Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 7, 2020 | (Cancer)moonchild96 - Filter
Being broken up for about a month now, I find the time alone to be SUPER lonely! My three year relationship with a scorpio was one of self-growth and reflection; however, unfortunately, it all came to ...
February 6, 2020 | (Cancer)Lunargrl90 - Filter
All my life I had to fight, especially when it came to romantic relationships. I´ve never had a normal long term healthy relationship in my 29 years of life. I either attract men who only want me f ...
January 31, 2020 | (Pisces)Blackpisces - Filter
Why is there always a duality. Good and bad...light and dark...happy and anger. ...
January 31, 2020 | (Pisces)Blackpisces - Filter
It seem to me that I have resurrected on this plane several times and can´t get pass a certain point of ascension due to a( what I believe) karmic relationship/ twin flame/ self unidentified issue. I ...
January 30, 2020 | (Aquarius)aquarius1202 - Filter
Hi guys! I need a little help here please. I´m an aquarius, 3rd house Moon in Scorpio mom, virgo ascendant. I was reading about astrology and Family issues and find out a lot of bad, really, really ba ...
January 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So I´m crazy about this woman. I´ve included her chart, but what I really need is some advice that´s not entirely astrological. Anyway I sometimes volunteer at this homeless shelter here once a wee ...
January 26, 2020 | (Libra)Crystalmoon555 - Filter
Hi guys, with my basic knowledge of astrology I have ascertained from these two charts that the Synastry contains quite a high number of harmonious aspects but also heavy plutonic and neptunian contac ...
January 23, 2020 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
I want to see your chart aspects between your lovers NOT EX I WANT TO SEE CURRENT LOVER Whether husband, girlfriend or just person you’re fucking Thaannkkss ...
January 23, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gep6UGZm6h4 Watch this and remark with your thoughts below. I would like to share something I found sad, but also very touching how these guys are willing to do such ...
January 23, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I am still doing research into this, but so far the results are quite horrifying. One, that it is common amongst most sexually reproducing species. So far only source here, but sure more will follow ...
January 20, 2020 | (Taurus)4th House Stellium - Filter
5th house Saturn in natal and it´s my 2nd Saturn Return so I knew this would going to be a mover and a shaker has been a challenging but also enlightening transit. I had a hard time getting my arms ar ...
January 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
whats everyones viewpoint on the stability of this aspect in synastry, as every couple iv seen with this aspect or similiar eg venus square uranus has not lasted ? ...
January 20, 2020 | (Gemini)Mystic Moon - Filter
this is a synastry from another site.. ...
January 18, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I am new to couples astrology and am currently married to a Sun sign Aquarius. We have made it for 13 years already which is astounding to me. But, to better understand the relationship I’m not sure ...
January 17, 2020 | (Virgo)WitchOfOrion - Filter
So idk if it´s just a me thing but, as a virgo, I attract A LOT of geminis or gemini energy. My rising is in sagittarius. I´m wondering if it could be a karmic thing? Or maybe just the mercury sister ...
January 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Apryl - Filter
This changed my whole life. In more ways than I ever imagined possible. Anybody found this to be true? ...
January 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Boyan - Filter
Walking down the lipstick alley i came up on this thread.That few sexual and love problems can be indicated by: "1.The ruler of the 8th is in the 12th = Secret affairs, hidden, unacknowledged ...
January 13, 2020 | (Leo)KarenM - Filter
Would anyone be able to offer any content about this composite chart? I always thought it was interesting with the T-Square and the sextiles within the T-Square, and the way it looks. I´m not sure wha ...
January 13, 2020 | (Leo)Lpowell - Filter
I need some insight and probably a blunt truth. I started seeing a Taurus man a little over a year ago. I was very clear with him from day one that I was only interested in something real and he said ...
January 13, 2020 | (Leo)KarenM - Filter
My boyfriend of 5 years has this Pluto-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn opposing his ascendant, conjunct his 7th house. It´s not exact, but only off by 3 degrees. And right after this conjunction, the ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »