Home > Forum > Last answers
Discussions:
Search for:

SagittariusChristian250 - Last answers to user's posts in the forum

Aug 5, 2022 - 01:06
Introduce Yourself: Make some new friends?
Sun Sign - TaurusRosincvist » Christian250
You are harbouring some wisdom :16:
Display entire topic: From start | From latest post »
Mar 13, 2020 - 16:22
Sun Sign - TaurusVyri » Christian250
When reading a chart you must consider the radical placements, those Signs that naturally rule houses of the Zodiac. When considering these placements Mars becomes the lord of the 1st and 8th house´s by origin.

For example you have the last degrees of Gemini (speaking, thinking communications, lord Mercury ruler) on the Ascendant. In the chart you would look at Mercury and Mars to see how the original authorities of the Ascendant (Mars), and the 3rd house ruler (Mercury) would blend or interact by aspect. From that aspect (square = obstacle, trine = harmony) you would be able to tell if the relationship of Gemini on Aries house would reflect with each other of some understanding.

A general interpretation could consider how you both would interact with the energy present between them..together. The square is friction, both of you speaking about how to overt disharmonious conversations in the future could help, preparation in that an understanding could be melded between you is how you might transmute the energy of a square...for-warned is for-armed.

Do you see Gemini (communication) within the 12th house, those things of Gemini within this house (naturally square (obstacle) in Pisces house (karma, dharma, deep reflections creative with grace and beauty being a major part of Pisces nature), in the 12th. Mercury, Mars lords rule the physical Ascendant, a personality consideration might need special attention given to it, to be able to blend harmoniously bet. each other, watch the transits of Mars & Mercury). The square, semi-square, sesqui-square and opposition could be a a bit challenging, a major concern, troublesome, = acting out, a bit of personal sadness or melancholy might surface, depression experienced between both of you in your relationship. (Conversation´s about health, work, Virgo´s house of ruling by Mercury lord of the 6th house could surface).

If you both don´t wish to express you deep inner feelings with each other with conversations geared to common wishes and thoughts on these topics, (habits, feelings, hidden bugaboo´s) complications might arise, consideration of these situations could be discussed before hand.

So you see all the gears (planets) in the houses work with each other contribute to make a whole interpretation of a chart by respecting their original expressions-acknowledging their thrones.

The aspects show how energy is expressed creating the story between the lords and their respect of each other. creating a relationship of harmony or discord.

The Stage of a chart is the house, the script, is the suit of colour or story line = the sign, and the planets are people, or the speakers on the stage as they evolve the play.

Hope this helps..take care
Sincerely
Vyri
Post Script...sorry for the late response, am a bit into ward these days to my own concerns.
Mar 5, 2020 - 05:16
Sun Sign - ScorpioLsinsocal » Christian250
Lots of Neptune. Very dreamy. Neptune can also be about illusions too, so it might feel perfect at first. But...

8th house is all about intimacy, transformation, sex and money. Probably feels like a close soulmate type bond. I don´t see many Pluto or Mars aspects, so it might be lacking in sexual passion despite the 8th house stellium. 8th house is pretty deep on it´s own but this one is Aquarius which is kind of an aloof or impersonal sign. Uranus there could indicate sexual experimentation but it could also mean how you two handle money together...or it could be both. On again, off again is 8th house Aquarius to me.

Moon Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant is great though. You two would feel good together.
Mar 3, 2020 - 17:39
Sun Sign - TaurusVyri » Christian250
:179:Christian250

These planets (Sun, Venus, Neptune conj. in the 8th) speak of a dreamy very deep sexually attractive element in the type of love or intimacy you experience together), an identification factor where master-fullness is very important for the both of you to willow out for a decision of who is in charge of directing the affair. Mars is the radical lord of the 1st house (impetus to act), and makes a square (obstacle) to Uranus in the 8th H.C. from the 5th H.C. Uranus is conjunct the 9th cusp, the square happens when on the cusps of different houses (subject matters)they (Mars, Uranus) about to enter different signs. This suggests a new experience or a change of heart is on the horizon or something that should be considered at least for discussions for some betterment. It definitely has something to do with what attracts you to each other as important elements of your union or character natures that may need resolving, a reconsideration of mind and spirit are due in the future, things to discuss for a higher valued relationship for one or the both of you to talk over.

The composite is a chart that shows ´potential´ rather than events written in stone that will be enacted, a type of psychological overview of benefits or negatives of character. forewarned is forearmed...the Star´s impel they do not compel us to action. The potential of Mars square to Uranus with Aquarius the dresser on the 8th house could only mean as a synthesis, a tendency towards rash behavior that acts before thinking, the hopes of each are the center discussion point of what can potentially get in the way of a harmonious relationship.

The 8th house means transitions, Mars as lord of both the 1st house and the 8th is a very masculine directive in temperament and trait which figures in that has the potential of forces for transitions unless these traits are not curbed.
The sooth of Moon conj. Jupiter trine Uranus acts as a balm of Gilead for the masculine rashness of temper that is very prominent and demanding in this chart
I wouldn´t ponder or worry about 8th house matters if I were you, Saturn is in joy in the 12th house, his statement there is one of acknowledgement of the hardships of self undoing or an awareness of potential trouble that will overtake us if not enough wisdom is present typically at the moment that should be there when strife occurs.

There could be a lot of bickering that will dampen the relationship, but the attraction is solid and the best type of salve occurs deeply for each other´s psyche is the understanding that transpires between you both when you close the boudoir doors behind you.

Take care, not to worry.

Moon is trining Uranus in the 8th, a lot of psychic energy there, Fixed Star Regulus is on the Ascendant, a charmed relationship..and on a sensitive level you both are bar none when it comes to handling anything going your way. There is very little both of you aren´t able to handle when it comes to smoothing out a trouble.

Take care
Sincerely
Vyri :152: in :176: :193: :156: :154: :151:
Mar 3, 2020 - 16:02
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Jun 14, 2019 - 21:51
Sun Sign - LeoKostas G. » Christian250
Makes sense yeah.Hard aspects seem worth it in the end if you learn the lessons associated.
It can appear a little scary when you have so many hard aspects but i guess taking it one step at a time is the way to go unless you can handle it.I´m curious do you happen to remember how an opposition manifest itself in your life?
Mar 24, 2019 - 18:58
General Astrology: Houses and stelliums
Sun Sign - TaurusAstro-Seek.com » Christian250
Hi!

I am not sure if I understood your question exactly, but a stellium happens when 3 or more (some astrologers just considerer 4 or more) planets are either in the same house, or in 2 different houses, but in the same sign if they are conjunct each other even though they sit in two different houses.

But it is a lot easier - and more "philosophically correct" - to use the "Whole Sign House System" to determine a stellium.

In both - the original ancient texts from the India about Vedic Astrology, and the original Hellenistic texts from Western astrology - the house system used was the "whole sign" one and not this arbitrary construct called the "Placidus house system".

In the Placidus, the degree of the Ascendant is chosen as the beginning (the "cusp") of the 1st house. Some astrologers start the 1st house 5-10 degrees before that ascendant degree. Once the Ascendant degree is found, computations are made to get the degree of the other 3 angles - the DC ("Descendant") opposite the AC; the IC; and the MC. Then once those 2 axis (AC/DC and IC/MC) are found, the rest of the houses are divided according to 3 houses between those axis per section (4 sections × 3 houses = 12 houses).

But this geometrical division of houses many times results in some houses being bigger (more than 30 degrees) or smaller (less than 30 degrees) than the others - something I found as VERY counter-intuitive.

One can have the VERY common scenario where a house cusp (the sign degree of its beginning) - for example, of the 5th house - start at, let´s say 29 degree of Cancer, and ends at 29 of Leo (is 30 degrees long). Then you would have the rare and counterintuitive scenario of a planet like Venus sitting at the sign of Leo (after Cancer), at let´s say 10 degrees, on that 5th house (Venus in Leo in the 5th house), but your 5th house is considered to be in Cancer and not in Leo, because the cusp (beginning) of that house is at Cancer and not at Leo. This, even though that the 5th house is 99% in the sign of Leo, and only 1% in the sign of Cancer!!!

So when ascertaining which planet is the ruler of your 5th house, you would have to consider the sign of Cancer (which is the Moon), and not the sign of Leo (which is the Sun). Now, there is a LOT of difference between saying, “The ruler of my 5th house is the Moon” and saying, “The ruler of my 5th house is the Sun”, as the astrological interpretations for that placement would be quite different. Not only that, but the hoses where those rulers sits in (a VERY important factor in chart analysis) might be totally different in the case of considering the Moon as the ruler of that 5th house, or the Sun as its ruler.

One might end with something like this:

“The ruler (Moon) of my 5th house is in my 10th house” - impacting career. Or

“The ruler of my 5th house (Sun) is in my 3rd house” - impacting communications and the learning process.

Obviously, the above 2 statements have HUGE differences in astrological interpretations!!

But in the case of the “Whole Sign House System”, once we find the sign (not even the degree) of the Ascendant, that WHOLE sign automatically becomes the WHOLE 1st house. Then the WHOLE sign following that, would become the WHOLE 2nd house, and so on; a one-to-one correspondence between a sign and a house as it SHOULD be!! Now THAT, is an intuitively and philosophically correct approach to house division.

Having explained all that - and looking at your chart using the Whole Sign house system, you have a 3-planets stellium (Neptune, Uranus and Venus) in Aquarius in your 11th house; and a 4-planets stellium (Mercury, Sun, Pluto, and Chiron) in Sagittarius in your 9th house.

A Stellium in Aquarius in its own house natural 11th house, having its natural ruler (Uranus) in its own natural sign (Aquarius) means a strong focus on:

1. Having (and desiring) a large network of friends - usually, but not always, much older than you - who are the rebellious, non-conformist, non-conventional, innovative, odd, weird (haha!), inventive, original, authentic, types. Of course, those traits also describe YOU.

2. Technological Innovations, especially related to computers. Perhaps you are one of those gamers, haha, who live in front of a game console, haha! Having Jupiter (expansion) in your 3rd house of communications in the sign that LOVE communicating (Gemini), together with (conjunct) your Moon (your emotional needs); means that you LOVE communicating with others and having many different friends. That Jupiter placement, strengthen your 11th house Aquarius stellium which makes you one VERY innovative, inventive, “weird” (in the good sense, haha!), and talkative dude, haha!.

3. Innovative, original goals, plans and purposes.

Having the stellium of Sun, Pluto, Mercury (and Chiron) in Sagittarius in your 9th house means that:

1. You have a strong focus (what a stellium means) in philosophical/religious pursuits. As you are still very young, this interest might not be fully developed and manifesting now in your life. But it WILL!

2. You love anything having to do with foreign lands, traveling, and meeting people from other cultures.

3. You might have a strong interest in the creative arts, especially in the writing field.
Feb 18, 2019 - 04:38
Sun Sign - TaurusIIyyaarr13 » Christian250
You have the Chaldean mutual reception of :154:& :157: and a :153:& :156: mutual reception you are so deeply immersed in to even notice.
There is a city in New Zealand with a name close to your screen name; New Zealand isn´t afraid to have an intelligencia! :98:
Jan 10, 2019 - 12:09
Synastry & Relationship: Extremely high compatibility
Sun Sign - CancerTrevor77 » Christian250
Its important to note; not to depend on a computer for readings, as theyre needs to be some kinda Esp involved and understanding of human interaction and computer cant feel human behaviour or emotions,

so, looking at this synastry and thinking wow its a good match would be a blunder,

as her moon clashes with your jupiter and moon creating emotional chaos,
this would easily be an obstacle in the long term,

and her saturn opposite your sun!! shows she restricts you in some way, and could mean you being stuck in a relationship that you dont enjoy!

with your sun in 9th house in sagitarius saturn restricts your freedom, so she is not giving you space, time, freedom to go out and experience life, she holds you back mate!!

so I would reconsider when next time you rely on computer analysis and it tells you its perfect match

with her mars in aries, you may end up being her plaything till she gets bored, and your mars in your 7th in libra can mean you attract sexually active partners, which is the situation we see here, its not love, its a friends with benefits situation, as her sun and venus are in your 11th house of friends, she loves the friendship you both have! her mars in your 12th in aries, means she could be actively doing stuff hidden away from you, or has desires outside of your relationship that she keeps hidden from you,

she feels restricted regarding your financial situation her saturn in your 2nd house, and she cant be trusted as a friend either because of neptune in 11th house of friends

you change from experiences and learning from mistakes in being with her, and the hurt is from not learning from mistakes.

you gain fulfilment in going out with her and talking to her,

if it was my synastry i wouldnt even bother being friends, although exciting friendship is in there with uranus conjunct venus, uranus can also bring in unexpected events to the table
Jan 10, 2019 - 11:32
Psychopathic aspect is my term.
:152: :194: :152: (I saw many very good synastries, including my own partner, which failed on emotional basis at the end, sometimes after long relationship though)
:155: :191:ASC (One or both of you looking on each other like a horny bull. I had this in my own synastry too and she questioned whether I actually love her or just like her body. It can be loving (I think that love and passion are mostly the same) though, but usually womam person does not feel comfortable (if she is normal good quality girl) from this Mars-Asc conj. It depends on real persons how they are.

:151: :191: :160: This is very good aspect, but still psycho.
:151: :191: :159: This is very good aspect, but still psycho.
:152: :192: :160: This is definitely psychopathic.
:152: :194: :157: Harmful yet loving
:152: :191: :157: Good even for marriage, supportive, but Saturn side can seem to be cold, boring, aloof by Moon person, who may or may not interpret it as love, far from easy, with :193: :154: means well.

As I said, you two have good potential for friendship, love, even for marriage. I just said you whole truth. I myself met extremely highly compatible women too, and sometimes after initial excitement, smiling, chatting and so on ... Nothing happened. Why? Who knows. Maybe high compatibility means nothing if real person is not what you want.
Jan 10, 2019 - 01:37
Many of those aspects are actually nnot enjoyable. Even some psychopathic. Okay. You can be good friend and lovers. But nothing which bond you permanently. That´s how astro-seek counting aspects. Mathematically correct, but... Kiss her and see what happens. Either more or slap or police. First two are good signs if you just started with her. t
Jan 9, 2019 - 21:34
Jan 4, 2019 - 01:15
The same way you judge a natal chart.
Dec 5, 2018 - 14:58
Synastry & Relationship: Relationship compatibility??
Sun Sign - SagittariusChristian250 » Christian250
I´m also a neptunian Dom with a Pisces Juno so maybe that helps us more too?? Idk that much about them Currently but I´m always down for an in depth discussion, feel free to write a bunch!
Dec 5, 2018 - 12:59
This is rare compatibility, because you have very strong attraction in there, its both your venus thats keeping you together. Usually this connection wudnt work at all, but because of both your venus placements, making loads of trines, its creating the love :18:

your venus is in her 1st house so you love her appearance and personality and her venus makes a trine to your ascendant so she feels the same way about you too.

You both have a grand cross in there showing a very tense relationship, with struggles,

This relationship, could easily go on for many years, but your unlikely to last a lifetime because of the harsh aspects aswell,

moon square moon - emotional clashes
mars square mars - physical arguments/ strongly attracting
mars square sun - is a violent aspect
mars square ascendent - another violent aspect
ascendent square mercury - misunderstanding her communication

when you both clash, there are alot of negative energies happening, you also have moon sextile venus, which very goood for long term, but the strength of your connection is low unfortunately, there is also a t square extra emotional outburts from her side.

so i can see the stress involved here!

you have a passed life connection with her, that was not pleasant, she was your forbidden fruit.

if you can handle all the friction that comes with it, then all good, but it will always be like this due to the grand cross aspect, and as you only been together 6 months, then its going to get more intense over time anyway.

yes there is good attraction, but its structured in an opposing manner, meaning ongoing stress.

both your venus are in opposite signs, so both your approach to love will be totally different, venus in aquarius thats you likes some space in the relationship, but venus in leo thats her enjoys getting close and cuddly to her partner and she wants admiration and attention, and your venus is saying, lets just talk for now and have interesting intellectual conversation, but chances are she just wants to be romantic.

so disagreements on things could be neverending at times

the moon square moon, can create misunderstandings, with each other when living together, which can escalate onto other parts of the relationship!

so, my advice is see how it goes.. if it starts getting heavy and too much to cope with, then just be friends only, as you both would still be great buddys :15:
Dec 5, 2018 - 12:06
well.. its always tempting to blame the stars for not getting along, but as your both into interested in it, it wont hurt knowing your synastry,

for example, if you wanted, people on the forum (inc myself), could help to find where you both clash, then you are both more aware of your connection, and we wont say any conclusions on the matter, but highlighting strengths and weaknesses of your relationships can be helpful!
Dec 5, 2018 - 12:00
Dec 5, 2018 - 08:37
Sun Sign - ScorpioMelodicBlu » Christian250
It´s very normal to have a clash now and than, and it´s very good that you share the same interessts. i think it´s very important in a relationship to have things in common. do you have a synastry chart? or what is your question specificly?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »