In my personal year 1

January 26, 2021 at 21:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) 12thhousebear
In my personal year 1
Anyone want to share their experiences during their personal year 1? I am in my year 1 right now. I was excited to start a new cycle after surviving my year 9, but year 1 has its own challenges as I embark this new chapter. It´s definitely not easy and bringing up a lot of fear!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2021 at 20:55
(Taurus) Silvi
I´m ending this cicle now . It´s been very hard. Enough to make necessary changes and create a new vision of my whole life. I´m finishing Scorpio rising too. But I do believe nothing can keep going like used to.

I´m barely feeling the new fresh air coming in...
Is like the World and the Fool card on rider Tarot.
Closing a chapter and starting a new one.
April 7, 2021 at 22:46
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » abelg623
"Your personal year cycle only changes on your birthday."

Ive been doing numerology for quite a while and apply personal years from January to December.

Some numerologists will take from birthday to birthday, others go by the year. its empirical. Im not saying your method is wrong. . .

**Also agree with ClifftheCause here :15:
April 7, 2021 at 12:32
(Cancer) abelg623
Sorry to chime in late, but you´re technically still in your 9 cycle, which began on 05-18-2020 (5+18+2020 = 18/9). Your personal year cycle only changes on your birthday.
January 31, 2021 at 02:55
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Had a personal 1 year in 2019. My advice would be take as much initiative as you can. The more you take self initiative the better things will go throughout the year.
January 26, 2021 at 23:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 12thhousebear
System message: Post has been written by user InLoveWithAstro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I want to change my career or to adapt my skills to something new that fulfills me (I love my job but I feel that I can do better)
But ... I am not sure about what I want yet... like in Year 9 all doors disappeared and now there is a bunch of them and I don’t feel ready for any.

It’s the transition I guess ... maybe it is the time to get ready and confortable in the new skin and when you have to stand you’ll find the strength you need.
After all we can’t unlearn what we know, and now we know that when we burry things they have contrôle over us (year 9 experience)

Good luck and I’ll keep an eye on this thread! ☺️
January 26, 2021 at 22:41
(Virgo) LotusStar » 12thhousebear
I went through same feeling :)

Currently in year 2 now, but I read a lot about new starts about year 1 and it´s true, but in my experience it was more of re-alignment but the new has really just begun, so don´t worry if it´s not all falling into place yet. Preparing the groundwork like the declutter and organize mentioned above is really good advice.
January 26, 2021 at 22:36
(Taurus) 12thhousebear » LotusStar
Congrats on the new relationship! Thanks for reassuring that we aren´t failing. Def can feel that way!
January 26, 2021 at 22:35
(Taurus) 12thhousebear » InLoveWithAstro
me too! I am a teacher and I am moving in 2 weeks back to my hometown for a while. Quitting my current job after this school year ends and try to move to the mountains by summer or fall! Also I am trying to transition out of education into more spiritual work. Definitely a lot of changes! LOL I agree with you on building a better foundation. My move is in 2 weeks and I am kinda sitting here nervously in anticipation...ready but not ready! A lot of stuff is coming up from my past to be cleared.
January 26, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user InLoveWithAstro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same here ... Year 1 here!

I am getting ready to declutter what’s remaining from the storm!
But first...
I want to build on a better foundation and I don’t feel ready yet!
January 26, 2021 at 21:34
(Virgo) LotusStar
I was excited for my year 1, and then covid happened and I lost my job and I was in various states of lockdown sooo... yeah.

Its better energy than year 9 though for sure. 9 felt like endless losses and very emotional. Any vestige of old life keeps falling away, if you tried to hang on and bring it with you and it´s not supposed to...it falls off.

I started a new relationship, that was big change for me year 1. It was more a year of re-alignment, and planting seeds towards new starts but it didn´t completely "take off" either. Even though you may feel like you´re ready to GO, you still have to pace yourself and prepare. It doesn´t mean you´re failing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »