Astrology, sensitivity and voice

January 15, 2021 at 22:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Astrology, sensitivity and voice
I can´t find anywhere a satisfactory answer based on astrology.

I wonder if on astrological basic can explain my voice and my nature.

1.I mean I´m very sensitive, sensible, gentle, I absorb other´s people energies very much. Can it be explained by astrology positions?

2. And the next thing I´m very courious about it´s my voice, which is very very gentle, somehow soft and I find it childish, when I listen to a video where I am talking.
Nobody of my female relatives has such a voice, my mother has a normal, not gentle voice anyway.

Can you give me an astrological answer why is it so? I would really like to know.

You can look at my profile to see the birth data. :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 20, 2021 at 12:36
(Leo) Anni23 » sjór
Ahh ok. So what effect would Pluto have in the second house? Would I also have to look at aspects to Pluto?
January 17, 2021 at 15:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » thanksagain
Thank you! Glad my posts are helpful!
January 17, 2021 at 04:27
(Libra) thanksagain » JayJayAstrology
Hi Jay Jay, you just read many aspacts of my chart in very deep ways.
Thank you for your many thoughtful posts on this forum.
[i´ve read many]
January 16, 2021 at 21:34
(Virgo) LotusStar » sjór
I like her videos. I have a malefic (Saturn) in the 2nd house and indeed it´s how she described, from a young age was not encouraged to speak or express my thoughts, harshly punished even by my father for "talking back" and it´s created blockages for me there. I always think twice before I speak. So as much as I agree it affects how I speak, but I don´t think Saturn Scorpio (my vedic placement) has anything to do with the actual sound of my voice. I relate more to my Mercury placement personally, regarding the tone and sound.

OP has Mercury retrograde, I think that adds a shyness and reticence in speaking or being loud in any way along with the Pisces energy.
January 16, 2021 at 20:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
I didn´t mean to scare you - only to affirm that your chart shows the sensitivity that you are expressing. That´s why I spent time telling you some things you can do to protect that sensitivity. There are things you can do . . . and if you are being rational and grounded as much as you can, I´m sure that helps a lot.

I do doubt that your soft voice is because of Moon in Pisces, 2nd house. What does it matter? If you´d like to change your voice, you can.
January 16, 2021 at 20:07
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for your explanation.:) It makes sense.

Yes, it´s true, my parents and grandparents as well prefered to keep me obedient. I can feel it now, how it was.

So, I think I really didn´t express my self as I wanted to. I think that I suppressed myself. But they told me that I was that way by nature. Maybe.. I really don´t know, what to think about it.

You know, it really scares me, when you say, that I have the most sensitive chart you´ve ever seen. I don´t like feeling so much energies around me. I would rather be more rational and grounded as much as I can.

Could my voice that way because of the Moon in Pisces in 2nd house? Or my Venus in Libra? Could it make sense too?
January 16, 2021 at 15:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user sjór, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://youtu.be/AuppLkU6_1E

Check this one. There are two examples of famous singers voices.

And btw, the second singer (Whitney Houston) has her Moon conjunction Jupiter in the 2nd house just like the author of this post. Makes sense :1:
YouTube
YouTube
January 16, 2021 at 13:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Sakya!
Thank you for your questions. As Pereguine mentioned, you have a Pisces Moon, which can be quite empathic. You also have Jupiter in Pisces which magnifies Pisces with the Moon. Pisces is an intercepted sign, which I would think might give you a bit more defense against feeling everyone´s energy, but maybe not. You still have Moon and Jupiter in Pisces.

But you also have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio. Scorpio can be very empathic too - being in the astral world. Many psychics have Scorpio energy.

Saturn in Cancer is also a sensitve placement. Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces are all water signs and very sensitive. They can all keenly feel other people´s energy - where I´d say Scorpio is the one who might ABSORB.

I used to be a voice teacher - so I know that people can change their voices. People with "little girl voices" used to come to me to learn how to sound mature and grown-up. So you can go to a voice coach to learn how to have a stronger voice. However, it is mostly psychological - why we have a soft voice - and that we can see in the astrology chart.

With the Past Life South Node of the Moon in Gemini, 5th house, I see that you were wounded in the area of self-expression - you were not encouraged to develop confidence and self-esteem - or your intelligence was "put down" by others - you were maybe told you´re stupid or that men are smarter and women are supposed to serve men - or maybe it´s more like children are supposed to be quiet and not bother adults. I´m pretty sure you were taught to nurture others. Most often, the present family repeats the past life wound.

You were not able to stand up for yourself. You have Chiron in Aries - and - this is something you need to heal - to be able to stand up for yourself, even if in your mind. Aires is a sll about being an individual - a person with its own impulses, wants and desires. Aries does what it wants without needing permission or thinking of others. This is wounded and is to be healed.

Pluto in Libra says you are here to evolve how you do relationships. Uranus in Libra says - you must stand up and rebel - be your own person. Uranus is the "I´ve got to be me" planet You aren´t here to serve everyone else and be there for them at your own sacrifice. Mars is there too in Libra to help you stand up and defend yourself - be yourself - protect yourself.

The Venus-Mars-Uranus Libra placements are a little troublesome being so close to Scorpio - but they are in Libra and so you have even more energy exchange with Libra - it´s also a sensitive sign in a different way. Libra is about learning about oneself through interacting with others - it´s an energy exchange. Mars says - I´m DOING Libra - but it can also defend your individuality. Uranus definitely will defend your individuality.

Saturn ASC makes you a hard worker, but your chart ruler - Saturn is in Cancer in the 7th - so you´re back to working hard nurturing other people.

This is the most sensitive chart - all the way around - I think I´ve ever seen. This explains the small voice.

So now what can you do about it?

1. You have Capricorn rising and Taurus IC - earth signs. You should regularly spend time gardening or walks in nature. Ground yourself with Capricorn and Taurus - away from people. Gain strength and energy from the earth. Walk barefoot when you can. Feel the earth supporting you. Find your core self with the earth.

2. North Node conjucnt Neptune in Sagittarius - think about philosophical things - get out of thinking about the details of your life - begin expanding yourself through philosophy, the big purpose, the meaning of life in general - the bigger picture. Dream about who you´d like to be and imagine doing it. If you want a big voice - imagine having one - what does that feel like? Imagine you have an audience and you´re speaking to them. What does that feel like? What are you saying to them?

3. Sun and Mercury in Scorpio - Scorpio can have an understanding of psychology. If you do, and you can - analyze those around you so that you gain a sense of power over them. Knowledge is power. If you know someone around you is being passive-aggressive or asking you to do things they can do themselves, then you know you have ever right to stand up for yourself and say NO. Allow yourself to think how you can separate yourself out while sensing where the other person is.

Sun in Scorpio in the 10th houose can also be about you exporing your core self - 10thh house is Capricorn´s house - a place where we come into our own maturity - where we have integrity and we know what is right for ourselves. So, it´s possible to see Sun and Mercury in Scorpio going deeply and investigating your own integrity and personal power.

4 Your Moon/Jupiter is in Pisces but because Aquarius is on the house cusp, it is expressed through Aquarius. If you do that, Aquarius energy can stand up and give you some protection if you choose to use it that way. Uranus rules Aquarius - so it has a lot of inventive, intuitive energy, but also is drawing from your inner core and your own sense of Soul. You need to work with Chiron in Aries to protect yourself from taking on other people´s energy. Put a protective bubble around yourself and imagine other people´s energy bouncing off of it. Feel yourself being able to breathe deeply.

5. Deep breathing and using the diaphragm is what produces a loud voice. You can not have a loud voice if you are a shallow breather. So, practice deep breathing and get in touch with your diaphragm. Here is a good little video https://www.youtube.com/watch/… to see how the diaphragm works.

6. You will always be sensitive and you´ll want to help others. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, helping others is a good thing - but not when you sacrifice yourself. You can work at having more boundaries around when you want to help opposed to feeling you must.

7. IF you feel guilty for not wanting to help when asked, you will have to accept the fact that you will feel guilty for a while when you say NO. It does go away in time. You will not always have to feel guilty when saying NO. It doesn´t feel good, but you just have to go through it knowing that this is your conditioning fighting back.

I hope I read your chart correctly. If not, let me know. Sometimes we can head in the wrong direction - when we don´t get affirmation from people - and this is a forum, so I can´t check in with you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
YouTube
YouTube
January 16, 2021 at 13:00
(Leo) Anni23 » sjór
Do you know any videos to back this up? I am particularly curious to see if and what the effect is on libra ascendants with the second house in Scorpio. Perhaps I will have a look at interviews with libra asc people
January 16, 2021 at 12:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user sjór, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not a professional however it´s obvious that:
Your have a sensitive and gentle nature because of water Moon in Pisces. It´s one of the deepest empathetic signs which acts like a sponge for other people´s emotions.
Plus you have Moon conjunction Jupiter which gives your extra kindness and generosity towards other people.

As for the voice. Traditionally throat/voice is represented by the 2nd house. Depending on a planet and 2nd house element located there, it´s possible to determine your voice´s overtone.

In your case you have Black Moon Lilith there and it is in the air Aquarius. Although Lilith is not a planet still it can affect. Voice in the air sign is generally light, high note reaching, airy. It is possible that Lilith intensifies these qualities.
January 16, 2021 at 00:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:154: the de facto Taurean planet, :199: through :181: is ruler of the cusp of your 2nd house; Both are combusted in your chart by the sultry seductive :178: :151: that is the nature of your voice!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »