Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)shinrie - Filter
Hi, could anyone kindly help me with this synastry chart interpretation? It´s between my friend and her love interest. I can see quite a few aspects of attraction, but they are mostly from her side. D ...
March 3, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
It’d be nice to hear some of your thoughts on how this relationship would unfold. I’ve had plenty of experience with the 8th house before. My pluto and mercury are both in the 8th in sag opposite my m ...
March 1, 2020 | (Gemini)Mallury - Filter
Hi guys, I am going through hard time in my relationship- I want to save my marriage, can someone look at my chart and my husband’s chart and let me know what to expect , please I - June 5 1976 ...
February 29, 2020 | (Gemini)7Seed - Filter
Perfect PEACE,I´m a Gemini,simply seeking my "Twin-Brother-Friend":NOT as a "gay" thing but a spirit-soul-body being(to the pure all things are pure!)! I´m a 7-destiny-sum(Path#), ...
February 28, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Don´t trust no one :2: Friiiddaaayyy! "How I coded a bot for TINDER got me THIS MANY matches" ...
February 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Can you explain please. ...
February 25, 2020 | (Taurus)Khepri - Filter
I need some guidance about soulmates I have met some but unfortunate we go our seperate ways. I loved like i have never been hurt before, i give a 100 everytime and for some reason out of nowhere the ...
February 24, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
February 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
February 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
February 23, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, In relationships : I wish, if possible, know more about this aspect. I read that this aspect is emotionnally disturbing for the moon owner, the same is on the thinking way when.m ...
February 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Pulp - Filter
Life is good in all sense of the word. I have friends and family. I work to earn all my toys and luxuries. I just have one problem. When it´s all said and done I end up sleeping alone every night. I w ...
February 19, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
What kind of women i attract or get attracted to with this chart? ...
February 18, 2020 | (Aries)Desinkataa - Filter
Hello, Please tell me if I will ever get married or not? A friend claims that the square between the rulers of my first house Jupiter and the seventh house Mercury can delay or limit marriage in my ...
February 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Because if man´s moon and venus is involved in synastry then he will be emotionally attach to woman otherwise it´s all about physical love. And after some time the man got bored. ...
February 15, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
The male and female parts of the psyche are very interesting and surely related to astrology, since it seems we are using the blueprint of our little universe, we called home, earth and experience the ...
February 14, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
When we are talking about ourselves we come boring quite fast. Yawn. So therefore we invented superheroes who can take it up a notch! Which superhero you want to be? Or feel like sometimes? ...
February 12, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Free birth chart analysis by Ancient Astrology if you answer... ...
February 9, 2020 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Can this forbidden love that has no name last? Is it realistic to think it might. What are the hurdles? Societal disapproval- flying in the face of convention and tradition. Self imposed li ...
February 8, 2020 | (Libra)Ivanna - Filter
If you are bored and wanna practise..feel freel to look at this composite chart and comment what you see :1: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »