Home > Forum > User's posts
Discussions:
Search for:

LeoRunnerChic85 - User's posts in the forum

Dec 7, 2019 - 18:40
Natal Astrology: Check Your Stellium
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » fishscales
Thank you--I´m very excited about this book. It will have some lessons in there too about diversity, inclusion, and teamwork.
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Dec 7, 2019 - 17:22
Interesting, thanks for that info! Right now we´re not poor anymore, thank goodness--horrible time in our lives. We´re making descent money, but never seem to be able to save--car troubles, furnace breaking, roof leaking.

On the side of my workers comp insurance job, I´m writing a children´s book. I´m hoping to have it done by March, and I´ll use the $$ I get from my tax returns for publishing. I´m hoping this helps generate enough money to build a bigger savings.
Dec 7, 2019 - 12:20
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » beyzacen
Thank you for posting this. I´ve got 2nd house Stellliun, with sun, Mercury, and Mars. True for me--my husband and I went through some very difficult times financially when we were in our twenties and had to work very hard at a job I really couldn´t stand to keep a roof over our heads and provide for our children. Could Mars there be a good thing, meaning I´m willing to fight hard in this area?
Dec 4, 2019 - 04:02
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » N_thecat
Nola_la--I have the same placement as you. I do fine connecting with people one on one, am very friendly and outgoing, but once I´m placed in a group, I shut down :( I feel closed out and rejected, and it´s the worst feeling ever. I can see people´s body language in a group setting, that they wish I´d just go away.

Sorry to hijak this--I also want to add to this...I also have my north node conjunct Chiron in the 11th--what does this mean? I´m I supposed to keep pursuing something that causes pain? Yikes!
Dec 3, 2019 - 09:50
For me as a mother, the moon is a big one for me. I have my moon in Libra, and this really resonates with me. I´m all about fairness, questioning whether I´m giving equal attention and effect on between my four kids. I can drive myself crazy and feel incredibly guilty if I feel like I´m not. I think having my moon in the 4th house makes this feeling even stronger.

I also have Pluto in the 4th house--Pluto is all about transformation. I did not have a happy childhood growing up. I don´t consider my dad a major part of my development, since he struggled a lot with addictions and was emotionally, and sometimes physically, absent. My mother (Gemini sun, Scorpio moon, don´t know the rest of her info)...I could literally write a book about her. She was the most controlling, two-faced, jealous, manipulative person I´ve met. She´d shelter me so much, but then constantly belittle and mock me, because I didn´t have friends, and she´d mock me to others in our small town. Because she was not happy with my dad, I became her little "project" and every thing I did was a reflection on her. My performance in a track meet was a reflection on her, and so were my grades in school, my physical appearance, my reputation, etc. her two favorite sayings are "Can´t you do anything right?" and "You´ll never amount to anything." Racing track and cross-country was my one outlet, I was very successful at it and it made me feel good about myself, but she took that all away as she made her affection of me conditional on my performance, and I began to base my self-worth on my performance as well. My dad saw all what was happening, and sat by, idly watching. I´m 34 years old now, and I´m still in the healing process. I still hear my mom´s voice in the background, mocking me, making me question everything about my self-worth.

Sorry, I got off an on tangent there, but I´m grateful Pluto is the planet of transformations. I am doing EVERYTHING in my power not to raise my kids in the same way she raised me. I can feel the tendency there, but I´m aware of it, and I ask my honest husband to keep me in check if I ever seem like I´m starting to go that route. I have my own issues of self-worth I´m dealing with, and somethimes when my kids struggle with something, my knee-jerk reaction is to blame myself and question my own worth as a mother and a human being, but I NEVER want to make my kids feel like my love and affection for them is conditional based on their performance in something.

I´ve hear about Saturn too and believe it has an impact. I have Saturn in the 5th house. Many look at this negatively, but for me, it has a positive spin. I take raising my children very seriously--I want them to grow up to be kind, happy human beings with big hearts. I´ve also heard the 5th house is tied the most to your oldest child...well, my oldest son is a Capricorn, and everything about him seems 100% true Capricorn ? He´s very meticulously, a math wiz, and keeps saying he wants to join the military. He´s lucky he´s an Aries rising--that will give him the drive to go far in life.
Nov 30, 2019 - 01:08
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » Thegirlwithspades
Thegirlwithspades--I actually was trying to reply to the whole thread, and looks like I replied to you, whoops, sorry, I´m new to this site and actually still learning about astrology as well, have only been at it a few months :1:

Anyway, I never really thought of Aquarius as a competitive sign, but I´ve read somewhere that a higher proportion of olympians are Aquarius or Pisces. I´m curious now, will have to look into it. I don´t know if it´s a physical thing, like Winter-born babies are just somehow more athletically inclined, or astrological.

As for your competitive Aquarius friends, that would be very interesting to see what their other placements are :1:
Nov 29, 2019 - 02:11
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » Thegirlwithspades
I´ve always thought of competitiveness being a Mars trait. I´ve always, since a young child, been very competitive in sports, and I even still am when I run races. There were many times I´d go into a race thinking "I´m just going to run this to enjoy it, not focus on place." Yeah right! A few minutes into my race I´m like, "Nope, gotta catch him, gotta pass her!" and end up racing all out. I get mad at myself for those few races when I did have gas in the tank at the end, kicking myself for not running harder.

I have my Mars in Leo, and I´m also a 3rd Decan Sun Leo, which is affiliated with Mars. I even find myself feeling super competitive when my boys play hockey (they´re ages 6 and almost 8). My almost 8-year old is doing really well this year, I´m very proud of him, but I´m secretly afraid someone is going to upstage him. That´s a fear I need to work through--I´m making sure he´s not aware of those feelings. My mother projected those types of feelings onto me when I ran track and cross-country, and it caused for an extremely stressful time--not only wanting to run well for myself, but to make sure my mom was happy. I don´t want my son to have that kind of experience.

Someone had mentioned the 5th house being related to sports. I have my Saturn in the 5th house. I know some people look at Saturn in the 5th like it´s a bad thing, but for me, I feel like it´s allowed me to stay disciplined to train every day so I can work hard to be successful.
Nov 28, 2019 - 03:39
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » Astro-Seek.com
Nevim, good point. In my area though, once a child is 6, we´re not allowed to interrupt school. I do think, at least here in the US, and even moreso in Wisconsin, they put WAY too much pressure on kids so young. Not only do my first and second grade boys have 7 hours of school a day, but the have to go home and read for 15 minutes each night, and do math homework twice a week. It´s like, when do they get to be kids? I´m hoping in time maturity will affect him, and everything will just click.

My older son William, although he doesn´t struggle academically, was very hyper-active and unfocused, and was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 6. Several teachers pushed medication, but we decided not to go that route. 2 years later, he is doing A LOT better behaviorally. He still has tendencies to being unfocused, but nothing like he was then. I´m hoping the same happens for Alex...maybe he´s just a late bloomer and we need to give him time.
Nov 28, 2019 - 03:33
Interesting about the Mercury in Pisces, I had to look it up, and it says it´s in its detriment, so that would make sense some of the traditional Mercury (intellectual) things are a challenge for him. I also read though that these people tend to be dreamy, artistic, and imaginitive...that is so true about Alex. The teacher said even though Alex doesn´t like school (he has told her, as well as me), he LOVES to draw. He even records himself on my phone making up goofy songs! He might just have more of a non-traditional talent. I´m hoping we can get him over this hump where he learns the necessary math and reading skills, and then he can put his true gifts to focus.

On a side note, it´s interesting how the sun sign doesn´t tell the whole picture. He seems to come across way more like a Pisces than an Aries with the people he interacts with!
Nov 28, 2019 - 03:23
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
IIyyaarr13, wow, sorry you had to deal with teachers that just gave up, that´s awful!

I don´t know a whole lot about the lighting thing, but wow that is interesting. I wonder if Alex´s problems are somewhat intensified due to the lights in the school. I´ve heard kids with sensory problems can struggle under certain lighting. I know that I myself have had migraines triggered by too much fluorescent lighting. Sometimes I even wear sunglasses at work :5:

As for magnesium, I do give him a vitamin every day. Getting him to eat healthy fruits and veggies is a struggle though. I should really look into the magnesium thing.
Nov 28, 2019 - 03:11
sophiealice, very interesting that you brought this up--the old man thing. This might sound crazy, but I´ve always been a very intuitive person, and when I was holding him while he was in the NICU, he looked right into my eyes, and I got this feeling like he was a very old soul, older than me, and was here for a purpose.

I also had a very strong premonition way before I was even pregnant with him...in my dream it was April 7, I was 33 weeks pregnant, and in the hospital. The dr told me the baby would be born really soon. When he was born in my dream, he was big for a preemie, over 5 pounds, and then later in my dream he was about 2.

I got pregnant shortly after the dream, but thought nothing of the dream since I was due in January. Fast-forward almost two years later though in real life, on April 7, 2013 when I was 33 weeks pregnant, my water suddenly broke, and he was born the next day April 8, and 5 pounds 4 oz. As a toddler, his temperament in real life was exactly how he was in my dream...sweet and curious.

Sorry for rambling, but this dream to me seems to indicate he is an old souls that has been with me for some time, and needed to come to earth for a special purpose. All my family thinks the dream was just a coincidence, but I know for sure it wasn´t.
Nov 27, 2019 - 18:51
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » RunnerChic85
Here it is, hope it works!
https://imgur.com/a/1k01ZEj
Nov 24, 2019 - 02:31
I´m new to astrology and I´m the process of learning about myself through this, so here goes:

I have Mars in Leo (as well as Mercury and my Sun). I´m a very passionate individual, and when I set my mind to a goal, I stop at nothing (marathon running is a good example, but this applies to almost anything--setting my mind to working on a strained relationship, setting my mind to doing anything to help my son who struggles in school, and most recently, I´ve set my mind to writing a children´s book with a theme of promoting diversity and inclusion.

My Mars is in the 2nd house, which I´ve learned deals with possessions. I´ve never been a super materialist person, but as long as my family has been provided for and my kids can participate in the sports they want to, I´m happy. We´re not exactly wealthy, but we´re not poor...however, there was a time we really had to fight our way out of poverty. It was a very stressful time, but I (moreso than my husband, who took more of a "it´ll all work out" attitude...although he was emotionally my rock during this time) took responsibility, worked super hard at a job I struggled at (I struggled so bad to the point I almost got fired), and over time something in my mind clicked and I did well at my job. Over time I´ve gotten promotions and several raises. We´re not rich, we´re more middle class, but Mars is about fighting, and I fought very hard to get us out of poverty.
Nov 24, 2019 - 01:49
Fishscales...true...when I´m with people I feel truly comfortable with, I tend to act way more like my sun sign, outgoing, funny, bold...and I feel like I´m truer to myself. I also feel truer to myself when I do many fire-sign activities--I run marathons, love being active and outdoors, love adventure. My husband and his family would say I´m definitely a Leo.

Good to know I won´t lose my ascendant qualities too--I love the sensitive, nurturing qualities (I wouldn´t mind getting rid of my shyness though). It takes me awhile to warm up to people for my sun-sign qualities to shine through...anywhere from a few days to a few months, depending on the person and what type of vibe they are giving off. When my sun sign qualities come through, it´s usually when I feel trusting and comfortable around them, and then I feel more true to myself as well.
Nov 24, 2019 - 01:38
Sun Sign - LeoRunnerChic85 » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Thank you Shri! This is a little more in-depth than I know about astrology, but some of it really resonates with me...I´ve always been very sensitive...people would say "stop being so sensitive" and it bothered me at first, but when I did my chart and found I have Cancer rising, I´ve come to embrace that sensitive is how I´m supposed to be.

2nd house matters resonate a lot with me too--I´m a very passionate person, and when I set my mind to a goal, I go full-force, and there is nothing stopping me.

The Taurus/Venus malific for Cancer asc resonates too--my gosh, I have had throat, dental and ear infections all my life.
Nov 23, 2019 - 18:46
Fishscales, thanks for the info...yeah I definitely feel a lot of push-pull with the Cancer/Venus energy at my ascendant, along with the Libra moon...then the strong Leo energy. They say the ascendant is what people see when they´re just getting to know me, so that would make sense that they expect ALL of me to be like that and are taken for a loop when my sun sign shines through. Acquaintances say I´m reserved and sweet, but if you ask those closest to me, they´d say I have an ambitious, bold, and sometimes pushy side.

I wish I could find a way to integrate my softer Cancer/Libra qualities with my bolder Leo qualities. I guess maybe in a way I´m starting to...an example I have is with Cancer being about nurturing and Libra being about fairness...we´ll, I am very protective of my children, and if I see unfairness (from a teacher, coach, relative, etc), I´ll definitely defend my children. Two years ago, I had a tendency to blow my top, and was very unkind to my son´s daycare teacher. I´ve gotten much better at softening my approach, and I´ve noticed we reach a better resolution when I´m more calm and diplomatic.
Nov 21, 2019 - 20:05
Thinking of that more, that actually makes a lot of sense...I´ve always had a tendency to do my own thing, be independent, and actually feel more at peace when I´m independent...Lilith in 11th house makes a lot of sense.

I´ve actually been told by a few well-meaning people that at first they were actually a little intimidated by me and thought I was conceited (what?!)...I was surprised, so I think in the future I made a concentrated effort to NOT come off that way, since I want to be accepted and liked, and maybe people then saw me as someone easily dominated.

I tend to, within family now (husband and kids, and also in-laws), naturally want to take on the planner/leader/creating structure role, it feels comfortable for me, but my husband and MIL well-meaningly, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly, have told me I need to sometimes step back and consider others´ wishes (husband is Taurus with a lot of Taurus and Libra in his chart, MIL is Libra). I don´t want to be the type to steamroll those close to me, so I´ve been working toward letting go of some control.

With any type of newer friendship starting (and was that way earlier on with husband Jason and his family), I tend to be the bottle-and-blow type. I want to keep the peace and be liked, so tend to concede to them, and hold it in when something bothers me, and it stews, and finally I reach a breaking point and they´re shocked. I think I need to work on balancing these two extremes...maybe be brave enough to assert myself earlier when I´m not at my boiling point.
Page 13 / 13
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »