Desire of Freedom

November 18, 2018 at 08:09 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) baharhan
Desire of Freedom
My new boyfriend and I, agreed on a non-commitment relationship. Our chemical synastry was soo good: my sun (capr.) conj. his moon; our Jupiters are conjunct; my stellium (venus, lillith, nnode, uranus, pluto, casanova) are in his 5th house; my asc is taurus/dsc scorpio, his dsc is taurus/asc scorpio; our eros and junos are conjuncts (DW); our vestas our conjunct. His Sun/Moon midp. conj. my Venus/Vtx; my Mars square his Pulto; his Jupiter conj. my Saturn (and Jupiter with orb 7); his Sun/Venus midp. conj. my Venus. and many more in smaller influences...

More in Progression:
My Pr. Sun conj. his nat. Vesta and his pr. Chiron
My Pr. Venus conj. his nat. S.node and his pr. Moon
My Pr. Mars conj. his pr. Sun/Moon midp.
My Pr. Neptune conj. his nat. Eros
My Pr. N.node conj. his nat. Moon
My Pr. Lilith conj. his nat. Eros
My Pr. DSC conj his pr. Sun/Moon Midp.
My. Pr. ASC/MC conj. his nat. Aphrodite
His Pr. Moon conj. my pr. Venus
His Pr. Venus conj. my nat. Palas
His Pr. Mars conj. my nat. Juno
His Pr. Saturn conj. my pr. Sun/Moon (in 8th)
His pr. Chiron conj. my nat. Sun/Moon
His pr. Sun/Moon conj. my pr. Mars (in 7th)

However he has Uranus/Venus conjunction in Leo (orb 4,20) which gives him the desire of freedom.
Also Venus in Leo has an interpretation as following:
Weaknesses: excess in pleasure and amusements. Haughty, boastful, pretentious: he is affected, and seduces for the sake of seducing to prove to himself that he is attractive (this gets worse with age).
He also has a lack of emotions due to his Moon in Capricorn and some other things in his chart that I can´t remember.

As he is 57 years old, he´s trying to hunt new women.
After I asked him that I want to stay with him one night, he felt his freedom will be taken and cancelled the meeting.
Do you think we match and can still meet ? Is there any way that I can make him back ? I know that was a non-commitment relationship, but we so matched in bed that I can´t forget him…:( I would like to heal/deal with his freedom willing. He is Virgo in fact, an earth sign...

His birth day is 19/9/1961, 12.00, Paris
Mine is 11/01/1973, 12.15, Istanbul

Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2018 at 14:05
(Capricorn) baharhan » ivorysports
Thank you very much for your reply...
November 21, 2018 at 09:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There hasn´t been any response so far to your question,so I will try and answer to my ability but you may not be satisfied with my answer.
There is a reason he is not interested in a committed relationship is because he might have been hurt in the past or and he does not think you are ideal for him.(Make him open up)
Considering his testosterone level at his age,he will not be slowing down any time soon.One would have expected that at his age he would be more into you and willing to settle down for the first or second time around.
He might also be budgeting his energy and saving it up to impress the next woman-thus it appears he is avoiding you.
This mercury retrograde is really affecting the way I think :41:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »