Can anyone help me understand my astrocartography?

January 23, 2021 at 19:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Uranus
Can anyone help me understand my astrocartography?
I´ve heard that certain planets like saturn and mars present more challenges, and where you see lines based on your moon sign or jupiter sign are ideal places to move. Do other factors, like houses and whether or not a planet is in retrograde play into this? I have jupiter in the 10th house in retrograde and my moon sign is in the 12th house. Also, does it make a difference if I´m looking at an astrocartography map of my country or of the whole world? I´m considering moving to Portland or at least moving out of my family home in Florida by my birthday this year. I would love any advice or input!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 4, 2021 at 05:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
It´s not me.. 😺
Ah yeah, a seminar for the mortuary workers. Sounds a lot more fitting :15:

Yeah, thanks for asking :62:
February 4, 2021 at 05:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
That line just popped in my head, and sure enough, it sounds pretty bad 😬

That´s not you, is it?

Yeah, odd description. Maybe cut out to work as the undertaker 💀

Feeling any better?
February 4, 2021 at 05:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
"Participating in a death and grief "seminar"? "

Thats a new one, you can´t really "train" someone to handle death. :61:

I know you didn´t write that, Sunny, but whoever did..... Is an odd one.
February 3, 2021 at 20:50
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I dont know. I thought of Pluto IC for some reason

Pluto/IC Line 30 km

Along this line, you will encounter great unrest in your personal life. The private and intimate areas of your life are subjected to massive changes. Feelings of security, protection and a belief in traditional values are jeopardised.

Here, you are challenged to break away from old habits and leave family and home. Resistance is useless as outside pressure demands that you leave. In the final analysis, these dramatic events only reflect the urgency of your inner transformation.

Here, you should devote your whole attention to discovering your most hidden psychological aspects. Psychoanalysis, reincarnation therapy, rebirthing or perhaps participating in a death and grief seminar, offers a possible entry into the labyrinth of your mind and soul. This is also a good place for you to get in touch with your family history and your origins.
February 3, 2021 at 19:16
(Virgo) rohini moon
This thread has got me wondering.....which aspect line, yaddayadda would be indicative of hell on earth for the person to live there......?

If anyone knows, I´m a good candidate for that investigation
February 3, 2021 at 18:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hear they are looking for a Lineman in Whichita - not sure I fancy it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 3, 2021 at 12:50
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Sunnyshadow
I live in Arizona - similar terrain and climate - and have been to Utah. I like it - the feel of it - something about it. I´ve been to parts of TX and was not particularly drawn to it but not to Wichita and even the east coast of TX, but it gets really humid there - unlike AZ, UT, NM, NV. You´ll make it out west.
February 3, 2021 at 10:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
Southern Utah does give that kind of vibe maybe. Never felt a solid kinship with the culture of my area. I think there are different mindsets that go along with different areas of the world also

yes mindsets do differ.. drastically from place to place.
February 3, 2021 at 06:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Yes, I´m biding my time. I decided to go at least one more year with my business. Trying still to wiggle free from it and other things like my house and a few other loose ends.

I think one of my big goals is and always has been to be free from being so tied down to one situation.

I´m aware this is foreign language to alot of people. My inner nomad just wont let me rest. I used to get a rise from going on weekend trips, that turned into week long trips, then month long trips. A couple of 2 month long trips anyway.

It may sound like alot of traveling. But other than a couple 2 month long trips, and maybe a few week long trips. That´s it. for like 20 years.

I really just want to go on a trip and not come back. That´s the next goal

Southern Utah does give that kind of vibe maybe. Never felt a solid kinship with the culture of my area. I think there are different mindsets that go along with different areas of the world also
February 3, 2021 at 05:09
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
You totally seem like a southern UT guy.. don´t ask me why..

I don´t mean it in any bad way. Some places are a weird mixture of
solitude and society.. community and isolation.. and it can be like
the perfect balance.

Texas is a very busy place for you as well.. damn so many lines there.

I don´t notice so many lines in UT for you, but maybe it would be a good thing to get away from it all, or at least get out from under that mars line..
February 3, 2021 at 04:45
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » JayJayAstrology
It wasnt even on my radar. I´ve never felt drawn to Texas. Further west is what I feel drawn to. One of my NN lines runs down along the NV, UT border. That´s the place, I always see pictures of western desert landscapes and am like, "ah ha!"

Southern Utah was VERY beautiful once I got there. Will never forget it.

https://www.google.com/search/…
February 2, 2021 at 22:43
Thanks. Never been there!
February 2, 2021 at 21:53
For sure

Wichita Falls :)
February 2, 2021 at 18:30
Yeah, I´d want to go back and stay longer! What city is it? - just out of curiosity.
February 2, 2021 at 17:57
Yes, still very close to home. Yes, stress but also drive to accomplish I suppose. I find it interesting how some books say you have better results on the east or west of these lines also. I guess it´s kind of like applying or separating influence.

I´ve always been drawn to western states. My NN line is out there, but so is Saturn

?

That place in Texas felt good. I wasnt expecting it. Just felt right. I think I ended up spending the night there on my way back through. It was between sun, jup. and moon :198: MC lines
February 2, 2021 at 15:50
Your Mars line goes through your place of birth - and Mars is conjunct MC. Are you living close to where you were born, or further from it? If you´re still in your home town, you have all the influences of your birth chart as they are. It´s not exactly the same as being on your Mars line if you lived further from birth town. Then the Mars line would be accentuated more than the other planets in the birth chart. Mars is very strong on your MC in the birth chart anyway - so no matter where you live, that Mars will be felt.

February 2, 2021 at 09:40
Actually, being on my Uranus line has been stressful too - but it still feels like the right place to be - and I guess I feel I´ve needed the stress to be more productive.
February 2, 2021 at 01:32
And then there´s people like me 😂

I am on a line. Mars MC line. I think I read it is stressful. I´d have to agree

Always dreamed of moving, too chicken to try I guess 😏

Maybe another year or three I´ll try something
February 1, 2021 at 14:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Uranus
My pleasure.
February 1, 2021 at 14:14
YES! It does amaze me how people really are attracted to their lines - at least some places near them. In my study I took 100 clients who I knew where they lived and simply looked at where their lines were. Out of 100 people, 97 were near at least one if not more lines. Approximately 1/3 were near where they were born. Some of these moved away to go to a college that was on a line but moved back home afterward. The rest were living on a line away from their birth town.

So, it´s wonderful to find our places - and we know it when we find them - because it feels so good!
February 1, 2021 at 04:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I recently learned a bit about astrocartography. I looked at my map, and remembered a time a few years ago I was traveling across Texas. I just got this really good feeling about this place I was traveling through. I finally spotted a sign telling me where I was and it stuck in my head. Now, years later, I found out it´s directly between my sun, moon and Jupiter sextile lines. The only lines in the US with aspects to those planets.

I´d like to go back there one day to see if it still feels the same
February 1, 2021 at 03:13
(Scorpio) Uranus » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jay Jay! I really appreciate your insight and advice. :)
January 31, 2021 at 13:45
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » marchof88
I think it´s good to do both - map and relocation chart.

I don´t pay much attention to "afflictions" or "debilitated" planets. All planetary influences have a positive side and if you´re working with all your positives - any planetary line can work for you.

You know, I doubt that there are any hard and fast rules. I lived on my Sag Moon/IC line for years and it was good for me. I have hard aspects to it - it is in fact, an apex of a yod. Then I moved to my local space Uranus line and it is quite a different experience and is more like Uranus for sure. Uranus squares sun and quincunx Moon in my natal chart. I think the Uranus line is good for me at this time in my life. But it´s taken a while for me to benefit from it fully. It was good financially until covid hit and now it is harder. However, it has probably helped me in astrology.

On the other hand, my relocated chart doesn´t say much at all to me. My Moon moved from 4th to 3rd house and Sun from 8th to 7th, but I have not noticed any differences at all. And I´ve been studying it and using it faithfully - looking for correlations.

So for me, the Uranus local space line does represent my experience and the relocated chart doesn´t. But, I think it may be different for others, so I still do map and relocated chart for people asking me about relocation issues.
January 31, 2021 at 13:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Astro-location is very interesting, and we all unconsciously gravitate toward them. I did a study about this to prove it to myself. But you have to know a few things when thinking about using it to relocate.

Since our planetary lines extend all the way around the world, not every place on our lines is a good place. There may be one or two places that truly resonate with us. I´ve taken several trips and traveled along several of my map lines, and this is definitely what I´ve found. So, you can´t determine what the good places or not so good places are by just looking at the map. Even if you get a good report, you still have to go there and feel it out for yourself. There is no way to know for sure just by looking at your map.

If you are attracted to a place, then look up your map for that location to see what planetary influences you will have there and then go there to check it out before you decide to move there.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. A New Class on How to Delineate a Chart begins March 27, 2021. For more info: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 24, 2021 at 01:31
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I tried different astrolocality generators and the answer was wtf.............wtf...........wtf!
Midpoints, however, I could see confirmation between Magi Astrology and the midpoints here at Astro-Seek!
It is not the cheapest past-time to explore the whole globe for the magick planetary pathway, but it might be worth it!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »