Discussions:
Search for:

GeminiFrancis064 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 27, 2021 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
People are often surprised when I tell them I´m a gemini because I don´t seem to give off that energy people usually guess that I´m a leo and I do have a lot of leo traits despite having no placements ...
July 23, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
Hey guys, just to warn everyone to watch out for ticks if you like to go in the wild a lot or even if it´s just temporary. My brother had like 6 ticks on him last week although he just stayed for a pi ...
July 9, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
Predisposition to betrayal (Natal Astrology)
A few years ago my sister passed away which was a very sudden and hard moment for me as you can imagine. She was probably the most trustworthy person I knew and ever since I´ve been trying to meet som ...
July 7, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
Weird dreams (Other)
I´ve noticed that the dreams I´ve had the past few months have been quite strange and almost had a rational link with the real world. I dreamed a few weeks ago of a car crash where the driver didn´t m ...
June 30, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
I know this started just 2 or 3 days ago but I´d like to know if I´ll go through the Mars retrograde in a normal, good or bad way? These past days if not weeks I´ve been feeling this crushing sensatio ...
June 16, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
That´s the big million dollar question I know from my own experience that I get along very well with earth signs surprisingly although I´m mostly an "air" guy and a few minutes away from bei ...
June 6, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
I´m kind of at a point where I´m not sure exactly what I should focus on more in my life should I focus on myself, others, studies, love? I have no idea. If there are particular areas that I should pa ...
May 5, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
Hi everyone! So I´m suffering from a rather annoying and bothering fear which is the fear of catching an incurable disease. I usually always had this but it gets worse especially in these times when ...
April 10, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
Some advice for my relationship :))) (Synastry & Relationship)
Hi all! So this is the synastry chart between me and my ex/probably future girlfriend again :61: Her and I were together for pretty much a year and a half when we started the relationship we had a har ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 7, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
I personally do not feel like a Gemini most of the time although there are some background aspects of my personality which I definitely can relate to Geminis such as my nervous energy, my curiosity or ...
April 6, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
The Venus situation (General Astrology)
I´m curious whether Venus is a planet strictly linked with love or if it has any other spheres of influence? Also Venus right now is in Gemini which should be perfect for people like me but if Ven ...
April 5, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
The title might be a little confusing but hear me out. I´ve noticed (at least from my personal experience) that being too loyal can end up being bad for you. We live in a world where loyalty is a fair ...
April 5, 2020 | Sun Sign - GeminiFrancis064
I´ve always been REALLY curious about my birth chart and I´ve been told that only a person can properly read one because although a website can give you specific information about the planets you have ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »