Discussions:
Search for:

LibraVeri935 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 14, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
I should say that this question is Not asked to be specifically aimed against sidereal, which I am aware uses “the constellations”, I don’t really know much about that form of astrology But why wo ...
October 3, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
For example my mercury and moon in Libra are in the 9th house which is in Virgo Also my moon is conjunct my MC and my sun is conjunct my moon but they are in seperate houses Does this mean that ...
September 7, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
I’m not quite sure if I understand totally the process by which even the “essentials”/characteristics were agreed upon. I am aware that there is some level of disagreement between planets and their si ...
September 1, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
/Aquarian. Or Gemini. I heard gems are also odd often. I would like to know for looking at the charts of people I know who are not Aquarians but uhum .. unusual ...
August 12, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
The first few times, Asc- approach Asc planet ruler and sign, house that planet is in? MC “appearance” Sun- vibe? Undercurrent of the persona Mercury- communication Also what if you have seve ...
August 10, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
I don’t relate to the description of my Neptune in Capricorn?… But I have Neptune rising. does it mean that my Neptune aspects aren’t as strong? Or anti Neptune in nature. I have read that Neptune in ...
August 1, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
I have noticed that both have conflicting times and dates for celebrities. But both can’t be right, so one is not very reliable to include those “times” ...
July 22, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
With or without Mars. Or is there possibly another main ruler? Other than these two options (that modern and traditional astrology approaches have not been able to agree on) After reading about t ...
July 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
What’s the clear difference. They seem like they are almost the same thing, the name of both after all means almost the same thing.. Also additional question, which no after these two are the most im ...
July 19, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
Aquarius, awkward or sociable??.. (General Astrology)
I don’t quite think that I understand yet what Aquarian’s are supposed to be like.. Are they weird/social misfits and rebellious and indifferent to the opinions of others, or are they socially oriente ...
July 17, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
I’m confused about whether to use whole signs or not and I’m wondering how big a/visible difference it would be between having the sun in the 10th and the 11th. Does one make the person more confident ...
July 5, 2021 | Sun Sign - LibraVeri935
And what background did you come from before considering it/being shocked by it’s apparent veracity/universal truths? /do you believe in anything else as well? (If so do you find that astrology sup ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »