Discussions:
Search for:

PiscesAbhi___007 - User's topics in the forum

Topic started
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 12, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Mars in gemini (General Astrology)
Does anybody have their Mars in gemini? Do you have a hard time concentrating and focusing on one task? I have a hard time focusing on one task and I have this placement. my mars is also being aspecte ...
August 7, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Hello folks, Your darakaraka (DK) planet tells the nature and characteristics of your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend or someone you´re going to marry. It is the planet holding the lowest degrees in yo ...
July 21, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Venus retrograde in natal chart (General Astrology)
I was just wondering what does Venus retrograde means? Does it mean struggle and plenty of heartbreaks in relationships? Or does it mean something else? I have retrograded Venus in Pisces in the 8th h ...
April 10, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Hi, my name is Abhi. I am unemployed/jobless. I can´t decide which career path to choose right now. Can anybody look at my chart and give their insights regarding which career path should I choose? I ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 3, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Few days ago, I was chatting on Omegle. It´s a chat room where you meet random people/strangers of different nationalities on different tags. I had tagged astrology so you will meet people of the sam ...
February 5, 2022 | Sun Sign - PiscesAbhi___007
Hi, my name is Abhi. I am 28, Pisces. I am into vedic astrology and still learning a lot(sidereal/vedic) with the help of YouTube. I don´t have much knowledge about tropical astrology but I want to ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »