Cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius

January 30, 2021 at 19:40 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vilderone, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius
I was born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius. But I don´t feel any relationship between these signs. Do you have an explanation for that? Or should I consider a cusp as a separate sign? :122: :99:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2021 at 05:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
System message: Post has been written by user Vilderone, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hahaaa ...! That cute dwarf in my profile picture says something about the study I am following Angelina. But thank you for your explanation. :4:
February 1, 2021 at 23:07
(Scorpio) Angelina
Yes, as Your Sun is not strong, Your Moon and Asc Libra can win over Scorpio here. Plus, dominant earth and air elements in the chart doesn´t support Scorpio traits as well. And even cute Dwarf on Your profile pic says,that You are more into Libra :D
February 1, 2021 at 21:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » NettyJay
=====
Thank you NettyJay. I am apparently a III decan Scorpio. I´ll see what I can find on this topic. I keep finding astrology confusing at times! In the meantime I have discovered that my character is more suited to a Libra than a Scorpio. 😊
February 1, 2021 at 21:28
(Aquarius) NettyJay
You could perhaps explore your decan; In order to give fuller interpretation to the zodiac signs, ancient astrologers subdivided each sign into periods of approximately ten days. These divisions are known as the "decans" or "decantes" and are somewhat arbitrary in order to allow for the five (and sometimes six) extra days in the year beyond the 360 days required for the thirty-six decans.

My ex is a Scorpio-Sag Cusp. :14:
February 1, 2021 at 06:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » PiscesMoon
=====
:75:
February 1, 2021 at 06:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ClifftheCause
=====
Thank you ClifftheCause! I also feel a better fit with Libra than Scorpio. The properties described for scorpio are too harsh for me.
February 1, 2021 at 02:04
(Taurus) PiscesMoon
you are Libra
February 1, 2021 at 00:24
(Aries) ClifftheCause
My ascendant sign is on the cusp of Sagittarius and Scorpio and I resonate with the cusp reading a lot. More so than my sun sign cusp which is Pisces and Aries (Aries dominant) Often times people identify with their ascendant sign more so than their sun sign.

I wouldn´t consider a cusp a separate sign. It´s just one sign in your case Scorpio with a few qualities of another sign. Sagittarius in this case.

Given your ascendant and moon are both in Libra I wouldn´t be surprised if you resonate more with the characteristics of Libra than with Scorpio
January 31, 2021 at 07:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Thank you Ilyyaarr13, it is true that I am quite down to earth. I notice that the data is correct, but the meaning is copy-paste of two characters. I feel that the strongest differences between Scorpio and Sagittarius cancel each other out.
January 31, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You´re a :178: with one more planet in Cardinality than I have, which is good for initiative! Astrology is the sky message, could be you are too down to Earth!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »