I´m curious...

January 27, 2021 at 23:30 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I´m curious...
So, when did everyone start to learn astrology and why...... ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2021 at 01:43
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » InLoveWithAstro
That´s cool.... I stumbled upon this website doing a synastry chart... I had no clue what this sight was at first then learned it was a sight for being able to talk with others which was interesting..... I love Psychology too....
January 29, 2021 at 01:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Plamen
Well, it kind of was occasionally mentioned in my childhood, but so was religion.... long story short, religion was getting really disappointing and frustrating but my gut or inner self kept pushing me forward, so one day I came across something online and I googled my sun sign, Scorpio,and I was shocked at how true it was... especially the determination trait... as well as many others 😛 and it peeked my interest a lot at that point. Then I slowly started investigating the things I read about my personality, etc... I´ve been very off and on with it since then because I get torn with it and religion... everytime I start to go towards it again I feel pushed to do so.... But as I´m reading on these forums, omg there is soooooo much I have no clue of!!! And I have no idea how I or if I can learn the depths of it the way others have.... so, I´m here to see where learning from people and asking questions takes me.....😁
January 28, 2021 at 12:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When - For about 4 years now.
Why - Because this is the only way for me to truly understand my life, myself, events, and something much more than the materialistic world around us. I found my place in the spiritual sphere. That path saved me from alcohol, drugs, and so on. If only would hear me, when i tell them, that lonelyness and deppression will end, when we start knowing ourselfs.

JessSezItSoftly, when and why did you start this interest in the occult sphere ? :1:
January 28, 2021 at 12:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user InLoveWithAstro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I started last September ... because I was looking for answers and I heard someone saying: Check your north node 🤗
Google, north node, birth chart, aspects, meanings, interaction of energies, psychology ... then I found myself here (this January)

:75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »