Home > Forum > User's topics

Filter:

GeminiZane771 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 15, 2021 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
Help with reading my chart? (Natal Astrology)
Hello, I don´t have much of an idea on my chart reading. I wanted to know, what´s the positive aspects of my chart, the negatives. Also, how am I like as a person, what would my appearance be like, ...
March 21, 2021 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
Can someone explain my chart? (Natal Astrology)
I don´t really have an idea about my chart, I would like more insight on what it means, the type of person I am. Also if there´s any positives or negatives with my chart etc. ...
June 28, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
Can anyone explain what my natal birth chart means & anything bad or good about it etc. ...
July 15, 2018 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
Hello, I was wondering which number within numerology has the most influence in life. Is it your birthday number or your life path number. For example a birthday number of 22= 4 and you will ha ...
July 11, 2018 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
My chart (Natal Astrology)
Can someone help me interpret my chart my any chance, as I am pretty new to this astrology readings etc. I would like to know what my chart means, any challenges I´ll face, and weather my moon sig ...
June 30, 2018 | Sun Sign - GeminiZane771
Hi, I always wanted to know what the real way of calculating a life path number is, there are two methods, one is the cycle method and the other method is where you add all the digits of someones b ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »