Discussions:
Search for:

Virgokingpin9556 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 15, 2021 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
Was in a relationship for 2 years.. I ended it because I felt a lack of communication.. ended it around last year but we hadn´t stopped speaking. Still difficulties communicating but just can´t se ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 22, 2020 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
Followed Posts? (Other)
Where can I find them or check for them? as well as the posts I reply in? ...
December 22, 2020 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
Hey everyone! So something is running through my head a lot and it´s the MBTI. At 17 I took a quiz that determined I was INFJ. At 25 I´ve decided to come back to it again after reading up on it mor ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 21, 2020 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
So, in my search through life I´ve glazed over a topic one too many and the one that caught my eye the most was this. What does it mean to be Authentic? In my search for authenticity I have c ...
December 20, 2020 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
Herbalism? (Other)
Are there any threads available or has anyone started a thread on herbs of any kind? I haven´t bothered to look yet but if anyone is following anything in regards to plants.. Idk if anyone knows the s ...
December 19, 2020 | Sun Sign - Virgokingpin9556
Hi, my name is Andy ^-^ (Introduce Yourself)
I´m new to astro-seek. I was recommended by a friend who enjoys passing over this site for its useful tools and I decided to make an account and a post to introduce myself to the community here. I hop ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »