Discussions:
Search for:

LeoLilplayer822 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 8, 2021 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
The sun, mercury, and Mars are conjuncting my natal pluto in 12th house Is this going to be an extremely painful time for me? ...
July 9, 2021 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Has anyone experienced a full moon on their solar return Mine is coming up on August 22nd and would like so insight for what to prepare for, since it will the 2nd full moon in Aquarius back to back ...
July 8, 2021 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Full Moon on Solar Return (Transit Astrology)
Has anyone experienced a full moon on their solar return Mine is coming up on August 22nd and would like so insight for what to prepare for, since it will the 2nd full moon in Aquarius back to back ...
October 2, 2019 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Curious to know if anyone can see in this person chart what they were headed for in 2018? Take a look and give you opinion to what may of transpired for them throughout 2018-2019 I will give the ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 30, 2019 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
South Node meanings (Natal Astrology)
I read that a South Node in the 4th house means, that you should have a detached relationship with your children? Is that accurate or is there a better understanding to it? How does one detach from ...
August 14, 2019 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Uranus is retrograde in my solar return chart. Should expect shocking changes with career or relationships? ...
Login
(Log in)
April 23, 2019 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
If you could give some input on my 16 yr old son´s chart. He is feeling a lot of turmoil inside between his emotions and anxiety I have tried explaining to him about all the different emotions a ...
Login
(Log in)
March 13, 2019 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Will it ever happen to me? (Natal Astrology)
Is there any insight from my chart for a truly loving relationship? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-birth-chart-horoscope-online/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=22&narozeni_m ...
November 20, 2018 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Good or not so Good Synastry? (Natal Astrology)
Is there any input with this synastry? We seem to be in some sort of holding pattern. We have been together/dating since January and we both feel unsure of the next step. We both have children and ...
Login
(Log in)
November 19, 2018 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
Close friend turmoil! (Natal Astrology)
Over the weekend a very close friend of mine shared some very disturbing things she is going through. Would someone take a look at her chart and give some feedback as to what may be coming up for her. ...
Login
(Log in)
November 13, 2018 | Sun Sign - LeoLilplayer822
My transit chart shows red lines everywhere.. Can anyone tell me some of the things I should be anticipating?? ...
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »