at 22:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jett
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
>What made you draw that assumption? Was it something about my chart?
Well, I guess I just guessed right lol. Moon is associated with sorcery, and magick, the dark too. Black moon is all of the above but turned up to eleven. If you ever get involved in the occult, you will have natural talent to exceed at it, it´s just natural for you.
November 23, 2018 at 21:22
(Libra) Jett » Naks
I wasn´t even aware it was such a rare aspect so that´s pretty cool. Man, I hope so. It´d be great to get some insight into that and I can see how moon and black moon in first is .. definitely interesting.

Yeah! That´s spot on. I have a darker, more alternative style and have a high fascination with the occult - I can see it being something I get into on a deeper level. What made you draw that assumption? Was it something about my chart?
November 23, 2018 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jett
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What makes it stand out? Hm, perhaps because lilith itself is mystique and mysterious, dark. It´s like pluto, but it´s more alluring and magnetic side of it. It´s also a rare aspect, even rarer when you have both moon and black moon in 1st house. Maybe someone else can explain what it means to have this particular combination.

Unrelated, I assume you are a goth, emo or involved in the occult? Maybe I am wrong.
November 23, 2018 at 16:23
(Libra) Jett » Naks
Hey!! Thanks for replying.
Curious question, what makes Lilith in 1st stand out to you? ?
Tbh, as for not knowing what things mean that pretty much makes two of us so there´s that.
November 23, 2018 at 13:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hi.
You have Sagittarius rising, so perhaps you come across as a sag to others. Also you have Lilith in 1st house, this one is cool. Moon in 1st house, is also interesting. Too bad I don´t know what they mean.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »