Career path

January 16, 2021 at 19:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Patrirdg
Career path
Based on my chart , what kind of career I should follow?
I’m totally lost in life, if someone could give me some hint I would be really grateful.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2021 at 17:26
(Taurus) nutelina » JayJayAstrology
I see his Sun square not only his moon but also Neptune...

Moon conjunct Neptune natal causes emotional sensitivity. You are finely tuned to the most subtle of vibrations and this can leave you vulnerable to any disturbance. It seems that you pick up every thought and feeling, every suspicion and slur from all those around you. Filtering out what is true and important is a major task for you.
January 17, 2021 at 16:53
(Libra) Patrirdg » ReginaG
It would be fun, but I’m way to shy to put my face in a video for everybody to watch 😩
January 17, 2021 at 16:50
(Libra) Patrirdg » JayJayAstrology
That’s such an interesting reading since I always been thinking to how to be my own boss, but never know how to start it.
I’m struggling to find where I’m really good on, I like languages , art , psychology, pedagogy, but what miss in me is the self confidence and believe that I can achieve my goals, I tend to start things and abandon them as soon as get frustrated.
I’m working through my emotions since for me they are really hard to understand, express and control ,So for me it’s easier to hide or ignore them. I think the only way is to work through my emotions as you mentioned.
Thank you so much Jay Jay.
January 17, 2021 at 16:37
(Scorpio) ReginaG
On the look, you could be a beauty youtuber.
January 17, 2021 at 15:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hello Patrirdg!
Well there´s a lot to consider.

1. I think you will do well to have your own business, if you can manage it. You will like to work independently or have a job where you can work independently so even if you work for someone else. You will like to have some autonomy and not have someone looking over your shoulder.

2. With Sun in Libra in the 10th, you could be a good manager of people. Libras often have that talent.

3. Saturn in Pisces can make a person feel a bit not of this world - sort of out there. But it can also give a person gifts of creativity, inspiration and imagination. You probably have some unique gifts that might be hard to fit into ready made positions. But, if you can figure out how to make your creativity work for you, that would great.

4. You want things to be easy and simple - but they aren´t. You need to work at it - work on yourself and what you want to do. You do that by getting experience in doing different things. When we go for something - even if we don´t know it´s THE PATH - it leads to doors opening so that the path can be found. Don´t do nothing because you don´t know what to do. Do something with the idea that through experience, you will find what you like.

5. I know you don´t show it, but you´re a very sensitive person with Moon on the ASC. Capricorn has feelings like everyone else - but hates expressing feelings to others. You will need to learn how to manage your feelings so they don´t build up and fester unexpressed.

6. With all those Scorpio planets in the 10th and 11th houses, you could be interested in psychology, spirituality, taboo subjects. You are supposed to be paying attention to your emotional world - while Moon in Capricorn doesn´t want to - so this is a pretty big challenge. You need to somehow work this out - so that you have a way to work with your emotional world. Maybe you need a creative outlet - an art, writing, music, etc. Something that allows you to be emotionally expressive.

7. Chiron in Virgo - if you doubt yourself too much, work to bring those feelings into the mental world - and analyze yourself and others. This is positive Virgo - analysis to understand. Negative Virgo can be debilitating as you can worry, be anxious, fearful, self-doubting, self=critical and even guilty - so try not to go there. Analyze to understand and it puts you in a whole different place.

8. You need to claim your right to life, to be a real person, to follow your impulses and express yourself. You can do it. But you need to attend to your emotional world - there´s no way around it in your chart. It´s hard, but you have to do it.

9. I see you as a psychologist or related service - a manager of people in any number of areas depending upon your interests - someone who is in a creative profession - someone who could own their own business.

This is not a complete reading, but I hope this is helpful.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »