Discussions:
Search for:

TaurusIceblu333 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 1, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
Why is Oprah so rich? Well... In her natal second house; Oprahs 11th lord Venus is conjunct 9th lord Sun. Meaning 11th lord is aspecting the 11th ruling planet from itself. 11th meaning ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 9, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
Happy B-Day!!! Have a Cheesecake B-Day Cake!!! ...
Login
(Log in)
April 30, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
:2: I´m Drunk!!! But... Do you have music to match my style? I´m really Curious. --- "No Regrets!!!" Link: https://youtu.be/-HKnrzV5tmM ...
April 26, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
He looks soooooo Happpy!!!! Why can´t I pose like that!!! :42: ...
Login
(Log in)
April 4, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
Will Update Later... --- O.J Simpson. ...
Login
(Log in)
March 23, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
When I was younger, My Grandmother had me walk to my Neighbors house during a Thunderstorm and as I walked outside on the way; I saw a floating Ball of lightning... I was going to attempt to catch it ...
February 26, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
This forum is to list transits and events that lead up to a devastating day in my life. My only objective is to compare this transit with the upcoming Jupiter+Neptune conjunction that will happen o ...
Login
(Log in)
January 31, 2022 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
I was trying to Define Exactly what "Transformation" means... And... No one should know that better than Scorpio itself... So... Scorpios... Tell me about yourself... I´ll g ...
September 22, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
This started 3 days ago when transit Mercury (ruler of the 12th) conjoined my ascendant. The last New Moon exactly Trined my Natal Neptune from the 12th lord but the 11th house... **** Anyway... ...
August 13, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed... So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes. This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return unt ...
August 13, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
I´m curious...what others are thinking on this subject... ...maybe I´m just TOO open... Because when I Google this question; alot of people said that they would immediately break up with thier ...
July 27, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
I was researching the Fall of the Roman Empire (soon to be the USA, as well...) And stumbled on the fact that Empires are usually held up by the Manipulative Rich who pretty much use Slave Labor to ...
July 27, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
I was researching the Fall of the Roman Empire (soon to be the USA, as well...) And stumbled on the fact that Empires are usually held up by the Manipulative Rich who pretty much use Slave Labor to ...
Login
(Log in)
June 19, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
Website Link to article; http://www.allaboutyouastrology.com/lottery-winners/astrology-of-a-266-million-dollar-lottery-winner/ ...
As much as I don´t like Kim Kardashian... Her Chart and Transits during her Rise to fame are amazing... It´s incredible actually... Saturn and Pluto along with her Natal Aspects blew her up fro ...
(I am NOT a doctor or medical advisor. Use your own discretion when considering anything health related) Links to possible reactions and news about the Covid Vaccine... that I found on the Intern ...
June 13, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
All pictures are welcome!!! From tiny microscopic Mushroom Tips... to Gigantic Eggplants... to Fat Peaches and Massive Watermelons!!!! TAKE out your lewd frustrations and tensions on me!!!!!! ...
May 20, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
After knowing about Astrological Transits... these movies are terrifying with how the patterns begin to play out. Any one watched the series lately? There are 5 movies... What´s your take on how s ...
Login
(Log in)
February 6, 2021 | Sun Sign - TaurusIceblu333
Stephen Paddock Revisited... Article 1; https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/list-guns-and-evidence-from-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock%3f_amp=true Article 2; ...
Login
(Log in)
Page 1 / 3
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »