Discussions:
Search for:

CapricornBoki012 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 14, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
Transits today (Transit Astrology)
Hello everyone! I had a casting today for a TV series. The casting was online. :1: I want to ask if anybody knows/wants to see my transit chart for today and to tell me something more about my ...
October 3, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
Start of career (General Astrology)
Hi! Can anyone say to me when (in which period of my life) I will start my acting career or get any bigger role? :) Thank you. Greetings. :1: ...
September 3, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
YouTube help (Other)
Hi there! Like you maybe know, I am an actor and I set up my YouTube channel. May I ask you to see my first video (despite is in Spanish), and maybe tell me what I need to correct? Thank yo ...
August 17, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
Horary question (General Astrology)
Can anyone more please read my horary chart...? The link is here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XlNVi3w.jpg[/img] Question is: will I get the part in a TV series? Results are in September... T ...
August 16, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
Predicting results (General Astrology)
Hi everyone! I would like to know if I will get the part in a TV series. Casting results are in September... How can I see aspects for this in September? Thank you! Greetings for you! : ...
July 15, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
ASTROCARTOGRAPHY (General Astrology)
Can anyone tell me if I have Neptune (MC) in Spain in my astrocartography cart, does it mean that I could be actor there? Thanks! :1: ...
May 28, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
TRANSIT CHART (Transit Astrology)
Hello! According to my transit chart, can anyone tell me if I have good aspects to start acting studies on University? I have exam for that University. :1: This is my transit chart: https:// ...
May 8, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
Tips (Other)
Hi to all! I want to be an actor (in Spain especially). Do you have any tip how to begin? I don´t know anyone in Spain. It´s my dream. How to stand out in eyes of casting directors? Thanks! : ...
April 11, 2020 | Sun Sign - CapricornBoki012
ACTING CAREER? (Natal Astrology)
Can you tell if I will have a good acting career? If is answer yes, when and where I will succeed? Thank you. :1: ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »