Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

LeoRunnerChic85 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Dec 4, 2019 - 10:24
Sun Sign - Libraleorising » RunnerChic85
I have chiron in gemini in 11th house... all dreams that I have , first of all, I had to help others persons that were like me , wanting that same dream: for example: I had to study for exams to have a job... there was another coworkers, people that I meet at university, studying like me for this job... what I did: I share books and summaries, video lessons with this people... before I got a job through exams, I passed another and didn´t stay, a friend stayed in my place ... so the lesson that quiron gave me is: for me to have something, I need to help other people get there too ... when I read that you have this North node, I thought of my life example
And remember... chiron in 11th, you will help others , but don’t have guarantee that they will be your friends
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Dec 4, 2019 - 04:08
Sun Sign - PiscesN_thecat » RunnerChic85
RunnerChic85 I´ve noticed, we share some house placements :1:
Nov 30, 2019 - 02:57
Sun Sign - TaurusIIyyaarr13 » RunnerChic85
What about Leos and Virgos in New Zealand, Argentina, and Chile?
Have to be sure if it is planetary ray or weather!
Nov 29, 2019 - 07:51
Sun Sign - LeoThegirlwithspades » RunnerChic85
Oh! I understand now. I guess it might have been my bad.
Perhaps you´re right. Although I was just saying that based on an observation I have noticed, that quite a number of Aquarius friends are very competitive with me. I guess I should look at their chart in more detail :1:

I have my Mars In Sag in the 2nd house, although I have no Idea but I never feel the feeling of competitiveness with anybody around me. Although from time to time there might be a little bit of jealousy, but never really competing for anything.

Thank you so much for explaining it to me though, I understand that much better now. It looks like I do have much more to learn haha. :2:
Nov 28, 2019 - 06:45
An Artist who once dwelt in my neighbourhood had an incredibly bright light coming out of his high windows and I guessed he was using colored glasses for his work; It draws less attention than an extreme ´color´ shining through the curtains.
The school with the Danes pretended everything was perfectly normal until I moved 200 miles to the south in California; I didn´t get to witness the final demoralization first hand!
Nov 28, 2019 - 05:34
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » RunnerChic85
I think you should see a pedagogue. He might me highly intelligent. And this may causes her behavioural problems. I have high iq. And I had similar problems like your son had. I dont advice you to homeschooling. Cause if he´s been already struggling about school, it may makes everything worse. Teach him that there is no one perfect. Teach him had many friends for his different interests. He cant find friends peefectly fit him. But forexample he can find a friend who is interested in dinosours, he can find a friend who is interested in space, another for chess etc. And he may thinks his teacher is not smart. Teach him not to correct other people. And you can help him to develop his own interests and skills.
Nov 28, 2019 - 04:01
Sun Sign - Piscesfishscales » RunnerChic85
"On a side note, it´s interesting how the sun sign doesn´t tell the whole picture. He seems to come across way more like a Pisces than an Aries with the people he interacts with!"

Oh yeah, the moon and Mercury are heavy hitters in our makeup... Our emotional and intellectual style, respectively...

I always had a problem with Mercury being considered weak in Pisces...yes, Mercury may not excel in his traditional areas there, and he may be slightly slowed... But I think it can give a host of other mental talents and abilities... As well as a degree of intuition and an ability to communicate that doesn´t necessarily involve words... Unfortunately, these things are not very much appreciated in the modern academic world, business world, etc...

It´s good that he´s an Aries though...it will help him not back down to the world, and stay true to himself until he finds his niche... Somewhere he can utilize his unique talents, hopefully...

"He even records himself on my phone making up goofy songs"

OK, no phones when I was growing up, but I used to do the same type of stuff...that and fake radio shows... Random weird stuff... It was one of my favorite activities...

I have Mercury trine Neptune

And come to think of it, the opposite positions as your son: sun in Pisces, Mercury in Aries... Same energies at play, just reversed roles...

I think he will be fine... Pisces is capable of sharpness as well, not just dreamy, creative stuff... They just have to find it inside themselves and gain confidence in it... Believe in it..

Weird sign.. You can often pull things out of yourself that you didn´t quite know were there.. You do have to "fish" for it though, if you´d pardon the expression...sometimes others find it for you too...
Nov 27, 2019 - 21:50
I "equal-house" immediately and :199: retreats to eighth house which contributes to intensity.
Girls outnumber Boys in the white side of Santa Fe so boys are an instant underclass! I personally had a Special Ed. teacher who just decided after a year of work to "give up" that followed on my Montessori School with two Danish indentured servants that declared itself a "total failure".
Had I been raised under green L.E.D.s I would have a lazy left eye.
Had I been raised under red L.E.D.s I should have a lazy right eye!
There was a Nobel prize granted to the creators of the "blue L.E.D." as if that was the most special one yet!
He is getting enough magnesium?
Nov 27, 2019 - 15:08
I am not an expert. But 9th house is more about higher education and understanding everything better. Like philosophy or science. and this stellium in 9th house and aries made me think he is a really smart boy and the school may be not enough for him. Does he talk like an old man? Or does he act different than other kids?
Nov 27, 2019 - 13:52
I´d say the main issue is Mercury in Pisces...

Gives a different type of mind... A different type of intelligence... Not necessarily conducive to the cut and dry structure of the academic world, at any level

Having moon in Pisces will support all this on an emotional level...

You can post his chart here... Entirely your decision...
Nov 24, 2019 - 02:41
Writing a children´s book should be a successful endeavor for you.

Danielle Steel is a Leo with Cancer rising, like you.
Nov 24, 2019 - 02:40
Your assessment makes alot of sense...
Nov 24, 2019 - 00:09
I´d say lead with your sun... It´s your core, a truer reflection of who you really are than your ascendant.

You won´t "lose" your ascendant qualities, your inner sun qualities will just be filtered through them...

My sun and ascendant do things differently...and I prefer the way my sun does things, and also feel like I´m being truer to myself when I´m "coming from" my sun...
Nov 23, 2019 - 20:31
Sun Sign - CapricornShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » RunnerChic85
reposted for ready ref :

Sensitive cancer asc, moon wavery sociable ibra,
wear pearl over silver ring over jup finger;

sun-mer-mars leo 2nd, energetic, sensitive, individualist;
aptitude for medicine/surgery;

Sat-ketu separative SNode scorpio 5th,
keen research-occult-astro-forensic aptitudes;
suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, secretive, passionate;
pain-injury-surgery urological, heart, stomach, etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers tues evenings;

Rahu NNode taurus 11th, love of food-comforts, gains from foreigners;

Sat-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;

Taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
rahu over inimical taurus, toxic throat-thyroid-dental-ear issues;

Inimical venus over cancer asc, impressive looks,
heart-lung-head health issues;
float 1.25kg each large white beans+mustard seeds
over a clean flowing river Mon after sunset,
with prayers to Mother Goddess;

rahu now trasit venus cancer for foreign relationship,
while prone to toxic health issues-kidneys etc;

Sat-ketu now transit cap 7th, detachment in marriage,
pain-injury-surgery abdominals-knees etc;

jup over mystic acq 7th, reformist;
jup lord 6th for health, abdominal-liver issues;
prayers for saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat mornings;

jup now transit own sag 6th, good for health-employment;
jup sag trine sun-mer-mars leo 2nd for family-finances;
jup sooner moves to cap sign of debilation-liver issues etc;

hope find the inputs to reflect for clues,

do share spefic feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful etc,
traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas-remedies etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram
Nov 22, 2019 - 00:47
You have people-pleasing Venus in Cancer, the most nurturing sign, conjunct your ascendant... The moon, ruler of your ascendant, is in Libra, another people pleasing sign...

You probably go out of your way for others alot...to be caring towards them, sensitive to their feelings, diplomatic, willing to compromise.. Generally harmonious...

But of course, you have your own needs too...

What´s probably often happens to you is that people become accustomed to your nurturing, diplomatic, people pleasing ways, and of course, they like it (why wouldn´t they right?)... Now, the problematic part is that they start to expect it all the time...

But there´s another side to you too...

You have the sun, Mars, and Mercury in your 2nd house of values...you feel strongly about your own values and what is worthwhile to you, and when you express that... Which you may have a tendency to do very strongly and clearly... It throws the people who are used to that compromising and sensitive Venus/Cancer/Libra side of you for a loop... They may even get angry, or adopt a "how dare you attitude" when you stand up for yourself and voice your own values...

Your Mercury is also opposed to Jupiter (as is Mars, loosely), so when you have that second house "explosion" of your own values, and feel like it´s time to get YOUR wants and needs across to people, it may come out in a somewhat overblown way... Maybe a little too aggressive, maybe a little too verbose (Jupiter expands things)...

I can relate to alot of what you´re saying very well...both sides of it...I have strong Libra, Venus, and Pisces (similar to Cancer in alot of ways) influences, and also a stubborn, fixed Taurus Mars (similar to a 2nd house Mars) in the smoldering, sometimes resentful 8th house...as well as an Aries Mercury...

I will try to give you some actual constructive advice next post... These are the things that just jumped out at me at first... The Libra/Venus/Cancer influences combined with those strong, assertive, 2nd house planets...

I used whole signs for this interpretation. Your planetary positions may be different from what you´re used to if you use Placidus, or the default house system of Astroseek and most (all?) other astrology sites...
Nov 21, 2019 - 14:47
As a LEO you need to be independent in some degree. You have Mars in :175: so it´s even stronger. You can´t negotiate with anyone until you can say ´go to hell´ and stick to it.

Lilith in 11th house
Mars square Node
Chiron in Gemini
Pluto sextile Sun
North Node in Taurus

You actually can be overbearing not knowing that. People feel your strong energy which was surpressed as you wrote by your mother but it´s still in you. They feel endangered so theirs defence mechanism is ´kill or be killed´. They walk all over you until you walk all over them.

You need to find out what to change in yourself by yourself. What do you think about establishing healthy boundaries and sticking to it, being assertive, respecting yourself so the others could respect you?
Page 11 / 11
« previous   next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »