Jul 23, 2022 - 02:35
General Astrology: Dear Universe...
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Rosincvist
Pizza party
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Jul 21, 2022 - 11:06
Natal Astrology: Moon in the 10th
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » ElsaX
Like Graham, I tend to nurture my work mates. And as Fowl said, I´ve experienced instability, I´ve held a lot of different positions because, like Magenta I´m not career oriented. I instead need wherever I work to feel like home.

In my own observations and by way of something I read somewhere, a 10th house moon placement can land you in family owned or close knit small businesses or groups for work and obligations to society, which also is true for me.
Jul 17, 2022 - 23:01
Natal Astrology: Mercury in Sagittarius
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » wenchbride
Sagittarius Mercury makes sense to me for ADHD, I´ve never been diagnosed but recognize all the symptoms in younger me, even older me, but mostly younger me.
Jul 17, 2022 - 22:37
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » FOWL
Thank you for asking. I´ve never painted but love art.
Jul 17, 2022 - 22:24
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jul 17, 2022 - 22:23
Happy to share, a couple here if I followed the embed instruct properly. The paintings start to finish are fast, seven days on average.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jul 17, 2022 - 21:46
The melting is a good analogy, I feel it.
Jul 17, 2022 - 21:45
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » diavolul
My Sun also progressed into Pisces along with Mercury, my natal ascendant ruler. I feel the changes acutely in comparison to the air of Aquarius. I suddenly began freehand painting surrealism which Ive never done. The change in my energy is apparent all the way through to the out side of me. My natal descendant is Pisces, meeting the most unconscious parts of me won´t be boring Im sure.
Jul 17, 2022 - 20:43
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » diavolul
Im up with Pisces now, where my Mercury progressed this year.

Two cents on discussion by others above.. I prefer deep conversations over any at all.
Jul 16, 2022 - 18:00
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Antonio21
Im open minded and positive but not extrovert even though this is a 3rd house placement for me. Mercury is weak in Sagittarius. Ive read it makes you love to talk. I dont love to talk, I feel awkward face to face or public speaking even though my jobs have mostly required both and Ive had to make effort to learn how to be a good listener. Now I love to listen more than talk. Written communication is my favorite.

Edit: I feel the neutral nature of Mercury strongly when in debate, I entertain all sides of a thing.
Jul 11, 2022 - 11:34
Natal Astrology: Rising Order
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » pluto°rising
Peer review: Humbling humans since, ever. Thank you, this is helpful. Even the PA comment about how size matters because now I´m on a expedition into the squares of a 12th house Mars :83:
Jul 11, 2022 - 00:44
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Wolfmoon
I´m with Leo Moon as a "now-ist" and so would have to ask the creator the question "what was YOUR favorite part?"
Jul 10, 2022 - 01:13
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Leon6111
I have similar, one apex is my Sun in 4th, and another my Moon in 10th. I see you also have Mars square Moon. I´m sure there are lots of ways to approach harnessing the powers in your squares. In my case, it´s helped me most to concentrate on the Mars. I´m making friends with it. I´m learning how to recognize Mars energy as it rises in me. I think of my Mars as the accelerator in my Model T. Considering transits to my Mars are particularly helpful. Hope this helps.
Jul 8, 2022 - 01:24
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Etherealmind
Squares get a bad rap in synastry I think. Could even Saturn square Venus indicate age gap and natural affinity over/throughout time still result from element compatibility? Or this strategically placed square in compatible elements could anchor a runaway part of the chart? I see a lot written to dissuade the benefits of squares in the representation of the best synastries. I´m learning more every day why so much depends on the chart as a whole and how well each person in the couple has integrated the energies in their own natal chart. Interesting topic.
Jul 3, 2022 - 20:35
Synastry & Relationship: Composite chart reading
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Richyrich
Lots of challenges to the public Pisces Moon from inner planets at the roots and including a T-square involving the 7th house ruler.
Jun 22, 2022 - 01:27
General Astrology: Blockage
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Wolfmoon
me too, exact same, astrology turns me completely daft, i agree stepping away periodically helps
Jun 21, 2022 - 00:51
Natal Astrology: Cardinal Grand cross
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Amanda417
a tool for your journey..
Jun 20, 2022 - 11:38
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » amandaallansson
3rd house Sagittarius stellium that includes the ruler of my ASC - I require a job that involves multi-tasking, the more variety the better. Every lengthy position I´ve ever held has been managerial or organizational, if not of people then of systems. I also tend to hold jobs that require creative writing and/or computer work of some sort, data entry, website development, research and development, etc. I´ve never had trouble holding a job except in the early years of being a teen, although there´s been plenty of times I´ve been more than bored with the position I held. Since my early 20´s I´ve always held multiple jobs..currently 25 years on one and 10 years on the second one. I also rarely mind working overtime. I´ve never been concerned with having a career or trying to make loads of money, I prefer a simple minimalist lifestyle but multiple jobs keep me fed, warm, busy and out of trouble :)
Jun 15, 2022 - 20:00
Sun Sign - Capricornpluto°rising » Celestite Ruby
:160: :191:Asc (square Moon, square MC, opposite Mars, trine Rahu, loosely square Sun, trine Saturn, sextile Neptune)

Pluto energies have been a lifelong theme including: body image, careers, social status, partnerships of all kinds, spirituality of all kinds, familial relationships.

I am/have been/can be: fiercely private, perpetually skeptical, confrontational, adaptive, highly self-sufficient, all-inclusive, tenacious and I will take most secrets to the grave, (my own and those of others).

I reinvent myself on a regular basis. I am learning about the transits that trigger this.

I have more than a dozen tattoos, half of which are visible to the public. When I die my body is scheduled to be delivered to the Body Farm in Tennessee where it will be subjected to the elements for the study of forensics.

I feel more intuitive than most people I come into contact with seem to be.

With a tight opposition to Mars in Aries in the 7th house, my romantic life has been a succession of transformations and each and every one included some form of abusive, obsessive behaviors and/or stalking. Work relationships don´t seem to suffer, maybe because of the Cancer Moon/MC conjunction tied to both Pluto and Mars?

Pluto energy reaches far and wide into my chart, difficulty reigned for a good long while, but feels easier since becoming aware.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »