how to tell if 2 people will get together

January 18, 2021 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
how to tell if 2 people will get together
I want my ex back. That´s all I really want.
How do you check in a chart whether two people will be together?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2021 at 13:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
K-Moon teaches a lot on relationships using astrology. Twinstrology does as well. I am kind of hesitant posting this, because not my intention to hook you in this commercialized world at all. But, it does teach a lot about relationships in general with astrology. You can use it and apply it to family, friends, co-workers, romantic partner/sexual partner, simply every relationship we encounter has it´s time to teach us something and ends.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/…
https://www.youtube.com/channel/…

how romantic relationship manifests
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
April 2, 2021 at 13:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know when I was in the same position in 2010, they used the eclipses. Then because we both had Uranus in Libra and Saturn in Libra separated for a time, it came back together in Saturn in Scorpio and North Node Scorpio because it landed in his 8th house of Scorpio.

Depends on the charts. I´ve watched this happen with different couples every time Saturn hit the Uranus in Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Aquarius is probably getting sliced now and then in Pisces.

This what they were referring to in the TF community as separation because it seems that way for many people since Virgo Pluto Generation were in their mid-life crisis and went down the line as we were hitting our Mid-life Crisis, getting divorced from karmic relationships that usually does happen.

You can see this with my ex-husband and me since we ended up with two other people with Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and Neptune matching.

So, this is also how the TF Community became a mess, because some relationships are meant to end. I don´t have your chart, but like the last eclipses and in 2021 are ending the karma with Cancer/Capricorn/Sagittarius in 2021 that was a rare eclipse. Then you had the Gemini/Sag at the end of the years, and another Sag on May 26th, 2021 I believe it was where the South Node Sagittarius is ending or clipping away the past.

Also, depends on if Saturn in hitting a certain way and Uranus in your chart.

Most of us doing want our ex-back every time ends. Although, often it ends because the soul contract is finished on certain nodes and eclipses.

Retrogrades sometimes bring those people back, but then we make the choice whether that person is really who we want to be with or not. And what is the track record and history. Which like in 2018, there´s times when retrogrades can make a huge mess with third parties and relationships.

This is also where Juno/Lilith can be duking it out in the sky. You can tell stuff happens.

A lot of astrologers do give you warnings on you tube when those pointers come up to pay attention to making choices.
April 2, 2021 at 08:50
(Capricorn) NSM » Moon_Queen
That is true Moon Queen!!! SO TRUE!!
"you speak to my soul"
January 24, 2021 at 03:41
(Aquarius) christiney
:/
January 19, 2021 at 09:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Now, after all being said, I only believe in kiss.

No chart or crystal ball or tarot reader or whatever can tell you will you be together, better than kiss.

If you still remember the sweetness and power of your kiss you´ll both find the way to be together.

Sex is artificial and it doesn´t count at all. Sex is fundamentally act of procreation and you have firmware that is forcing you to sex without any personal meaning and interest, but kiss is something totally different it is personal and we are not existentially (from the perspective of procreation) forced to it.

Just one kiss can tell, with extreme precision, what level of connection you two have naturally and therefore will you be able to make love and enjoy sex human way or not.

If kiss is lame, sex will be just another physical activity, and no one will be deeply motivated to get back to lame kiss.

Couple that are together without real, deep connection do not kiss at all while they have sex or if they do that is kind of formal...
January 19, 2021 at 09:10
(Scorpio) erickaf
Hi I believe you can tell. It is complicated but I can see it. You need to look at progressions and see if angles or the lights line up to your natal or progressions too. I would also take a look at SA chart as well. It is uncanny what you can see. Look at progressed venus and progressed mars as well. So yes you can see if two people will get together, however to see if you guys will be together forever is another story :12:. I now not only look at composite or synasty but I also look at progressions and SA to see if a relationship at the time is possible.
January 18, 2021 at 22:53
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
ask someone who can horary...
January 18, 2021 at 22:26
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Sorry. You can´t tell if two people will be together or not using astrology. We can only see how compatible they MIGHT be - but even there, we can only go so far.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »